Author Topic: I have been protesting via telephone  (Read 435 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I have been protesting via telephone
« on: February 16, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »
Shalom JTF,

In recent days I have been on a telephone campaign. I have been contacting Abortion clinics, mosques, and Gay/Lesbian associations. I asked abortion clinic representatives why they feel its OK to kill babies, and one black women even called me an "A Hole" and "white trash". I even had my life threatened by a mosque representative, when I asked him to denounce the murder and sodomy committed by their "prophet" Mohammad. Please Join me in my telephone campaign by visiting yellowpages.com and just search for mosques etc......

Here is the number of the schvartza that called me an "a hole"

(800) 716-0175

She is a phone counsellor, so when they ask for the area code just dial (852) and it will connect you to this baby killing schvartza.

I will even do a LIVE call on my next program which is coming soon.

Join Me

Be ProActive

Thank You

G-d Bless,

ProJewCatholic

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
Re: I have been protesting via telephone
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »
More abortion clinic numbers

(800) 553-3939

(585) 232-2350

(585) 271-3850

(336) 632-9999
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 08:31:04 PM »
If I call them then I will only end up swearing at them, and I don't want to get into trouble with the law. Also it won't really save any babies from being murdered. Just the thought of a baby being killed like that makes my blood boil enough to where I wouldn't be able to control myself, I'd probably say things that could get me into trouble if I actually called them.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »
ProJewCatholic!

In my class there are 8 girls and 3 already had abortion, one had when she was 14 years old, other 2 had when they were 16! What a shame! And are they insulting the Jews? Never again Hungarian girlfriend! :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
Great campaign, ProJewCatholic.  You should put them on speaker phone, record the audio, and post it on ZooTube.
Thats my plan.