Author Topic: dealing with death  (Read 1210 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
dealing with death
« on: March 01, 2009, 12:56:27 AM »
Is it easier to deal with death if you're married and/or have children?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: dealing with death
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:00:28 AM »

I think so. If you don't have a family, you're much more lonely.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »
It's never easy to deal with the death of a loved one.  Grieving is terrible but time will help heal those wounds.  I am empathetic to anyone who has had a death in their family.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 02:00:12 AM »
I don't know how most people deal with death, but when I experience it, I feel nothing.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 02:46:55 AM »
It would seem all of life would be easier if one had a spouse and children, or one of those ...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 03:29:55 AM »
If I die (in may 80 years) I wanna have a family around me. I need people I can talk to. I need to tell them how great (or bad) my life was. I am sure it's terrible to die alone. I want a fast dead. I wanna sleep and never wake up. But before I die I need to finish my mission. I won't have Islam in may 80 years. My mission is to destroy Islam! My children need a life in peace! With normal people (Jews and Christians). My children deserve a better life than mine! I hope my children will never know this evil death cult Islam. Islam will not exist if I have children!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 03:45:02 AM »
This is a difficult question in a sense, because I think back to the greatest loss I have experienced up until now (the loss of my mother to cancer when she was 53 years old).  Part of me remembers my wife during this time and how she mourned with me, and I think it did make it easier.  But then I think that even though it has been almost 5 years since she died, I still miss her terribly.  So then I wonder if anything makes it easier.

But then I try to imagine what it would have been like to go through that period without her.  It did make it easier, though it is difficult to imagine how it could have been worse.

The best thing to have is a strong belief that G-d is just.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 03:50:48 AM »
I wish you all the best! God is with you!
God creates life and takes life. It's the way it goes.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 05:00:30 AM »
This is a difficult question in a sense, because I think back to the greatest loss I have experienced up until now (the loss of my mother to cancer when she was 53 years old).  Part of me remembers my wife during this time and how she mourned with me, and I think it did make it easier.  But then I think that even though it has been almost 5 years since she died, I still miss her terribly.  So then I wonder if anything makes it easier.

But then I try to imagine what it would have been like to go through that period without her.  It did make it easier, though it is difficult to imagine how it could have been worse.

The best thing to have is a strong belief that G-d is just.

in those situations its best to believe that god or whatever has a reason,that there is a reason.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 05:10:34 AM »
There is always a reason! For everything!!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »
If you have family around it probably makes the moment easier for yourself. What it makes more difficult is what you will leave behind for them, and I don't only mean financial, but spiritual, moral, patriotic, etc.
The concern that worries you most in this category, especially as a parent, is your children. Any parent here would know, you would give yourself up a thousand times to save them just once.

GB, I hear you, agree with you, and wish along with you, and we all need continuing working towards that goal, unfortunetly it will not happen for at least a few generations, and that is only if enough people wake up enough to take enough action. In the words of the great Thomas Paine,
"If there is to be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may live in peace".
Unfortunetly, it may be to late for my children, the proverbial s&*t is ready to hit the fan, but there is hope still for their prodigy.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »
I am a bit proud of myself. I am 17 years old. And I know the difference between good and evil! I know that Islam is a evil religion. I know more about Jews and Israel than other people in my age. I am proud to found the right way! It would be great if my children would find the same way as I did. I am not the youngest member here. I know there are much younger people on this Forum. I am also very proud of you! You have chosen the right way! All of us who are members of JTF have chosen the right way! Thank you all!!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 01:28:14 PM »
Wow, George W, you made me feel old. My children are 18 and 16, they are your generation. I have made sure they understand the evils of islam well. They started their lessons on 9/11 living in NYC and seeing the loss of their beloved school track team coach(NYPD) and my cousin(FDNY). Then the continuing education on the evil was provided by me, as I learned more, so have they.
It is young people such as you that give me hope for our future.
As for having children, just my opinion here, I know others may disagree, you are way to young. It would be better to wait, not only for you but for your future children as well.
I keep forgetting how young many of the members are here.
feeling old now :'(  but hopeful ;D
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 01:58:26 PM »
I became my first interests for politics in 2001. I was 10 years old when the terror attack happened. I never before saw the Twin Towers. I saw it after school in the news. My parents watched TV and when I looked at it I didn't really understood what happened there. Next day in school we talked about 9/11.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:26:17 PM by German Kahanist »