Author Topic: The new President's agenda  (Read 647 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
The new President's agenda
« on: February 22, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »
By Executive Order, President Obama has ORDERED the expenditure of $20.3 Million of taxpayer money in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.  Executive Orders require no vote or input from Congress or Senate.  No debate, no legislation, no vote - nothing but his pen to paper.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Federal Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."  (There goes the use of the word "urgent" again)

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.

Let's review some of Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated: (He moves very fast to achieve his agenda)

* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

* His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.

* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.

Does anybody else see an eerie frightening pattern here?

It is my solemn prayer that people on the left will take things seriously now, the obvious erosion of the mores and politics of the new administration.  They have been fooled & misled with visions of Utopia and good times ahead.  The opposite is true.

I don't want to join the bandwagon of alarmists, but there is PLENTY to cause great concern if not full-blown alarm & silence is no longer an option.  We have a responsibility to lash back & lash out.

The white house, congress & senate are overthrowing our government with this "Stimulus Pkg" and the

The above information should frighten everybody.   To check the facts regarding the $20.3, go to the Iinternet and search for  this:  "Obama $20.3 Palestinian Migration Plan".

Stop & ask yourself:  Where are the people we elected in Washington DC? 
Where is the news  media? 
What are they doing that is more important than stopping this travesty & facade?

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: The new President's agenda
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 02:34:59 PM »
I do hope the left will stop him. They put him in the whitehouse. Unless the left gets hurt they will never stop him, on another note I saw that his popularity went down thats very good!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: The new President's agenda
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »
The left is blind to the cult of Obama.
Until something happens on the left to affect them on a personal level; they will continue to worship this unqualified, unethical, immoral, and ego maniac that they voted into office.