Author Topic: Obama Husseins poll rating dropping  (Read 1144 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Obama Husseins poll rating dropping
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »
Hopefully he goes down as the worst president ever in US history.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 10:27:45 AM »
Let's see how this plays out in 2012
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »
You know I have heard alot of people questioning their vote as the Pres is tested, and his ideas come out.  Many people were astonished at the photo of the President that looks like Chae Guavara, who was a Marxist.

I think there is some real moaning and knashing of teeth going on, when people find out they are loosing money, and security.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
I have seen numerous polls showing support for Obama decreasing.
But, I am not so sure how accurate they are.  I live in California and Obama-mania is still at full force here.  Everybody is high on the Obama koolaid.  Everywhere I look there are Obama posters, t-shirts, and bumper stickers.
I think a true measure of which way his support is leaning will only happen after something catastrophic should occur.
Then maybe everyone will wake up and see him for what he is worth.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 04:10:11 PM »
his rating should drop to zero!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 05:36:22 PM »
NOW!!! the media propogandists will have to reverse this trend.  Maybe more stories of his wonderful family, or pictures of him next to an American flag kissing babies eating an apple pie.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 06:02:58 PM »
The media will certainly give it their best shot but it seems something woke up some of the American people just a little bit as the week closed. Something just did not go over well between the pork bill and his ideas on mortgage bail outs. His comments on the stock market also fell very flat. I think people are starting to see that this administration is just tossing [censored] against the fan and really has no idea what should be done to bring on any  recovery. This week  he will be talking taxes and that should be good for a 6 to 8 hundred point drop in the market and possibly start a little run on  a bank or two. The way we are going before his first hundred days are up he may succeed in driving our economy into the ground. I think the people are starting to see everything they have worked for going up in smoke and they are also starting to see that this animal is only making it worse.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »
What is significant... is every time he has a major announcement the market plunges.   The market is always forward looking... so when his pork bill passed... there wasnt a giant drop.. since the market knew that this had already been a certainty... but when he started making references to it last year... the market DID drop.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »
But, I am not so sure how accurate they are.  I live in California and Obama-mania is still at full force here.  Everybody is high on the Obama koolaid.  Everywhere I look there are Obama posters, t-shirts, and bumper stickers.
I think a true measure of which way his support is leaning will only happen after something catastrophic should occur.

I think when catastrophe occurs,  Obamamania might still be in full force among some people and they might blame it on Bush.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 07:02:32 PM »

I think when catastrophe occurs,  Obamamania might still be in full force among some people and they might blame it on Bush.
What gets me is that the very people that masterminded this mess are the same ones still calling the shots. I want to know why nothing is ever said about Barny Frank's and his husband that headed up Fanny Mae

http://www.metroweekly.com/gauge/last_word/2008/10/rightwing-news-targeting-barne.html

Right-wing news targeting Barney Frank and 'gay boyfriend' for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, bank meltdown [video]
By
JD Uy
on October 4, 2008 4:14 AM | Permalink

''It's absolutely a conflict. He was voting on Fannie Mae at a time when he was involved with a Fannie Mae executive. How is that not germane?.... If this had been his ex-wife and he was Republican, I would bet every penny I have - or at least what's not in the stock market - that this would be considered germane. But everybody wants to avoid it because he's gay. It's the quintessential double standard.'' -- Dan Gainor, vice president of the Business & Media Institute and a T. Boone Pickens Fellow

''C'mon, he writes housing and banking laws and his boyfriend is a top exec at a firm that stands to gain from those laws? No media ever takes note? Imagine what would happen if Frank's political affiliation was R instead of D? Imagine what the media would say if [GOP former] Chairman [Mike] Oxley's wife or [GOP presidential nominee John] McCain's wife was a top exec at Fannie for a decade while they wrote the nation's housing and banking laws.'' -- An anonymous 'top GOP aide.'

Quotes from a Fox News article that alleges a direct connection between Congressman Barney Frank and Herb Moses to the recent economic disaster by way of a position Moses held at Fannie Mae. The article seems to be saying Frank and Moses had a conflict of interest back in the 1990s because the congressman promoted deregulation of the mortgage and housing giant while he had a gay relationship with Moses who was working there at the time. (Fox News) Representative Barney Frank [D-MA] was recently an outspoken lead on crafting legislation to facilitate the so-called $700 billion bailout, and he mocked Republican Members for blaming Speaker Nancy Pelosi and partisan rhetoric as the reason they could not gather an agreed upon number of votes to move the controversial measure forward. A number of smaller conservative news outlets have coordinated similar pieces attempting to discredit the congressman's efforts, and at least two right-wing radio blowhards, Michael Savage and Bill Cunningham have stated in the last week that Barney Frank at one time personally ''ran a house of [male] prostitution'' in reference to a reprimand he received nearly 20 years ago.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 07:04:09 PM »

At the moment I'm more interested in how it will play out in 2010.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »
Pretty soon they will see that we are right and the Pissident is just a piece of dog doody  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 09:26:07 PM »
Fannie and Freddy orchestrated this whole mess, and were given the authority and the incentive by the dems in the first place.  Read in to the Community reinvestment Act... and also notice that they overwhelmingly supported Obama with their donations... (5 to 1 margrin) and his coronation (I mean inauguration)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2009, 11:39:48 PM »

At the moment I'm more interested in how it will play out in 2010.

We need to flood the house and senate with conservatives in 2010.  I mean real conservatives who will oppose Hussein s policies not neocons who will endorse them.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt