Poll

Should we all thank G-d, that the new arisen beast of the 21th century is Islam?

Yes!
8 (61.5%)
No!
4 (30.8%)
Else!
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should we all thank G-d, that the new arisen beast of the 21th century is Islam?  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Should we all thank G-d, that the new arisen beast of the 21th century is Islam?

I ask this question, because all enemies of righteousness were a lot of more clever. They had greater possibilities. They were much more intelligent and their ideology was much more dangerous (at least for us)

In comparison with real Bolschewism and the wicked Nazism, the Quranimals look like a farce.

Don't get me wrong! I am not advertising the underestimation of the enemy, who wants to murder us, but if we put this enemy of today in the right relation we should be thankfull.

Perhaps every generation gets a test according to their strength.  :whew:

We are able to prevail!  :) :dance:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes...

Somewhere and somehow the chapter of the evil has to start closing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Islam will crumble.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I only hope and pray they will be the death of themselves, at their own hands! This would be a blessing to us all.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I only hope and pray they will be the death of themselves, at their own hands! This would be a blessing to us all.

Islam will destroy itself. Measure for measure Hashem applies justice...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I do pray that Islam self-destructs.
And that it happens sooner then later.
G-d willing it will be.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Islam is more viable than Nazism and Communism. Muslims tend to be on the stupid side, but the Islamic viral strategy is far from stupid.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Islam is more viable than Nazism and Communism. Muslims tend to be on the stupid side, but the Islamic viral strategy is far from stupid.

Yes it seems so on the first view.

But their ideology lives only from the claim of truth. Their ideology is for educated people a joke. In the quran are parts from the ancient byzantine "Legend of Alexander" as well as the christian legend of the "Sleepers of Ephesus".

I have read it and compared it. It is really true. And there are many points more.

If you look carefully at the arguments the islamic scholars use to claim that Christianity and Judaism are falsified religions, you will find, that these people use the claims of the bible criticism from Europe of the 19th century.

I have to admit, that this theories of bible criticism has hurt our believes hard, but we exist obviously today.

Islam will not survive this historic critical methode. It is too obvious, that it is a madeup story.

It is too primitive and the quranimals are too primitive to defend their weak theological ground.

The quranimal birth jihad is not build on natural resources. They are very dependant of western food aid and technology as well as western consumption of oil. But the oil age is on it's end.

We have only to buy a little bit of time - only a few years - and we will be saved.  :)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 05:00:33 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I wish I could subscribe to your optimistic view.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

I know we are in great danger. Imo our first strategic attack has to be on the ideological believes of the quranimals.

Do you know any Jews in Israel who speak arabic? I think it is time to make some videos in arabic language.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Agreed. Islam is a government run death and destruction cult. The outer shell of Islam is for appearances only. Designed to fool anyone foolish enough to believe in it, and then you have the real side of Islam which is determined to slit the throats of all non Moslems worldwide. Islam's greatest goal is World dominance.
Moslems are sneaky demons.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They're trying to convert more intelligent types of people like Europeans and Northeast Asians and even Jews. With more brain power the Muslims could become quite sinister and crafty whereas now they're simply evil.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Islam's defeat depends upon Israel's military victories against the Arabs!

After the 1967 war a lot of muslims lost their faith and they could not digest how their infallible allah and koran could fail.  Now with an anti-Israel president in America muslims cannot say that just because of America's support Israel won the war.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Easier for us to  :nuke: them, my pretty.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

I know we are in great danger. Imo our first strategic attack has to be on the ideological believes of the quranimals.

Do you know any Jews in Israel who speak arabic? I think it is time to make some videos in arabic language.
I don't know personally any Arabic speaking Jew who would be interested. Although in the Hebrew forum we have at least one person who speaks fluent Arabic. He actually did a couple of videos where he read from the Quran and than translated to Hebrew.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
The most dangerous lie is half-truth. A total lie is against the reality so that it can't last long. Half-truth has elements of truth that give strength to the whole idea.

The essence of the true part of Islam is that it preaches the existence of G-d and human obligation to believe and adhere to Him. This is very true and it makes Islam VERY STRONG.

The essence of the false part of Islam is that it spreads itself by violence, death, destruction and domination. This is the worst possible desecration of G-d's Name.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Muslamics are extremely blind but at the same time are also extremely cunning. They can never be defeated by the weapons of reasoning, logic, politics, appeasement or free discussions. To the orthodox opponents they attack with the modern leftist logics and to the liberal opponents they attack with the old rightist logics.

They find it very difficult to discuss with orthodox leftist or with liberal rightist. At such typical situations they start repeating the name of A-lah before and after each of their sentences or simply move away from the place.

They can be defeated only by a big head on collision, then  :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Islam with a little help will dispose of itself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Evil does NOT last.  THAT is the ONLY hope that we have.  This whole world has gone MAD, but G-ds JUSTICE will endure, NO MATTER WHAT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Islam will NOT self-destruct.. just as Naziism wouldnt.  They both involve Massive brainwashing and fascist control.  Instead Islam needs to be destroyed... all of it.  The Mosques must be burned down.  The Koran's must be shredded.  THe masses must be re-educated.. and de-Islamified.   It has to be a massively strategic effort... NOTHING else wil work.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Islam will NOT self-destruct.. just as Naziism wouldnt.  They both involve Massive brainwashing and fascist control.  Instead Islam needs to be destroyed... all of it.  The Mosques must be burned down.  The Koran's must be shredded.  THe masses must be re-educated.. and de-Islamified.   It has to be a massively strategic effort... NOTHING else wil work.

YOU CONVINCED ME ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Why not turn all the Mosques into giant restrooms since there full of drek to begin with

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Why not turn all the Mosques into giant restrooms since there full of drek to begin with

How about public dumps.  Or recycling centers.  We need to think about the environment as well.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Environment certainly needs to be given preference over Muslam.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Evil does NOT last.  THAT is the ONLY hope that we have.  This whole world has gone MAD, but G-ds JUSTICE will endure, NO MATTER WHAT.

AsheDina ! Agreed and I pray for Islam to be destroyed sooner than later. I hope G-d answers my prayers and puts this on his top priority list,
for the sake of all good people on Earth.

Shalom - Dox    :  )