Author Topic: No "Mutual respect" between decent people & Muslim Nazi's !  (Read 2946 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
No "Mutual respect" between decent people & Muslim Nazi's !
« on: February 22, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »
"Dear XXXXXX ;

Sad to say but this is a lot of naivete'. I believe you mean well but you just can't make peace with the likes if Hamas by negotiating any more than you can with the Nazi's & Aryan Nations/KKK . The Muslim Arab culture has never been one of tolerance for women or non- Muslim minorities.See how much "Mutual respect" there is in any part of Europe than has been Muslim-colonised like parts of Paris or "Londonistan" . Wherever  Islam takes power it is submission to Sharia law as in parts of what will eventually become Saudi Brittania.We cannot "Kumbaya" our way out of this any more than we could with the Nazi's & Japanese. The Japanese were so fanatical that they only made peace after we Nuked them....& we had to do that twice before  the lesson sank in. :nuke:

Cheers, "Bongoid"

:thumbsdown: The following is fantasy nonsense so be forewarned !

http://www.globalonenessproject.org/dialogues

http://www.globalonenessproject.org/sami-awad-speaks-eloquently-about-leaving-history-behind-and-forging-new-way-being-new-story

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: No "Mutual respect" between decent people & Muslim Nazi's !
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 07:21:09 PM »
This is a fact.  There can be no "mutual respect" between decent people and Muslims.  The followers of Radical Islam do not even comprehend the meaning of "mutual respect".  They believe "mutual respect" comes when everyone and anyone converts to their cult of a religion, as well as practice what is preached in their "holy book" the perverted Koran.  That is the only "mutual respect" that they want or even care to understand.
If not "mutual respect" is thrown out the window for them and they declare holy jihad on practically the entire world; where everyone (inclusive of, men, women, children, and animals) should be blown to holy h@ll.  That Radical Islam's version of "mutual respect".

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »
I agree. I know many people are opposed to the idea of using Nuclear weapons, however I do believe that Nukes will be used eventually so therefore I think for the survival of the World, we may have to nuke our enemies first. I know for a fact that as soon as the Moslems have the nuclear capability, they will not hesitate to use them on us.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »
Elisabeth,
I have to agree with you.  We have to finish them off before they have the capability to do so to us.  They do not understand anything else.  I really do believe this is the only way.  Radical Islam will stop at nothing and/or no one to achieve sharia law and have their cult of a religion's beliefs everywhere and anywhere they can extend it to.

They must be stopped.

Offline Hanketcham

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 12:05:07 AM »
I believe iran and pakistan already have the a-bom.  They are a danger already.
Or a SDI star-wars satellite could laser beam their installations from the ionosphere.  If that is possible, that would easily cripple their nuclear installations, and any icbm bunkers.  Iwould be a set back to their nuclear capabilities.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »
Elisabeth,
I have to agree with you.  We have to finish them off before they have the capability to do so to us.  They do not understand anything else.  I really do believe this is the only way.  Radical Islam will stop at nothing and/or no one to achieve sharia law and have their cult of a religion's beliefs everywhere and anywhere they can extend it to.

They must be stopped.

Ag337, If we all pray 24/7 with all our heart to G-d, and our Conservative leaders do their part in educating the World about the Demonic Moslems and take action, they will be defeated. We will never give up ! The JTF is so instrumental in getting the word out about the true horror of Islam. I am so glad you joined the JTF, we need you here and may G-d bless you for your efforts in fighting Islam.  

Shalom - Dox