Author Topic: Great article by BNP  (Read 2839 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Great article by BNP
« on: February 19, 2009, 02:30:43 PM »
http://bnp.org.uk/2009/02/islamification-of-britain-sparks-jump-in-anti-jewish-attacks/   

Islamification of Britain Sparks Jump in Anti-Jewish Attacks

February 8, 2009 by BNP News 
Filed under National News

Leave a comment
Listen to this article. Powered by Odiogo.com

The increasing Islamification of Britain has sparked a dramatic rise in attacks on Jews in Britain, with at least 270 cases already having been reported in 2009, numbering in excess of seven per day.

The attacks - by gangs of Islamists - have been linked to the conflict in Gaza. Police patrols have been stepped up in Jewish neighbourhoods amidst reports that members of Britain’s Jewish community are fleeing the UK.

Scotland Yard is understood to have placed prominent Jewish communities on heightened alert, while the Association of Chief Police Officers’ national community tension team is responding to intelligence by issuing weekly patrol directives to chief constables instructing them of threats to Jewish communities in their areas.

Incidents recorded by the Jewish Community Security Trust (CST) include violent assaults in the street, hate mails and graffiti threatening “jihad” against British Jews.

A Birmingham school is investigating reports that 20 Muslim children chased a 12-year-old girl, its only Jewish pupil, chanting “Kill all Jews” and “Death to Jews.”

In another incident a Jewish schoolgirl reported being bullied at a non-Jewish school because of the Gaza conflict.

CST spokesman Mark Gardner said the current fear of persecution was so profound that some members of the Jewish community were seeking to emigrate to countries where they felt more secure, such as Israel, the United States or Australia.

“I know two families, one of which has already moved and the other which is in the process of moving, who don’t see the point of putting up with this,” he added.

Recorded attacks have centred on the Jewish communities of Golders Green and Hampstead Garden Suburb in north London.

According to the Office for National Statistics, the Local Authority Districts with the highest Muslim populations are Tower Hamlets (36% of population); Newham (24%); Blackburn (19%); Bradford (16%); Waltham Forest (15%); Luton (15%); Birmingham (14%); Hackney (14%); Pendle (13%); Slough (13%); Brent (12%); Redbridge (12%); Westminster (12%); Camden (12%); and Haringey (11%).

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, and is multiplying ten times faster than the rest of society, research by the Office for National Statistics has revealed. The growth was attributable primarily to immigration and a higher birthrate.

Britain is not the only country where anti-Jewish attacks have risen along with the size of the Muslim population. In France, where there are now in excess of six million Muslims, attacks on Jews have reached such high proportions that hundreds have already emigrated.

Since the conflict in Gaza began, at least four synagogues and a kosher restaurant in Paris have been firebombed, with all evidence pointing to Islamists in France as being responsible.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Great article by BNP
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »
And Obama is going his best to make this happen in the US.  THe Hamas Muslims on there way here will make the British Muslims seem tolerant.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »
OMG this is really awful! I feel so bad for those kids in school, I know what it's like. I was the ONLY white girl in my 5th grade class.

They are multiplying faster than rabbits! And why?????? Because of tolerance! Too much of it! I don't see any way of stopping this madness, it is already spiraling out of control, don't you think?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 08:40:49 PM »
Yes, I do see this spiraling out of control, especially when Obama allows and supplies funds to Palestinians to immigrate here from Gaza.  There will be no control and no way to control the chaos that will break out throughout the U.S.A.
Each of us need to care of ourselves, our families, and those that stand with us who are united for the same cause.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 12:29:41 AM »
I agree ag, and let those that support Obamanation fend for themselves!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »
This is the primary reason for the white flight.  Lets pray it doesnt happen here.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »
If this trend continues.  The Britain we know will cease to exist.  You can say goodbye to a Britain with a love for culture, intelligence and reason and say hello to a Britain of being a Muslim slop house third world banana republic devoid of all intelligence,culture and reason and be full of ignorant disgusting smelly Muslims and women that are continuously raped and slaved and who have no free will.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 07:48:19 AM »
What bothers me is, how far can white flight really progress on an island? I hope that everything possible will be done to save native Britons. Their icon is a bulldog so why are they not fighting?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 10:05:14 AM »
Good point Rubystars!
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 12:05:07 AM »
This infuriates me to no end.

There is no reason that anyone should leave the place that they consider to be their home.  That is total BS.  These Muslim animals have no right to push anyone out of where they live.  It is outrageous.

People need to take action and take a stand against Radical  Islam, because if not all is lost.  We need to put into action many of the policies that Geert Wilders suggests.
Such as, halt all immigratiom from all Muslim nations/countries.  This is a major start.  Then take action against any Muslim who commits an act of violence.  Pull the carpet out from under their feet and deport them without hesitation; just like in monopoly go directly to jail and do not pass go.  Only in the Muslims case, send them off out of the country with no option to ever return.

Then we need to deal with them through harsh scrutiny and maqke their every living day h@ll.  No handouts, welfare, or disability from the government.  Cut off any and all benefits.

These are some of my initial responses, short of nuking them all.  But, trust me I will think of more.

Radical Islam must be stopped.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
I say nuke them ALL. They are descendents from Satan!  :nuke:
Meir Kahane

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 01:19:41 PM »
Thank you for posting this Mord.

I think that matters are coming to a head in Britain.

There will probably be another terrorist attack, people are losing their jobs.

Something will happen.

Hopefully the BNP will win a seat in the European Parliament in the forthcoming European elections.