Author Topic: Boycott Islam!!  (Read 9940 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Boycott Islam!!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 01:13:55 PM »
That's also a good way

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2009, 10:44:16 PM »
I see everywhere "Turkish kebab" in Western Europe. >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »
I see everywhere "Turkish kebab" in Western Europe. >:(

There are a lot here too
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:21:42 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »
The situation is similiar here. Arabs own big business here (especially selling Shawarmas,which are sadly tasty but filthy  :'( - they are Kosher...) and just try to shut em down.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:05 PM »
I still maintain that if nobody drove (like me) that would be the best boycott. ;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »
The world is a dangerous place. For you it doesn't have to be!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 03:50:03 PM »
If we kick arabs from everywhere, they will be stopped. :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 03:57:49 PM »
Yes, but only arabs... what about turgays?? they are a big problem here.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 04:27:58 PM »
Yes, but only arabs... what about turgays?? they are a big problem here.

Send back them to Turkey. LOLZ real Turks were not like them, they are more "armenoid" than turanoid.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
Yesterday I saw a report about muslims and Islam in Germany. 3.4 million muslims live in Germany!  They want to build more mosques, they want more turkish politics, they want more Muslims!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:40:48 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 08:41:19 AM »
Yesterday I saw a report about muslims and Islam in Germany. 3.4 million muslims live here in Germany!  They want to build more mosques, they want more turkish politic, they want more muslims!

>:(
they are [censored] muslims

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »
We need to boycott Islam!!!  But how can we boycott them?

Here is what I did: I heard that AIG was bought by the Arabs, so I switched auto insurance policies. I went to AAA and then, I called AIG and cancelled my auto insurance with them. I made it a point to tell them the reason I cancelled was because of the Arab buyout. The rep on the phone asked me where I heard this and I told her I read it on the internet. She said nothing after that except for I would recieve a refund for 77 dollars by mail. More people should go out of their way to not patronize Arab businesses. My change may not have made a big difference, but it did give me a measure of satisfaction to know I told them it was because of the Arabs.

Avoid any Arab owned convenience stores, Gas stations that are owned by Arabs, Restaurants too! Everyone needs to do their part.
Little motions can add up to results eventually.

Shalom - Dox

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 04:07:13 AM »
Sounds great republicandox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

Here is what I did: I heard that AIG was bought by the Arabs, so I switched auto insurance policies. I went to AAA and then, I called AIG and cancelled my auto insurance with them. I made it a point to tell them the reason I cancelled was because of the Arab buyout. The rep on the phone asked me where I heard this and I told her I read it on the internet. She said nothing after that except for I would recieve a refund for 77 dollars by mail. More people should go out of their way to not patronize Arab businesses. My change may not have made a big difference, but it did give me a measure of satisfaction to know I told them it was because of the Arabs.

Avoid any Arab owned convenience stores, Gas stations that are owned by Arabs, Restaurants too! Everyone needs to do their part.

Shalom - Dox

Any time you fill up your tanks, you're supporting them.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2009, 06:09:43 PM »
We can also boycott Islam if we buy only Israeli goods

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 06:16:59 PM »
We can also boycott Islam if we buy only Israeli goods
Too bad we have no oil...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:37:00 PM by Lisa »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »

Shalom - Dox

All the more reason for a full blown war against the Middle East, If it were up to me I would take over the oil fields in the Middle east and force the Arabs to pay the World back for all the havoc and terrorism they have caused. Too bad we don't have a President with enough Jewels to kick their [censored]'s back to oblivion. War is the only answer against the savages who control the worlds oil supply.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2009, 04:18:45 AM »

Shalom - Dox

All the more reason for a full blown war against the Middle East, If it were up to me I would take over the oil fields in the Middle east and force the Arabs to pay the World back for all the havoc and terrorism they have caused. Too bad we don't have a President with enough Jewels to kick their [censored]'s back to oblivion. War is the only answer against the savages who control the worlds oil supply.

Agree! War now

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2009, 07:26:11 AM »
Most of the plazas in Hungary have arab owners.  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 07:47:55 AM »
damn [censored]