Author Topic: Tzipwhorah Hitler (ys"vz): "Give Up Half Of Israel!"  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Tzipwhorah Hitler (ys"vz): "Give Up Half Of Israel!"
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
There is a similar thread here in JTF read what I said there, i think its called Bad news
I did not see it, my apologies. But I stand by my comments. I honestly do believe she would gleefully serve as an Auschwitz guard if she could.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2009, 06:53:47 PM »
Tzipi is just 50 years old.  Therefore she poses a long term threat to Israel for at least for the next 25 years.  I am angry with traitors like Avigdor Lieberman who could restrain Livini by saying that he would not support anyone who wants to split the God given land.  His double standards still give Livini hope to become the Prime Minister this time.  As Chaim mentioned in the ask JTF program Avigdor Lieberman is not a real right winger. The next 4 years must be utilized to build a lot of settlements and outpost which could make difficult for future "centrist" Prime Ministers to give up parts of Israel.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: This is bad news
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »
This is disgusting.

My G-d... Is she possessed by satan??

She loves Moslems and has their best interest at heart. So my answer to your question is yes.

Shalom - Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:33 PM »
There's another Yigal Amir out there somewhere. The smart people won't just sit back and let more of our land be given up.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »
There's another Yigal Amir out there somewhere. The smart people won't just sit back and let more of our land be given up.

I hope they are able to stop this Madness. Once we give, it will be difficult to take back.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »
If the Israeli public didn't want to fry Samir Kuntar (yimach schmo vezichro) because he was "just a kid", they won't want to fry this hideous Nazi whore (yimach schma vezichra).

As DownwithIslam would say, our best bet to save Israel is just to ask G-d to give this harpy a nice case of ovarian sarcoma.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 09:58:58 PM »
Yes of course.
Listen dude you dont have to speak nonsense.
She is a major threat to Israel but don't say she will kill jews one by one like the nazis did effectively;
There is just no place for comparison

Wanna bet?
Wanna bet what??? There is a similar thread here in JTF read what I said there, i think its called Bad news

VforVendetta, you know how much I like you but I have to take Chaimfans side here. I actually believe tzipporh Hitler Spitzer(please hashem, may you give this ugly bloated whore a painful and miserable death) is worse than Hitler. It is worse when a jew harms his fellow jews than when someone who is not jewish does it. We expect more from our fellow jews. Tzipporah spitzer got 130 IDF soldiers killed in lebanon just off the bat. Making israel 6 to 10 miles wide is like building a large crematoria. Do we have to wait for her to actually get the millions of jews killed? This whore has already promised to do it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 10:10:07 PM »
You know what DownwithIslam, I wonder if Tzipwhorah Hitler is even Jewish at all. I wonder if she might be a Gentile Russian or German Nazi who made "aliyah" or whose parents did on the basis of forged documents and an interior ministry happy to look the other way for more gelt. Much like a certain political party that will not allow Chaim Ben Pesach into Israel because it knows Chaim will take all of its votes from it but voted to let 80,000 Muslim Nazis from Tunisia, Lebanon, and Egypt into the Holy Land.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 10:12:10 PM »
Even if, hypothetically she wasn't Hitlereena, she's still a stupid dumb a-ss like all the rest of the leftist anus holes that think peace for land will work.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »
Well, at minimum she is that, but I really sense that she is a purer, more supreme form of evil. Weenie Netanloser is a self-hating Jewish worm. Olmert is too. But when I look into Tzipwhorah's eyes, I really wonder if I am seeing der fuhrer reincarnate.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 10:15:26 PM »
I just don't get it why the Israeli people would vote for such a monster. The only thing I can think of is voter fraud.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 10:18:06 PM »
May this Erev Rav whore die of cancer.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 10:26:14 PM »
Well, at minimum she is that, but I really sense that she is a purer, more supreme form of evil. Weenie Netanloser is a self-hating Jewish worm. Olmert is too. But when I look into Tzipwhorah's eyes, I really wonder if I am seeing der fuhrer reincarnate.

When I look into Tzipwhore Spitzers eyes, I see what joseph Goebel's(yimachshmo vezichro) wife must of looked like. Tzipwhora needs to die be struck down permanently by hashem b4 pipi kakayoyo brings her into the coalition.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »
Good G-d this Nazi animal needs a small metal object between her eyes.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 08:19:08 AM »
You know what DownwithIslam, I wonder if Tzipwhorah Hitler is even Jewish at all. I wonder if she might be a Gentile Russian or German Nazi who made "aliyah" or whose parents did on the basis of forged documents and an interior ministry happy to look the other way for more gelt. Much like a certain political party that will not allow Chaim Ben Pesach into Israel because it knows Chaim will take all of its votes from it but voted to let 80,000 Muslim Nazis from Tunisia, Lebanon, and Egypt into the Holy Land.
CF you ought to know more about the object of your courses. Tzipi Livni is the Daughter of two senior Irgun members- Sarah Livni and Eitan Livni, who was also mk for the Likud.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
Good G-d this Nazi animal needs a small metal object between her eyes.

A befitting object would be a one inch by one inch swastika flying at 500 miles per hour.     
G-d knows she deserves this.

Shalom - Dox