Author Topic: Wrong time  (Read 542 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Wrong time
« on: February 21, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »
I hate to put a loud post out about this, but the forum time is incorrect and it makes the forum look sloppy. Just a heads up for our busy administrators.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Wrong time
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »
I hate to put a loud post out about this, but the forum time is incorrect and it makes the forum look sloppy. Just a heads up for our busy administrators.
It's been pointed out several times already. Lets just consider it JTF forum time and not worry about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »
It's been pointed out several times already. Lets just consider it JTF forum time and not worry about it.
Wouldn't it just be easier if someone just fixed it?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »
I tried logging in to the admin panel to see about fixing it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.