Author Topic: Why are you so ignorant?  (Read 3989 times)

Offline Salamati

• New JTFer
Why are you so ignorant?
« on: March 19, 2007, 01:32:00 AM »
You seem to believe all people in the Middle East are Muslims. I am part Middle Eastern and all of my family is Christian. You are very ignorant and biased and your site makes me sick.

Allen-T

Re: Why are you so ignorant?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 01:50:09 AM »
You seem to believe all people in the Middle East are Muslims. I am part Middle Eastern and all of my family is Christian. You are very ignorant and biased and your site makes me sick.

Where does it say on our website that all people in the Middle East are muslims? Chaim often mentions the hell non-muslims have to deal with living amongst a muslim majority there.  We focus on fighting Islam because Islam has declared war on civilzation and we have no choice but to battle. I am a christian, by the way and I understand that when Jesus said turn the other cheek he was speaking in the context of day to day, one to one interactions between individuals, not in the context of war. G-d condones war when it is necessary. So what you have here is not ignorant or biased, it's honest and focused attention on a practical and urgent goal; to annhilate Islam.     

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 01:52:52 AM »

Them Jews live in the middle east...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 03:09:39 AM »

Are you 12? No one forced you to register and become a member of this site. If we're what's wrong with your life, then you should seek professional help.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 05:20:42 AM »
What do muslim women use as birth control? Their faces!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 07:15:02 AM »

I can't believe how retarded you are, Salamander...

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 10:51:36 AM »
Perhaps you might open your mind and read other posts on this forum because your comment is so far off base that one could directly state that you are an intolerant ignoramus.  Firstly, we do separate the righteous gentiles, of which many Christians are, from the scum of the Earth: Leftists and Moslems.  You must also note that many Christians in Lebanon, Syria and other Middle Eastern Islamic States are also great practitioners of anti-Antisemitism and hate filled ignorance on par with Leftist Judenrot.... 

Mark Twain stated: "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." which apparently, and directly, applies to you in this specific case....

With no apologies,

Marzutra
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »
I thought the same thing when i first came upon this forum. But it was not JTF who was ignorant but instead myself. Think about things be open-minded and most importantly READ what the posts say before assuming any thing.
You probably misunderstood, all the countries in the middle east and MUSLIM countries-with the eception of Israel, of course. You, the minority may be christian  but your country is lead by muslims. One cannot always directly refer to the people as muslim/hindu/jews/christian but you can generalise with the majority.

Wa salamati habibti please read.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
We criticize Muslims and are suspicious of people who are Arab related, but we are willing to hear your point of view.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 10:09:23 PM »
"...You are very ignorant and biased and your site makes me sick..."

Thank you very much.

Make sure you check out the JTF official airbags, available for sale on the official website.

Decorated outside with the official JTF logo, each is designed to contain an entire quart of semi-liquid vomit.

Din Rodef

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 04:47:27 AM »

Which part of you is "middle eastern?"

Your family is Christian? How about you?

Can you explain what is meant by "ignorant and biased?"

Thanks very much

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 01:02:55 PM »
Seeing this site really seems to have struck a sensitive nerve with you. 

Are you one of those so-called Christians who identifies, racially, socially and politically with Arab terrorists?  Do you go lighting candles for Hassan Nasrallah and Yassir Arafat? 

If so, you can [censored], and don't let the door hit you on your way out. 

Lisa

Din Rodef

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 06:59:57 PM »
I think Lisa is right

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 01:18:49 AM »
I think this faggot IS a Muslim.  >:(

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 01:31:48 AM »
When I was at school, the moody teenagers would often call people they didn't like ignorant.  They may or may not have been truth in that statement (ignorance is lack of systematic knowledge which is typical of young people), but I always associate those who use that word as an insult with hormonally-capricious teenagers.

Generally speaking one finds older men less tolerant than younger men.  Why is that so?  Because to have more knowledge of the culture and religion of [censored] and Muslims (as well as of the human condition in general) is to see through more and more of it, to become immune to propaganda, and call it for the true evil it is.

It is also true that the Anglo peoples continue to breed because their lives are miserable and they cannot be happy without living a lie all the time.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 02:53:50 AM »
I think the creep left. There's only one post.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 09:09:27 AM »
I think one of the Admin should start a data base of all members and posters on this site and send them weekly news articles and notices when one answers their threads....  Perhaps then they will learn that we actually read their utterances and respond educationally in kind...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.