Author Topic: Hip Hop Chess  (Read 345 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Hip Hop Chess
« on: February 15, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »
   Ok I don't know much about the Wu Tang Clan, other than Ol Dirty Basterd is rightfully underground. I don't remember how he died but he had a long criminal record. Once he was on the run from police and appeared on stage with his band at the Roseland. He stayed "The cops is after me" and a whole concert hall full of baboons did nothing to ensure this criminal was arrested there on the spot. It took several days until he was caught in Philadelphia.

Here is a good one:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12050585&ch=4226715&src=news

There front man has a Hip-Hop chess organization where he teaches these baboons to play chess to keep them out of jail. On the plus side, it is intellectual and does sharpen the mind, however, if you take the sugar coating away, this all equates to gambling. This video mentioned that they are not going to be trained to be chess champions. Instead, they are going to be trained for quick games that can be played in a park for money. At least this is a step up from gambling over basketball games.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?