Author Topic: Mickey Rourke Was Robbed At The Oscars- He Should Have Played A Fag  (Read 1112 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Having seen his performance in The Wrestler, there is no doubt in my mind that Rourke was defeated by that dirtbag Sean Penn because of the politics of Penn's movie Milk.  The Oscars are just a dog and pony show, where losers like Penn are hailed.  Rourke has always been a oddball, but he is a great actor.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Mickey Rourke Was Robbed At The Oscars- He Should Have Played A Fag
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »
Mickey Rourke was robbed of his Oscar.  I also think it had to do with Hollywood inserting itself in politics where it has no business to do so.
About a month ago, when Rourke made a comment in support of Bush and Bush's response to 9/11; it sealed his fate in him not getting the Oscar.  Rourke's comment went against all of liberal Hollywood's views on Bush and the war on terrorism.
Hollywood would rather give the Oscar to Penn for Milk so that he can grandstand during his speech and chastise those who have voted against same-sex marriage.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 06:46:29 PM »
Mickey Rourke was robbed of his Oscar.  I also think it had to do with Hollywood inserting itself in politics where it has no business to do so.
About a month ago, when Rourke made a comment in support of Bush and Bush's response to 9/11; it sealed his fate in him not getting the Oscar.  Rourke's comment went against all of liberal Hollywood's views on Bush and the war on terrorism.
Hollywood would rather give the Oscar to Penn for Milk so that he can grandstand during his speech and chastise those who have voted against same-sex marriage.

I 100% agree.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 06:57:11 PM »
Thanks Ranter.
It's really too bad that life works out this way for Rourke. 
Rourke did a kick-ass job in his performance in The Wrestler and what a way to make a comeback.  Rourke has the acting chops, grit, and guts.  Just the fact that he could pull himself together and get it together for the role in The Wrestler, speaks volumes about Rourke's character.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »
Hollywood sucks and there is no way it will ever return to its past greatness. I have not spent a single cent on Movies in over eight years now and I have no intention of giving my hard earned money to such a bunch of freaks who are working to destroy the world. Hollywood is motivated by evil and by greed. The entire movie industry has become a propaganda tool of the left to brainwash the masses into believing absolute trash. It makes 'celebrities' out of weaklings and causes countless young people to go off the path in search of the 'glitter' of Hollywood {which doesnt even exist}. Hollowood is morally bankrupt and completely insane. I recommend that parents not send kids to the movies anymore and simply find DVD content which is suitable. It is sad that entertainment has reached such a low point.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 07:56:37 PM »
Hollywood sucks and there is no way it will ever return to its past greatness. I have not spent a single cent on Movies in over eight years now and I have no intention of giving my hard earned money to such a bunch of freaks who are working to destroy the world. Hollywood is motivated by evil and by greed. The entire movie industry has become a propaganda tool of the left to brainwash the masses into believing absolute trash. It makes 'celebrities' out of weaklings and causes countless young people to go off the path in search of the 'glitter' of Hollywood {which doesnt even exist}. Hollowood is morally bankrupt and completely insane. I recommend that parents not send kids to the movies anymore and simply find DVD content which is suitable. It is sad that entertainment has reached such a low point.

Muman, my husband feels the same way. He refuses to ever go to the Movies, even if it is a movie he is desperate to see. My husband said he cannot bring himself to support Liberals in any way.

Shalom - Dox

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:50:11 PM »
Muman and Dox, you are both right.  Sean Penn wins an Oscar the same weekend that Madea Goes To Jail tops the box office chart.  Folks, these are biblical signs of Armageddon!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 10:55:17 PM »
Hollywood most certainly is an abyss.  I wouldn't want to be loved by Hollywood or any group of Leftists for that matter.  What does it say about a person when Hollywood trash like him?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 11:47:20 PM »
[censored] liberals, Mickey Rourke was excellent in The Wrestler.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »
Same goes for the best Actress category, there is no doubt in my mind Meryl Streep should have won for her magnificent performance in Doubt. Instead, the oscar went to Kate Winslet for playing an sympathetic SS guard whom we should feel bad for b/c she is illiterate and likes to boink teenagers!
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 01:30:51 AM »
I stopped paying attention to Hollyweird a long time ago.. You know what my suggestion is?

Hang on to your hats cause here is Wolf's idea for Hollyfreak.

Since they were having their lips in Hussein's rear and they can afford it.  How come they don't fork over the dough for these bail outs and to replace the loses in the market.  Anytime their hero speaks you hear the market making a flush sound.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!