Author Topic: Terrorist Being Tortured at Abbu Ghraib Again, LOL!  (Read 8323 times)

El Cabong!

Terrorist Being Tortured at Abbu Ghraib Again, LOL!
« on: September 10, 2006, 10:59:40 AM »
After handing over control of the now infamous Abbu Ghraib prison to the Iraqis, screams were heard coming from the cells of terrorists being incarcerated there, journalists said.

Article Short:

Some of the small number of prisoners who remained in the jail after the Americans left said they had pleaded to go with their departing captors, rather than be left in the hands of Iraqi guards.

"The Americans were better than the Iraqis. They treated us better," said Khalid Alaani, who was held on suspicion of involvement in Sunni terrorism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09/10/wirq10.xml
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 04:41:34 PM by El Cabong! »

gentilerighteous

Re: Terrorist Being Tortured at Abbu Ghraib Again, LOL!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 05:20:16 PM »
PRAISE JESUS ;D
No better news with the fifth anniversary of the towelhead raghead turbanhead cameljockey bombings on 91101. may every arab and muslim man woman AND CHILD on the face of the  earth pay with their limbs, their heads, their intestines, and their souls in hell and damnation for all eternity. AMEN

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 05:25:42 PM »
Re:  "...The Americans were better than the Iraqis. They treated us better," said Khalid Alaani..."

Rabbi Meir Kahane referred to "these kinds" of people as "ETERNAL MALCONTENTS".

This news story would be laughable if it wasn't so true.

MassuhDGoodName hereby volunteers to strip Khalid Alaani naked and put him on a dog leash being held by a four foot tall young woman with a man's haircut.

Got to make them happy!

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 05:29:13 PM »
PRAISE JESUS ;D
No better news with the fifth anniversary of the towelhead raghead turbanhead cameljockey bombings on 91101. may every arab and muslim man woman AND CHILD on the face of the  earth pay with their limbs, their heads, their intestines, and their souls in hell and damnation for all eternity. AMEN
Love the sinner, hate the sin.

The muslim is as much the victim as the person he kills. It's not his fault that he has been indoctrinated from a young age.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 05:40:32 PM »
Rhuan = Terrorist . Nuff said

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 05:43:26 PM »
PRAISE JESUS ;D
Love the sinner, hate the sin.

The muslim is as much the victim as the person he kills. It's not his fault that he has been indoctrinated from a young age.
Rhuan,

dude, you got some issues.

quit quoting this invented crap, please! you cant convince me ever to love the terrorist who comes to kill my dear people and me, including. you can sit back there in distant England where you almost dont have anything of this crap (i said almost), and speak about how it is good to love ahmed the terrorist kid. are you sane? if you have any love for those who had killed your late great grandmother Z"L, than something is wrong with you. as long as you continue thinking like that, you allow them to live among you, loving them (these nazi muslim terrorists), but oh, hating their sins so much!

what? osama bin laden is a victim? you love him? what is there to love so much about him, ha? you can say your phrase love the sinner hate the sin about petty thieves or kids beating up cats or something, but about these nazi terrorists? it starts to look like a some sort of a condition you have there, or maybe some one brainwashed you so much or something... and dont get me wrong- you're a good guy (i voted for you to stay remember?), but preaching to love these animals? maybe if you see a boy suicide bomber, you say nah.. so bad he was weak to get all this influence and stuff to do this terror. but not love surely not. and about these terrorists who made 9/11? you love mohammed ata for example? a fully grown man, an engineer (master degree in germany), had his future in front of him. you feel pitty for him? he was the victim?

dude, think about what you say, i can go on proving this way of thinking is bad but i think you'll spare it from me and get it all by yourself, right?

Kahane was right!

gentilerighteous

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A FUKKEN DAMN TOOTH, HE WHO IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME!

'Nuff Said

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »
AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A FUKKEN DAMN TOOTH, HE WHO IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME!

'Nuff Said

hey man, you really like saying 'nuff said.

Kahane was right!

yephora

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 06:06:10 PM »
Rhuan wrote (again): Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Where are you getting this quote from?
Please don't say "the Bible" because it isn't in there.
In fact the Bible says that God hates the sin AND the sinner.
So, unless 'love the sinner, hate the sin' is something you made up, please give the author.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 06:20:32 PM »

So, unless 'love the sinner, hate the sin' is something you made up, please give the author.

i really believe the guy saw too much christian extreme liberal propaganda or something.
jesus loved everyone, the sinners the non sinners, hated only the sin. BUT, and here's the big BUT- he was self proclaimed as god, and the last thing he cared about was dying. we, on the other hand, are'nt so anxious to die, so we better hate these nazis who try to kill us, together with their sins and everything they represent- simply to survive.

Rhuan- come live in Israel for a month, lets see if you will still hold your views.

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 08:12:28 PM »

Rhuan- come live in Israel for a month, lets see if you will still hold your views.

Exactly my view, unless you've lived in Israel you don't know the whole story. Just as when I discuss communism and Cuba, not too many people really understand what I'm actually talking about.