Author Topic: SEE!! KUWAITI PROF. REJOICING AT USA BEING BOMBED- BRINGS UP KKK, AND NEO NAZIS.  (Read 632 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
HE WISHES THEM WELL IN BLOWING UP NUCLEAR PLANTS IN THE USA. 
PROOF that these SCUZ ARE WITH THE ENEMY!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I hope he dies, his kids die, his wife dies, his parents die, his friends die, his students die, all from Ebola, a slow disease that liquefies the organs.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom sister AsheDina!!

Thanks for this link on LiveLeak. I have seen this muslim Nazi on Zootube too.

I will probably be doing a JTF video on this. I have several JTF videos I will be posting in the next few days, G-d willing.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Ive been telling people that these NAZIS and KKK SIDE WITH THE MUZLIMS. This makes me MAD AS HELL.  I HOPE THEY ALL DIE ASAP
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Ive been telling people that these NAZIS and KKK SIDE WITH THE MUZLIMS. This makes me MAD AS HELL.  I HOPE THEY ALL DIE ASAP

Of course they do. Some of the dozens of comments from these neo-Nazi animals on my recent videos have to be seen to be believed. Imagine so-called "Americans" sidiing with our muslim Nazi enemies who wish to destroy America and Israel with nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and exterminate millions of our people. These people are NOT Americans - they are pro-muslim beasts who should have their citizenship revoked and  every one of them should be deported to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.