Author Topic: In support of Israel - Hindu Voice UK  (Read 2736 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
In support of Israel - Hindu Voice UK
« on: February 17, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

When talking about India’s terrorism woes, the country that is often praised and held up by many Hindus as an example of a country which India should learn from is Israel. Israel is seen as a country surrounded by a sea of hostile neighbours, with populations far greater than Israel’s, some of which don’t formally recognize the right of Israel to even exist.

Israel is being criticized left right and centre for its recent military action in Gaza. There are only a few voices speaking in Israel’s favour. I for one fully respect Israel’s right to take strong action to prevent further terrorist attacks against its citizens. Article 51 of the UN Charter attests to every nation’s right to self-defense when attacked.

Israel has undertaken its latest campaign with the aim of decimating the capability of Hamas to operate as an organization, so that it no longer has the capability of targeting Israeli citizens the way it has been. Hamas is an organization that doesn’t recognise the right of Israel to exist at all, in the same way that organizations such as Lakshar-e-Tayyaba want to see the entire India come under Islamic rule. Hamas has claimed responsibility for hundreds of terrorist attacks which have targeted and killed thousands of Israeli civilians.

According to respectable estimates, approximately 1300 people were killed in Israeli military actions in Gaza, of which about a quarter were civilians. Any civilian loss of life is a tragedy, but at the same time the figure doesn’t represent military action which is indiscriminate. Rather, the casualty figures show an effort to target military action towards Hamas targets rather than an indiscriminate killing spree. Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. If Israel were a truly careless aggressor, the proportion of civilian casualties could have been far greater.

There are several similarities between the situations that India and Israel find themselves in today, but also several differences. The most hardcore enemies of both countries cannot tolerate India or Israel’s very existence, and both have faced devastating terrorist attacks for decades.

Israel, despite its tiny size, has an immense technological and military advantage over the Palestinian Authority. India has a sizeable military advantage over Pakistan too, but with both countries having nuclear weapons, the consequences of escalation are far more serious. The horrors of modern warfare and the human suffering by a fourth Indo-Pak war could be catastrophic. That doesn’t mean that we should be forever fearful of taking stern action against Pakistani based terrorists, due to her nuclear capability, but that all other means should be exhausted first before thinking of military action against Pakistan (with the exception of appeasement which should never be contemplated even for a second). A better option would be determined targeted operations by the intelligence services and Special Forces against confirmed terrorist and terrorist training facilities inside both Pakistan and any other country which willfully allows such activities to exist on its soil. Such a move by India would be very difficult to oppose, and would gain widespread support. Prior to 1997, India did indeed have an impressive intelligence network within Pakistan, before the lunatic decision by the then “United Front” Government to dismantle all its intelligence network within Pakistan as a gesture of goodwill.

What is particularly different about Israel compared with India is the way in which politicians simply have to do something determined about terrorism, because the public mood would never tolerate a government to stay in power that didn’t protect them forthrightly. In India the public forgets government lapses and incompetence very fast. The media in India is less responsible, quickly forgetting serious issues of national security for trivial gossipy trash. A mood needs to be created in Indians that will not tolerate a government that doesn’t protect its people.

http://www.hinduvoice.co.uk/Issues/27/SupportOf.htm

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: In support of Israel - Hindu Voice UK
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 12:00:39 PM »
Thank you India! Long live Indian-Israeli friendship and military cooperation!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »
Of course we need to be united sooner or later hindu,israeli and serbian troops will join and shake hands in mekkah
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »
Of course we need to be united sooner or later hindu,israeli and serbian troops will join and shake hands in mekkah
yes :)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:50:56 PM »

Profound...  :camel: :nuke: :soldier: :israel:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »

Ok, but I also wanna come to mecca and shake hands.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:29:46 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
Shalom, I had a Hindu girlfriend many years ago and she taught me how to make califlower and potatos.
It's delicious and to this day I still make it. You heat corn oil and add a variety of hot spices, add the
vegetables to the hot oil, and cliantro after it's half way cooked. You serve it with heated corn tortllias and cold pepsi.
I am sure you know of this recipe. I love Indian vegetables, they are so delicious!

P.S. Do you know the name of the recipe I mentioned? I forgot what it is called.

Thanks - Dox

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 06:04:31 AM »
yes it is very delicious and easy to make...I have it atleast once a week. Its called Aloo Gobhi

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 10:31:58 AM »
yes it is very delicious and easy to make...I have it atleast once a week. Its called Aloo Gobhi

Thank you so much! Aloo Gobhi is what Paru called it. Now I remember    :  )

Shalom - Dox

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 06:07:06 AM »
Well, here in Uttarakhand, Lower Himalayas, India...

I have been living on fruit and... khichari... which is made from mung dal and rice and not very many spices at all.

Khichari is my favourite Indian dish.

There simply has to be a united front against Islam.

Europe must stop playing the quisling, banning films because they 'offend' muslims, and giving succour to Islamic terrorists. What sort of political game is being played here? Appease muslims to get their stinking vote? Sacrifice whole nations for short-term political gains?