Author Topic: The black death killed in Algeria 40 al-Quaida quranimals - Thank god  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The black death killed in Algeria 40 al-Quaida quranimals

ANTI-TERROR bosses last night hailed their latest ally in the war on terror — the BLACK DEATH.

At least 40 al-Qaeda fanatics died horribly after being struck down with the disease that devastated Europe in the Middle Ages.

The killer bug, also known as the plague, swept through insurgents training at a forest camp in Algeria, North Africa. It came to light when security forces found a body by a roadside.

The victim was a terrorist in AQLIM (al-Qaeda in the Land of the Islamic Maghreb), the largest and most powerful al-Qaeda group outside the Middle East.

It trains Muslim fighters to kill British and US troops.

Now al-Qaeda chiefs fear the plague has been passed to other terror cells — or Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.

One security source said: “This is the deadliest weapon yet in the war against terror. Most of the terrorists do not have the basic medical supplies needed to treat the disease.

“It spreads quickly and kills within hours. This will be really worrying al-Qaeda.”

Black Death comes in various forms.

Bubonic Plague is spread by bites from infected rat fleas. Symptoms include boils in the groin, neck and armpits. In Pneumonic Plague, airborn bacteria spread like flu.

It can be in the body for more than a week — highly contagious but not revealing tell-tale symptoms.

The al-Qaeda epidemic began in the cave hideouts of AQLIM in Tizi Ouzou province, 150km east of the capital Algiers. The group, led by wanted terror boss Abdelmalek Droudkal, was forced to turn its shelters in the Yakouren forest into mass graves and flee.

The extremists supporting madman Osama bin Laden went to Bejaia and Jijel provinces — hoping the plague did not go with them.

A source said: “The emirs (leaders) fear surviving terrorists will surrender to escape a horrible death.”

AQLIM boss Droudkal claims to command around 1,000 insurgents. Training camps are also based in Morocco, Tunisia and Nigeria.

AQLIM bombed the UN headquarters in Algiers in 2007, killing 41. Attacks across Algeria last year killed at least 70 people.

In an interview last July, Droudkal boasted his cell was in constant contact with other al-Qaeda “brothers”.

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2146286.ece
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The black death killed in Algeria 40 al-Quaida quranimals - Thank G-d
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:11:28 AM »
 :disease: :doctor: :coffee: :celebrate: :nuke:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »
This was not mentioned in this piece (so far I can see), but my thinking immediately runs to the idea that these guys were gearing-up for biological warfare, only to get stung by their own bug -- (?).

And/or even if this run of plague was strictly accidental, surely it won't take these animals long to realize that they can make an effort to release this bug into western nations .....

Sorry to burst any bubbles, but more or less every sword has two edges.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 10:58:58 AM »
Wow, how unsanitary does a person have to be to contract bubonic plague in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 11:26:09 AM »
This was not mentioned in this piece (so far I can see), but my thinking immediately runs to the idea that these guys were gearing-up for biological warfare, only to get stung by their own bug -- (?).

And/or even if this run of plague was strictly accidental, surely it won't take these animals long to realize that they can make an effort to release this bug into western nations .....

That's possible.  It could also be that some country's intelligence services dropped infected rats near the camps.  Perhaps the
Russians, that's kind of their style.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »

That's possible.  It could also be that some country's intelligence services dropped infected rats near the camps.  Perhaps the

Rats to rats. Perfect match.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »

Rats to rats. Perfect match.  :::D

:laugh:

I don't even want to think of the smell in those caves too!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »
It is yet unclear that who were finally infected. Whether the Muzzy terrorists or the Yersinia pestis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yersinia_pestis

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »
Russians woud have the cojones to this... Unlike USA who'll sooner send medical suplies to "poor muzie victims". I hate Russia but they have qualities we lost after WWI. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
HaShem sends a MIDIEVIL PLAGUE to the Jihadists!!! YES!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 08:51:19 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew....ining-camp.html    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:    :dance:  PRAISE our GREAT G-d!

Al Qaeda hit by Black Death fear as medieval plague kills 40 terrorists at training camp
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:15 AM on 19th January 2009
Comments (6) Add to My Stories
Al Qaeda terrorists have been left fearing the Black Death plague after it wiped out at least 40 insurgents at an Algerian training camp, it was reported today.
The horror disease, which killed 25 million people in medieval Europe, is understood to have been found in a militant’s body dumped at a roadside.
Terror group AQLIM (al Qaeda in the Land of the Islamic Maghreb) was forced to turn its shelter in the Yakouren forests into mass graves and flee, it has been claimed.

Now al Qaeda chiefs are said to fear the plague has been passed into other cells - and possibly Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.
Many insurgents may choose to surrender for treatment rather than die a horrible death.
‘This is the deadliest weapon yet in the war against terror,’ a security source told The Sun:
‘Most of the terrorists do not have the basic medical supplies needed to treat the disease.
‘It spreads quickly and kills within hours. This will be really worrying al-Qaeda.’

The new plague epidemic is said to have begun in AQLIM’s cave hideouts of in Tizi Ouzou province, 90 miles east of the capital Algiers.
AQLIM is the largest and most powerful al Qaeda group outside the Middle East and trains Muslim fighters to kill British and American troops.
Its boss Abdelmalek Droudkal claims to command around 1,000 insurgents and masterminded the bombing the UN headquarters in Algiers in 2007, killing 41.
Black Death comes in various forms and was one of the deadliest pandemics in human history when it struck in the 1340s killing 75 million people across North Africa, Asia and Europe.
Bubonic Plague is spread by bites from infected rat fleas. Symptoms include painful boils in the groin, neck and armpits.

In Pneumonic Plague, airborn bacteria spread like flu. Without medication it can be deadly.
Although plague is virtually unheard of in developed countries, the World Health Organisation reports several thousand cases a year.
These occur mainly in southern Asia, southern Africa and central America.
Between 1989 and 2003 there were more than 38,000 cases, which caused 2,845 deaths in 25 countries.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 03:21:35 AM »
Ok, this is not good.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/algeria/4294664/Al-Qaeda-cell-killed-by-Black-Death-was-developing-biological-weapons.html
Horrible!  Of course, the idiots excoriated President Bush when he wisely wanted to protect us by using whatever force or pain was necessary to find out information about what al-quaeda was up to.  The idiots keep repeating the same lie: that torture doesn't work.  Do you know how ridiculous a statement that is?  And, also, the idiots didn't want President Bush to allow certain phone calls to be monitored.  The Liberals, the Leftists, the Moveon.org people will be the death of us all, I swear.  They are stupid, vile people.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 04:27:11 AM »
Ok, this is not good.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/algeria/4294664/Al-Qaeda-cell-killed-by-Black-Death-was-developing-biological-weapons.html
Horrible!  Of course, the idiots excoriated President Bush when he wisely wanted to protect us by using whatever force or pain was necessary to find out information about what al-quaeda was up to.  The idiots keep repeating the same lie: that torture doesn't work.  Do you know how ridiculous a statement that is?  And, also, the idiots didn't want President Bush to allow certain phone calls to be monitored.  The Liberals, the Leftists, the Moveon.org people will be the death of us all, I swear.  They are stupid, vile people.

Torture works in nearly all cases. But the main problem with it is, that somebody will tell you everything you want to hear, even if you use the most primitive form of torture like beating someone up.

I think every measure against quranimals is naturally justified, specially if they plan to kill us by the milliones with weapons of mass destruction. But they should take care, that they check the stories of the quranimal by other sources. We all know that even the most unintelligent quranimal has a lot of phantasy and is a master in lying.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 07:55:13 AM »
When this story was first posted on this site, it was presented as great news, the wrath of God poured out on the jihadists.  If I may pat myself on the back for a moment, yours truly immediately noted that this could be a sign that the jihadists have an active bio warfare operation going, OR at the very least, they just stumbled onto an awful weapon by accident.  Shortly after my posting, there was a follow-up post with a link to a news story, suggesting that the former of these possibilities is in fact true.  And still, I have yet to see this news on any of the 'mainstream' news sites that I visit.

Make no mistake, the jihadists may have lost a few men, but they also now realize that they have a bio strain that works to their ill end.  This is indeed awful news.  The original story suggests that plague is unheard of in western nations, and that may be true, but just about all western cities (including the United States) have neighborhoods where living standards have fallen to third world standards, often because those areas are filled with third world residents, a perfect place to release just such a contagion.

But fear not, Obama is in charge now .....

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 10:00:43 AM »
Perhaps those 40 muslamic terrorists died out of the voluntary suicidal testing attempt for the development of the bio-chemical agent. If they all were exposed to different doses, then it may be a big problem.   

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 02:31:33 AM »
Ok, this is not good.

Completely.  They will get through to America over the next four years. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »

It seems as if there would be a certain amount of resistance to this disease among those of European descent as their ancestors survived it. Of course I wouldn't want to test out this theory.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 02:32:35 AM »

It seems as if there would be a certain amount of resistance to this disease among those of European descent as their ancestors survived it. Of course I wouldn't want to test out this theory.

No thank you.  The gene that protects against plague, protects against AIDS too.  Not many people have it though.  I think 2% of people of European ancestry.