Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 884 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: February 22, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:46:29 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Righteous black man Alan Keyes on Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 06:28:38 PM »
He is just so correct.  Probably the truest thing I have heard from a politician lately!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »
I give the video 5 stars.
Very informative.

Shalom - Dox

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 06:44:07 PM »
What a great man. If blacks shaped themselves after Alan Keyes, then the United States would be such a different place for the better.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »
I agree with everything Mr. Keyes said.

We live in a time where ethnical borders are beginning to drift.

Everybody is afraid of saying it, but in my oppinion the borders of today are the borders of religion, not of race.

Religion is the basis of culture. It is the core, where every characteristic of life has it's source.

Samuel Huntington has taught, that the new front is on the boarders of culture, but culture is only the reflection of the main "light".

If I listen to Mr. Keyes and reverend Manning I have more common ground with them, as I have with the wast majority of people who speak accidental the same language.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »
I think nations are built on common race, culture, and religion together, along with well-defended borders and a certain amount of exclusiveness. If you have a political entity but you don't have a common race, culture, and religion for its citizens, then you have a country, but not a nation.

Of course Israel would be a little different because there are Jews of all races, however these different races give up their racial identities and become Jewish, identifying with their Jewishness as their nation.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »
Can anyone expand on what he said about Obama's view on abortion? That Obama favors babies to be killed if they are born alive?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »
There is a practice known as live birth abortion where a baby is deliberately delivered before it can live outside the womb. Then a baby dies and the cause of death is listed as "extreme prematurity". This kind of abortion would have been made illegal and Obama refused to vote for that to be illegal. Also sometimes babies are born alive after botched abortions and the law should say they have to be saved if at all possible, because they are outside the womb, but Obama opposes this. He doesn't care about those babies.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 07:16:02 PM »
Who knows what this administrations policies are on anything they say one thing today and will do the polar opposite when its time to take action. For the most part he is pro choice.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 12:20:27 AM »
There is a practice known as live birth abortion where a baby is deliberately delivered before it can live outside the womb. Then a baby dies and the cause of death is listed as "extreme prematurity". This kind of abortion would have been made illegal and Obama refused to vote for that to be illegal. Also sometimes babies are born alive after botched abortions and the law should say they have to be saved if at all possible, because they are outside the womb, but Obama opposes this. He doesn't care about those babies.
He is disgusting and absolutely heartless. But in Obamania these issues don't seem to matter.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 01:57:49 AM »
He's just terrific.  It was so great when he said it is "as though children and adolescents are in charge of our government."   :laugh:

He's 100% correct too.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 02:03:32 AM »
I think nations are built on common race, culture, and religion together, along with well-defended borders and a certain amount of exclusiveness. If you have a political entity but you don't have a common race, culture, and religion for its citizens, then you have a country, but not a nation.

Of course Israel would be a little different because there are Jews of all races, however these different races give up their racial identities and become Jewish, identifying with their Jewishness as their nation.

I don't know if that's always true.  Bulgaria has been ruled by many different peoples and racially they include many different peoples.  They don't really have a common race.  Same with Italy, if you compare the Northern Italians and Sicilians, they are very different racially.  I think it's possible for different ethnic groups to live within a nation but they cannot be rival ethnic groups for the nation to survive.  Many countries have had different ehnic groups and religions live within the same borders and there have not always been problems.  The problem is when people think Muslim Arabs for instance, can live with non Muslims when the religion says to kill non Muslims.

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 05:30:57 AM »
Alan Keyes is a phony. He once praised Martin Luther King. He thinks Obama is a communist but not MLK? And what about MLK's idea of forcing integration while hypocritically supporting AA?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 06:09:47 AM »
I don't know if that's always true.  Bulgaria has been ruled by many different peoples and racially they include many different peoples.  They don't really have a common race.  Same with Italy, if you compare the Northern Italians and Sicilians, they are very different racially.  I think it's possible for different ethnic groups to live within a nation but they cannot be rival ethnic groups for the nation to survive.  Many countries have had different ehnic groups and religions live within the same borders and there have not always been problems.  The problem is when people think Muslim Arabs for instance, can live with non Muslims when the religion says to kill non Muslims.

A nation is not the same thing as a country. For example the Jewish people have always been a nation even when they were scattered to all the places of the world and had no political entity of their own. Jewish diaspora can still claim membership in the Jewish nation regardless if they've made aliyah or not.

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 07:21:51 AM »
A True Conservative>

If every politician that ever praised MLK is a hypocrite, that would invalidate 100% of all politicians. Keyes is saying a lot of good things in this video that most white Republicans/Conservatives would be too afraid to mention. I believe you protest too much.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.