Author Topic: I am a very proud Catholic, that does support both the Jews and Christians  (Read 1330 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just read a thread that was locked and can't say I am all to pleased about it.  What is wrong with some?  Do you really believe all Catholics are an enemy that is not only ridiculous but insulting to me, and anyone else that was raised in the RCC.  You know respect goes both ways and I am seeing from a few some things that isn't quite fair or accurate. I will not be blamed for something that happen hundreds of years ago and have my faith be the target cause of it.  If you have any questions about the Catholic members on this group say it with respect, cause I am getting fed up with it.   I respect everyone's faith and I would like the same back.  Thank you.  Not a good way to start is it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You said it. There is one Christian faith, just many different individual brothers and sisters in Christ--Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Coptic, and completely non-denominational.

There are vile America-haters, anti-Semites and Serb-haters in all of these branches of Christianity, and they are thus phony Christians. There are also true, pure, patriotic, pro-Israel, pro-Serbia members of all of the branches of Christianity.

Anybody who insists on creating divisions within Christianity on this forum needs to be banned.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They do not understand the true faith. Catholics are Christians it is a branch of the mother religion like all other forms of Christianity.  I am just getting a bit irate of this constant bashing.  I have no problems answering a question in regards of questions of knowledge or curiosity, fine that is quite alright.  But let me tell something to our Serb members and I hope they are reading this. The few of them anyways.  I know you been through a lot, believe me I understand it. but you can't go and slander Catholics like this, what happen to you guys was horrible and wrong.  I don't want some people banned right away cause they don't know maybe they never knew but you ask with class.  We have a lot of great Catholic members on this forum. me being one of them.  Aren't we suppose to work together against vile people?  If you are talking about haters, those are the individuals who are completely misguided.  And  DO NOT represent anything the faith teaches.  How ever if certain people continue to bash I will personally remove them.  The phonys you mention represent nothing what the teachings tell us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
You said it. There is one Christian faith, just many different individual brothers and sisters in Christ--Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Coptic, and completely non-denominational.

There are vile America-haters, anti-Semites and Serb-haters in all of these branches of Christianity, and they are thus phony Christians. There are also true, pure, patriotic, pro-Israel, pro-Serbia members of all of the branches of Christianity.

Anybody who insists on creating divisions within Christianity on this forum needs to be banned.

I 100% agree with you Chaimfan!!!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
well as i said before we need to be united do you think that the Muslims will not kill you cause you're catholic or orthodox, or Jewish,or Hindu or protestant remember that for the Muslims we are all kaffirs or infidels not worth of leaving so please before to post a thread bashing between Christians catholics or orthodox, or Jews with orthodox or whatever think first that do you think that Muslims will spare you cause you are bashing the other i think not they will not do so stop this nonsense i said to all
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
All Christians must love the Jews!!!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
well as i said before we need to be united do you think that the Muslims will not kill you cause you're catholic or orthodox, or Jewish,or Hindu or protestant remember that for the Muslims we are all kaffirs or infidels not worth of leaving so please before to post a thread bashing between Christians catholics or orthodox, or Jews with orthodox or whatever think first that do you think that Muslims will spare you cause you are bashing the other i think not they will not do so stop this nonsense i said to all

You are correct my friend, we do not want to be enemies with each  other, that accomplishes nothing but fuels up our enemies.  I want us to work together.  What does it accomplish? Nothing but putting the smiles on the faces of our enemy.  All infidels are my brother or sister.  And we work together.

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
living sorry :)
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

We must love each other.. period.  

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Im not Catholic, I have some Catholic friends, they are good people, but the pope is not my favorite...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Thank you, MasterWolf1!!!

We must love each other and respect each other because our enemies can hardly wait to see us divided.

You truly are a wonderful JTF'er like the other great Roman Catholic JTF'ers here. Thank you for everything you are doing here and on Zootube.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

'cept the Muslims. We shouldn't love them.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
I did not know that it will sturr so many people. I had no intent to insult. So  here is my public apology.

I'll try to be more carefull what i post here.   

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, I thought most of the forum members were Jewish. I'm kind of paranoid now because the Torah and Orthodox Judaism are the most imporant things in my life, and I'd hate to unintentionally bash Christianity, but because I'm Jewish I can't relate to Christians (other than the fact we all want peace etc).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That's fine Mo, Masterwolf just had to make a point because a troll was trying to cause fights between different groups of Christians on this forum.

• Ultimate JTFer
That's fine Mo, Masterwolf just had to make a point because a troll was trying to cause fights between different groups of Christians on this forum.
What do you guys mean by the term "troll"? LOL, I should have asked a long time ago. I used to play with troll dolls when I was a kid. Their hair was so funny and long.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A troll is somebody who joins an internet forum just to cause trouble.

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks C.F.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I did not know that it will sturr so many people. I had no intent to insult. So  here is my public apology.

I'll try to be more carefull what i post here.   

Sirbata it is quite alright,, we are here to work together, I respect the Serbs

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Ok guys I will lock this myself to put this behind us. He apologized let us not drag this.