Author Topic: Obama promises Palestinians he'll protect 'biblical heartland'  (Read 641 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama promises Palestinians he'll protect 'biblical heartland'
« on: February 16, 2009, 11:48:36 PM »
President pledges to protest Jewish housing developments

Posted: February 16, 2009
8:50 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – The Obama administration has pledged to the Palestinian Authority it will closely monitor Jewish construction in the West Bank and will protest any new housing developments in the biblical territory, a top PA negotiator told WND.

"They told us the White House will watch for any Jewish construction," said the PA negotiator, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"Obama knows that if [likud Chairman Benjamin] Netanyahu is the next prime minister, he will try to expand the settlements. They pledged to us this will be strongly protested," the negotiator said.

Although Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni's Kadima party captured one more seat that Likud in last week's elections, Netanyahu is considered most likely to form the next government, since he is reportedly able to forge the most stable coalition with other parties in the 120-seat Knesset.

Earlier this month, WND quoted top PA officials stating they received a guarantee from Obama's administration that understandings reached with Israel during U.S.-backed negotiations while President Bush was in office would be utilized as starting points for current and future talks with the Jewish state.

The PA officials said they were enthusiastic about the new tone of the White House and about recent meetings with Obama's Mideast envoy, former Democratic Sen. George Mitchell. They said they believe that under Obama the Palestinians can extract from Israel concessions reaching "much further" than during talks held under the previous administration.

"Regarding all understandings achieved between the parties, the Obama administration told us they will give guarantees to carry them out," said a top PA official.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89138  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Obama promises Palestinians he'll protect 'biblical heartland'
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 01:22:27 AM »
President pledges to protest Jewish housing developments

Posted: February 16, 2009
8:50 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – The Obama administration has pledged to the Palestinian Authority it will closely monitor Jewish construction in the West Bank and will protest any new housing developments in the biblical territory, a top PA negotiator told WND.

"They told us the White House will watch for any Jewish construction," said the PA negotiator, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"Obama knows that if [likud Chairman Benjamin] Netanyahu is the next prime minister, he will try to expand the settlements. They pledged to us this will be strongly protested," the negotiator said.

Although Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni's Kadima party captured one more seat that Likud in last week's elections, Netanyahu is considered most likely to form the next government, since he is reportedly able to forge the most stable coalition with other parties in the 120-seat Knesset.

Earlier this month, WND quoted top PA officials stating they received a guarantee from Obama's administration that understandings reached with Israel during U.S.-backed negotiations while President Bush was in office would be utilized as starting points for current and future talks with the Jewish state.

The PA officials said they were enthusiastic about the new tone of the White House and about recent meetings with Obama's Mideast envoy, former Democratic Sen. George Mitchell. They said they believe that under Obama the Palestinians can extract from Israel concessions reaching "much further" than during talks held under the previous administration.

"Regarding all understandings achieved between the parties, the Obama administration told us they will give guarantees to carry them out," said a top PA official.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89138  >:(

The Nazi's are on the rise again. We have Obamadolf, Livniobels, and the Moslemhimmers.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:32:59 AM »
Did anyone ever have a doubt that this would be Obama's stance on Jewish/Muslim relations.  This is just the beginning for this egotistical and unqualified president.  I believe we will see many more of Obama's true colors as where he stands on Muslim vs. the world relations.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 02:06:30 AM »
Did anyone ever have a doubt that this would be Obama's stance on Jewish/Muslim relations.  This is just the beginning for this egotistical and unqualified president.  I believe we will see many more of Obama's true colors as where he stands on Muslim vs. the world relations.

Hello ag337. The Liberal Jews who voted for Obama must have a death wish for Israel, or they lost their minds completely.
I am a Republican Jew and I knew what Obama was up to the moment I heard he was Moslem.
I tried so hard to convince my brother what Obama was when he informed me he was (undecided) about who he was voting for.
Obama said in his own words quote: If the political winds should shift in an ugly direction, I stand with the Moslems "
Why do people have a death wish for the Greatest Country on Earth, and our strongest alli ( Israel ) in the Middle east ?
There are no words to describe my anger.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 02:22:49 AM »
Dox,
I also voted Republican.  And yes like you, I am extremely angry and concerned about our great nation and Israel.
It is just downright scary.