Author Topic: A picture says a thousand words.  (Read 1514 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
A picture says a thousand words.
« on: February 16, 2009, 02:03:37 PM »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A picture says a thousand words.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 02:18:35 PM »
...thousand or milllion words.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »
Can you write down for me at least 10 words? I dont understand whats going on over there, Dont know these people.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
Can you write down for me at least 10 words? I dont understand whats going on over there, Dont know these people.
Same here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 02:23:18 PM »
very dramatic picture.. like they r laughing at george washington.  the people in the picture are very far to the left
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »
You can see George Washington , the first US President. Then you see a black man on the right site. He is laughing. Next to him is a white man he is also laughing. May about the black man. And the others are laughing about the white guy who is laughing about the black guy.  ;D

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »
You can see George Washington , the first US President. Then you see a black man on the right site. He is laughing. Next to him is a white man he is also laughing. May about the black man. And the others are laughing about the white guy who is laughing about the black guy.  ;D
Eh Oo

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »
That's what I see. I don't know these people. Would be great if the poster post a description ;)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
I'm not going to write own all 1000 words... BUT I will say..

The picture in the back is our founding father...  being covered by a poster promoting Obama's 'stimulous' plan... and in front... Pelosi, Rangle, etc, and look a the expressions on their face.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »

The picture in the back is our founding father...  being covered by a poster promoting Obama's 'stimulous' plan... and in front... Pelosi, Rangle, etc, and look a the expressions on their face.

As if their wet dreams have just become real.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »

EVIL monsters
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »
Liberal ape-sympathizing poodles  >:(

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 03:24:17 PM »
EVIL monsters

If I had to sum it up, that is how I would. I agree though, that no words are necessary.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
Satan should worship them. They know the founding fathers would hate them and their evil deeds. They are criminals.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »
A thousand four letter words for these schmucks. >:(

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 05:39:31 PM »
Can you write down for me at least 10 words? I don't understand whats going on over there, Dont know these people.
Same here.

Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong on anything here.  The woman is Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic Speaker of the House for the US Congress.  The US government is made up of the House and the Senate.  Each state has two senators for the Senate and a whole bunch of Congress members based on population.  The House, the Senate and the Presidency are both controlled now by the Democrats.  The Democrats are mostly pro Arab because the Arabs are growing in population in the USA and the Democrats are usually for anything that undermines traditional America.  The Republicans tend to be more pro Israel although there are exceptions like Pat Buchanan and others.  Republicans tend to look at America of the past as good while the Democrats only like the USA since the 1960's.  The just passed a $700+ billion bill to spend their way out of the recession with very little help from Republican votes.  They already have spent billions on bailing out banks, the auto industry and even insurance companies. 

The whole mess started from people in sub prime loans.  Mostly people with poor credit; Hispanics, inner city blacks, American Indians on reservations and poor whites who previously had to put 20% down on a house to buy it. In the 19th century you actually had to buy the entire house up front.  Anyways, the banks started giving everyone loans in the 1990's.  Bush and Clinton did little to stop it and the Democrats encouraged it so their voters could get more loans.  The finance companies were sued because they wouldn't give loans to blacks in the ghettos or Hispanics in the barrios.  They had to give these loans out and then found it was actually very profitable, provided they sold those loans off to someone else before the payments stopped.  The regulation was brought down by the Graham-Leach-Biley act in 1999(I'm doing this from memory so correct me if this is wrong).  this law allowed all typed of institutions to buy and trade in these loans that couldn't before from the Glass Stegull laws of 1933 to protect certain banking institutions from failing markets.  Democrats and Republicans voted on this bill and Bill Clinton signed it.  Banks started encouraging people to get predatory loans and this really compiled the problem.  They encouraged people to get loans for 2% per month for five years.  The problem is that the loans were "balloon loans" that jumped to 9% or 15% after three or five years.  People started not making payments and leaving their homes.  With all the extra homes on the market, the prices of homes plummetted.  Then all the loans that were given out were not being paid and sinking the financial sector.  The banks took huge loses and stopped approving loans.  The housing market dropped and caused a chain reaction to all the businesses that made money from building all the homes or selling them.  Now, businesses are having trouble getting loans too.  Then, states and the federal government started losing money because with no home payments, there are no tax payments on the houses. 

Basically, government got way bigger over the last 15 years and couldn't pay for all the programs and infrastructure it had built up when all these private businesses disappeared.  Now, they want to give money to some taxpayers and to banks and other companies.  Problem is that there was a lot more extra stuff in the bill (school snack programs, global warming polar bear sanctuaries, money for all the states that supported Obama).  The spending is getting really bad and we all know what comes next.  Huge tax raises which are already happening.  States like Oregon that have huge anti drug programs, now can't pay for them.  Instead of trimming down expenses, they are now taxing each glass of beer an extra $2-3.00 for example.  Also, these Democrats include many corrupt people.  The black guy on the right has been investigated for tax evasion in the Dominican Republic.  He is from NYC and get 90% of the vote every 2 years from black voters even though he is corrupt. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »
It was a giant party and now the people, businesses and government have a hangover.  Obama thinks a quick spending fix will ease the problem.  What's criminal is that the vast majority of these failing loans are from black people.  Black American people, as anyone who actually has lived around them or worked with them, rarely pay their bills.  They go into bankrupcy and default more than any other group.  Detroit, even though the average price of a home is $18,000 has 167 pages of foreclosures in the country clerks office. Places like Atlanta, Memphis and Northern NJ had huge building sprees where blacks got homes and lied about their income to get into those homes.  They said they made more than they did.  Now they are getting kicked out and people say it was racist.  It was racist when they didn't give them homes and now that they didn't pay the bills and have to leave, it's racist again.  I promise you if someone saw the average default rate on 30 year fixed morgages for blacks and whites, it would be three or four times higher for blacks. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
It was a giant party and now the people, businesses and government have a hangover.  Obama thinks a quick spending fix will ease the problem.  What's criminal is that the vast majority of these failing loans are from black people.  Black American people, as anyone who actually has lived around them or worked with them, rarely pay their bills.  They go into bankrupcy and default more than any other group.  Detroit, even though the average price of a home is $18,000 has 167 pages of foreclosures in the country clerks office. Places like Atlanta, Memphis and Northern NJ had huge building sprees where blacks got homes and lied about their income to get into those homes.  They said they made more than they did.  Now they are getting kicked out and people say it was racist.  It was racist when they didn't give them homes and now that they didn't pay the bills and have to leave, it's racist again.  I promise you if someone saw the average default rate on 30 year fixed morgages for blacks and whites, it would be three or four times higher for blacks. 

Yes... this has all been a sorta GIANT welfare program to Blacks and Browns.  The CRA (commun reinv Act) specifically gave HUGE incentives to sallie/fannie to make a majority of its loans to poorer/urban/minority areas.  This is what turned a mere recession into a depression.. and now these groups are going to get away scott free... thanks to obama.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 06:52:15 PM »
If you look at the picture of Washington he's probably saying "Someone hand me my gun, I think I got a good shot."
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »
hmmm,thanks,SavetheWest. Well,what can I say...poor pic of George Washington...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »

Yes... this has all been a sorta GIANT welfare program to Blacks and Browns.  The CRA (commun reinv Act) specifically gave HUGE incentives to sallie/fannie to make a majority of its loans to poorer/urban/minority areas.  This is what turned a mere recession into a depression.. and now these groups are going to get away scott free... thanks to obama.

Yes, thanks to that Franklin Raines(sp?) who is an Obama economic advisor who Chaim has talked about. He ran Fannie Mae, taking $100 million in corrupt funds and now he gets to be in government.Never mind Robert Rubin, who was a huge proponent of the deregulation, worked for Chase to approve these loans and especially minority home ownership and also is now in Obama's inner circle.