Author Topic: New demands of the quranimals: Female agents shouldn't arrest men  (Read 698 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This quranimals are becoming more and more cheeky! TRANSFER NOW!

Norway: Islamic Council says female agents shouldn't arrest men

Female Muslim police agents should primarily not arrest men, thinks imam Ahmed Esmaili, head of the imam committee at the Islamic Council of Norway (IRN).

"If she must arrest, and she is alone or together with other women, then she can do it.  But if she is together with other colleague, who can take this part of the work, she isn't required to do it," says Esmaili to VG.

The reason being that Muslims shouldn't have physical contact with people of the opposite sex who are not family.

According to justice minister Knut Storberget's (Labor) letter to the police directorate 'covering of the hair will be given a humble scope'.  That's not enough, thinks Esmaili.

"It's not enough with just a headscarf.  Hijab is a garment which covers the entire body, except the hands and face.  It's an obligation and a decree from Allah," says Esmaili.

Source: FVN (Norwegian) http://www.fvn.no/nyheter/innenriks/article649756.ece

Found on PI-news
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New demands of the quranimals: Female agents shouldn't arrest men
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:11:51 PM »
Honestly,I'm gonna puke  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 01:27:38 PM »
Most Muslims are profane criminals. I think this imam has in addition to his cultist believes very fleshy causes for his statement.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D 

WHAT A FU*KED UP RELIGION!!!!!!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »
Hawk,
You took the exact words out of my mouth "I want to puke".  
This is just ridiculous. Why would anyone listen to these animals and give in to their demands and/or whims.  They are all nuts.  There should be no Islamic council in Norway or any other country that is not under Islamic rule.  There is no business for an Islamic council in any government and they should not be given any special treatment.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »
Ag337 - you're wrong,it would a racist thing to do. -end of cynicism-
Mo2388 - It's a fu*ked up religion right from the start,too bad the desert apes didn't think of that before they started conquering lands like idk what.
I don't care about the sex of the agent arresting criminals,only when it comes to Muzzies and I wanna be the one who'd arrest and kill em,and I'm not a female,so...  8)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:13:22 PM by Hawk »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
spit spit.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2