Author Topic: Is mossad too left?  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Is mossad too left?
« on: February 17, 2009, 08:58:18 AM »
And if so, why?
I think I heard Chaim Ben Pesach say this in a video.
I really dont know anything about Israeli politics, stances between different groups etc.
Can anyone clarify?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:16:53 AM by RobertX9 »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Is mossad too left?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:39 AM »
From personal experience, I can say that the Mossad are fierce defenders of Israel.  My uncle is in the Mossad and was part of Operation Entibbe.  From him, even though he is very secret about their actions and operations, their main motive is to protect Israel at any cost.
This is my personal experience, first hand.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »
The mossad protect Israel. But I also know that the mossad is against radical Jews.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »
It is not so much that Mossad is too left or too right....it has no political affiliation whatsoever. Its job is to protect the Jewish state irrespective of who is in power. I read a book called The Volunteer about a Canadian Israeli man in the Mossad. And my stance is that the Mossad has done a fantastic job in intelligence gathering in the past but has usually bowed down to political correctness. If Mossad continues this tactic of being increasingly tolerant towards intolerance it will eventually become a stagnant organization and fail in its job. Mossad's success should be measured not in what has transpired since 1948 but rather what has not happened since then. Israel not only exists but prospers stronger than ever and the Mossad has to be commended about the fact that Israel is now the most feared state for Arab dictators. If it were not that strong the Arabs would have walked all over us by now.

Shalom
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:32:28 PM »
The latest achievement that is attributed to Mossad is the assasination of Imad Mughniyah, Hezbollah strongman, in Damascus.

Some say that he had even more influence than Hasan Nasrallah, Hezbollah official leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imad_Mughniyah
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »
I feel as though mossad is not left at all, they are nuetral and wish what is only best for our people in israel. they are our sworn defenders, and i have members of my close family in mossad, they are good diligent fighters. there more rightwinged in the sense that they fallow things conservatively
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 12:56:17 PM »
May you are right... I think they must be neutral.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »
The mosad is strictly a professional intelligence/espionage organization. It has no political roles such as producing fraudulent public reports like the CIA does from time to time.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 01:01:30 PM »
hmm ok..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 01:25:14 PM »
No.. the mossad is the mossad and do what's in the best interest of israel.  They protect her from violent people on either side of the spectrum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
Sounds great.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:30:22 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 02:29:15 PM »

:fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:
aka Someone Else

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »
Ok, thanks for all the comments. I was worried already.
I think they should make a tour around the world killing some radical islam preachers.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 09:01:41 PM »
Historically the Mossad might have been great, but today they are more concerned with spying on right-wing Jewish dissidents than Muslim Nazi regimes trying to create a second Shoah. It is just another leftist, Bolshevik establishment apparatus now.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 12:30:55 AM »
Historically the Mossad might have been great, but today they are more concerned with spying on right-wing Jewish dissidents than Muslim Nazi regimes trying to create a second Shoah. It is just another leftist, Bolshevik establishment apparatus now.

Mossad can't spy on Jewish dissidents, because it is concerned with FOREIGN countries. You must be speaking of Shabak (aka Shin Bet) which is Israeli agency of HOMELAND security.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 01:25:42 AM »
Would someone please confirm something I've been saying for a long time:  The Mossad know how to extract true and correct information from people -- with or without "torture".   Is this correct?  And, if I'm correct, then isn't Congress absolutely nuts for restricting us from using whatever methods the Mossad uses to get true and correct information from terrorists that we have captured?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 08:35:24 AM »
Would someone please confirm something I've been saying for a long time:  The Mossad know how to extract true and correct information from people -- with or without "torture".   Is this correct?  And, if I'm correct, then isn't Congress absolutely nuts for restricting us from using whatever methods the Mossad uses to get true and correct information from terrorists that we have captured?
I don't think such magic method exists. And moreover I think that the Shabak (the Israeli 'FBI') has the greater experience in interogating terrorists and also in turning Arabs into informers and agents. The Shabak is known to use some forms of 'persuasion' that are considered torture some countries (like Denmark). It is however severely restricted in the methods it can apply since the 1990s when the Bagatz (the supreme court) took over Israel.