Author Topic: Obama supporters want websites banned/censored  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama supporters want websites banned/censored
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »
Reading through their posts I thought it was satire.

:laugh:

I can't believe a website like that exists.  Obama never has to repudiate people like that but can you imagine if McCain had a site, dedicated to him like that where they called for banning people's freedoms?

What's really interesting about that awful site is that the blacks are almost unanimously calling for banning guns, banning free speech and absolute control.  You see the white liberals even saying, "woah, this is going a bit far" and they are even called crackers when they disagree. 

The fact that they are for Stalin, communism and murder of opposition, shows you what beasts most of them are.

I think the white liberals are saying they aren't going far enough on banning those things.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »
These Obama supporters have been dumbed down so much that it really wouldn't surprise me that they have all this tripe on there websites.  Hell is defined as a place with no reason and that's where they pretty much belong.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »
The thing about satire is that you can only satirize something that has an upper level of absurdity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
I am surprised our site isn't number1. jbs is there

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 05:04:44 AM »
It's the satire on obama worshipes; although the oficial sites are not so different in absurdity. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm