Author Topic: Anybody that puts a nazi uniform on today in America is a traitor...  (Read 3365 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
After all the sacrifices that America made to fight fascism during World War Two, after all the American blood that was spilled at the hands of barbaric nazis, anybody that puts on a nazi uniform should be hanged in public for treason.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anybody that puts a nazi uniform on today in America is a traitor...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »
"...anybody that puts on a nazi uniform should be hanged in public for treason..."

I tend to agree; but with the following exceptions*

*those actors of stage or screen portraying historical or fictional characterizations in theatrical performance, who must don costumery or dress as deemed appropriate for authenticity.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 03:23:14 PM »
Okay everybody 'but actors of stage and screen' who puts on a nazi uniform should be hanged for treason.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 06:48:53 PM »
I would say that George Lincoln Rockwell had to be the biggest traitor ever, especially considering that he fought in World War II.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

TruthTyper

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:12:04 PM »
Limiting freedom of speech is an extermely dangerous road to take.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 02:10:52 AM »
Alot of nazis here in Seattle too. But most of them dont put on uniforms.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »
Limiting freedom of speech is an extermely dangerous road to take.

I agree.  And it doesn't work.  You can find Nazis in Germany today, and Germany has the most restrictive "no Nazi symbols" law in the world.

The best policy is not to hang them, but rather to give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Consider that George Lincoln Rockwell started in the 1950s.  He was in Time, Life, etc. magazines, had numerous TV interviews, was often quoted and interviewed, etc.  So they've had almost 60 years of peddling their message and today they are still a small fringe group of nutjobs.

The high point of neo-Nazism in the USA in my opinion was the Order's exploits in the 1980s.  The only reason the Order made headlines is that they had the fortune to hold up a Brinks truck and made off with $3 million, which they lavished on other groups.  Not surprisingly, these idiots blew the money quickly and everyone associated with the Order is now in prison on lengthy jail terms.  The Order was also willing to commit violence to pursue its aims (e.g., the murder of Jewish talk show host Alan Berg) - most neo-Nazis are trailer park losers with dental challenges who sit on their couches, drink beer, and complain.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
After all the sacrifices that America made to fight fascism during World War Two, after all the American blood that was spilled at the hands of barbaric nazis, anybody that puts on a nazi uniform should be hanged in public for treason.

This is extreme limitation of free expression in the guise of protection. People that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Freedom of speech was never intended to protect the mainstream; it was intended for those who stand with unpopular views; those on the fringe of society. Cutting off personal freedom from fringe groups only fills them with intense range and pent up anger and rage can build up and release in horrible ways. One reason I dispise the Patriot Act is because many people are being imprisoned due to freedom of speech. People should not be punished for what they think or say but for what they do. Hanging someone for wearing a costume is infringing upon the liberties of another human being. Many kids are being sent to prison for more years than a real murderer because of what they have wrote in their own PERSONAL notebooks. The greatest punishments should lie with those who do murdrer, who do destroy places of worship, who cause great harm to others without apparent threat.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Anybody that puts a nazi uniform on today in America is a traitor...

100% AGREED.

ftf

The more of "christianpal"'s posts I read the more messed up she seams, Nazis need to be protected?????????????

Why on earth did we fight the second world war then? we should have sent our forces to protect Hitler from the Russians, and the evil Jews who were plotting against him.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 07:12:32 PM by ftf »

EuroAmerican

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 07:48:10 PM »
I would say that George Lincoln Rockwell had to be the biggest traitor ever, especially considering that he fought in World War II.

Rockwell came to my college once around the 60's. Happy to say he was chased out.

Neo-Nazi's should know better than to come to a state that has a lot of Slavs and Celts living there.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 08:13:13 PM »

This is extreme limitation of free expression in the guise of protection. People that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Freedom of speech was never intended to protect the mainstream; it was intended for those who stand with unpopular views; those on the fringe of society. Cutting off personal freedom from fringe groups only fills them with intense range and pent up anger and rage can build up and release in horrible ways. One reason I dispise the Patriot Act is because many people are being imprisoned due to freedom of speech. People should not be punished for what they think or say but for what they do. Hanging someone for wearing a costume is infringing upon the liberties of another human being. Many kids are being sent to prison for more years than a real murderer because of what they have wrote in their own PERSONAL notebooks. The greatest punishments should lie with those who do murdrer, who do destroy places of worship, who cause great harm to others without apparent threat.
Christianpal you wrote -
One reason I dispise the Patriot Act is because many people are being imprisoned due to freedom of speech.
Many kids are being sent to prison for more years than a real murderer because of what they have wrote in their own PERSONAL notebooks.
Can you please give me some examples?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 07:08:51 AM »
Anybody that puts a nazi uniform on today in America is a traitor...
Yes, they all are.  And I even question those people who say America should have "stayed neutral."

The best policy is not to hang them, but rather to give them enough rope to hang themselves.
I fully agree.  Neo-nazis will self-destruct.  Its best not to get upset over them and to just focus on our version of right-wingism.

EuroAmerican

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 10:59:39 AM »

I fully agree.  Neo-nazis will self-destruct.  Its best not to get upset over them and to just focus on our version of right-wingism.
[/quote]

Actually, a lot of Neo-Nazi's embrace leftist ideas. They typically include Noam CHUMPsky in their list of required reading.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 11:11:47 AM »
Neo-nazis embrace leftist ideas when it comes to the "Palestinians."  All of a sudden they start ranting about racism and bigotry.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 11:14:27 AM by kane123123 »

EuroAmerican

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 12:51:54 PM »
Yeah, but they also talk about things like economic class in society.

They Basically want an all white welfare state with one party in control.

Offline IntrepidLengenD

• New JTFer
  • "Love and pain beating one in the Same_"
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »
Neo-nazis embrace leftist ideas when it comes to the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis."  All of a sudden they start ranting about racism and bigotry.

Why not call them SCOUNDRELS ?
"For you they call...their eager faces turning"

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 08:13:43 PM »
True story:

Some years ago in Australia, a group of smokers got annoyed about what they considered draconian anti-smoking laws on domestic flights. To protest this they put on nazi uniforms and gathered outside the airport terminal in Sydney. No sooner had a TV crew arrived and started filming, a bus-load of German tourists arrived. All were disgusted, some shook their heads and others started to cry. Funniest of all was when the protest leader was trying to explain to one of the crouts that they weren't protesting them (in SS uniform!). One of the Germans looked straight at the TV camera and said...."Allvays ve get ziss!" It was on the nightly news and I laughed 'til I couldn't stand up.

Offline IntrepidLengenD

• New JTFer
  • "Love and pain beating one in the Same_"
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »
LOL ... I guess they were Kosher !
"For you they call...their eager faces turning"

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
Rabbi Kahane knew how too deal with the nazi's. And it wasn't the "Love thy neighbour" idea at that.

Israel and America need a man like that.

I do believe the founder of this forum, is a person, that is filling the shoes of Rabbi Kahane very well.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 09:48:03 PM »
Rabbi Kahane knew how too deal with the nazi's. And it wasn't the "Love thy neighbour" idea at that.

Israel and America need a man like that.

I do believe the founder of this forum, is a person, that is filling the shoes of Rabbi Kahane very well.
I agree!! Rabbi Kahane's spirit and  memory are alive and well in Chaim. He has continued the Rav's work on to the best of his abilities.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years