Author Topic: Black Mob Attacks a Child in Brooklyn  (Read 1445 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Black Mob Attacks a Child in Brooklyn
« on: March 20, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »

I don't like race baiting protests or other racially motivated conflicts in NYC or anywhere. But stories like this about black teens viciously attacking people who are white, Asian, or other races are becoming more and more frequent in NY.

Last year, a white student in Harlem was killed when he was pushed into traffic by a group of black youths. The attack was unprovoked. Nothing was done.

I am tired of seeing black mobs first given a subliminal green light to terrorize neighborhoods as they please and go free because:

1) people are afraid of being branded as racists
2) people are afraid of being picketed and sued by black agitators
3) people are afraid of having the black mob turn on them in the same violent, bestial viciousness originally intended for the initial victim.

The story below is about a Filipino girl who was attacked by a hooting, screaming, shrieking mob of murderous black youths. These animal packs are given free reign in NY because of shitheads like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement, and all the spineless namby-pamby editors of many of NY's major newspapers and broadcast programs.

Too often, I hear the media report a violent crime committed and every detail but the race of the perpetrator is mentioned. That, in and of itself, is indication that the aggressor is black. But what gives? Why is this allowed to occur.

Aside from the fact that most liberal bastards compensate for their secret belief that blacks are savages by downplaying every violent indiscretion by blacks, this happens because the police and media allow it to happen.

The whole country is so hamstrung by racial politics and litigiousness that they can't formulate a response to anything that may even potentially trigger a race tinged reaction.

In this case, a young Filipino girl was beaten on a city bus; a public bus full of passengers. Only one stood up to save her. Even the bus driver refused to get involved. It's shameful. And frightening.

The incident occurred on Ocean Ave. and Kings Highway. I'm very familiar with the area. It is in the heart of a very Orthodox Jewish neighborhood. If incidents like this go unprotested, expect black youths to start preying on Orthodox Jewish kids coming home from yeshiva, or while walking to shul or visiting friends on Shabbos.

It happened all the time when I was growing up in Brooklyn. It happened to nearly everyone I know. It was part of life back in the late 60s, the 70s and 80s, and the early part of the 90s.

Things have been very quiet the last number of years because the Giuliani legacy of tough policing and tight community oversight chased aggressors, for the most part, off the streets.

But like Giuliani's broken window theory, or the incremental decay of a neighborhood that occurs when minimal crimes are ignored, this might just be the beginning.

I clearly remember block after block of Brooklyn homes barricaded with iron bars and alarm systems; when car after car was safeguarded with steering wheel locks, anti-theft engine cutoffs and alarms, and "no radio" signs in the windows.

The bad old Brooklyn wasn't so long ago. First Filipino girls get attacked on a city bus. Then it's everyone else. Don't let this incident go without reaction. It sounds like the beginning of something no one wants to see happen again.

GIRL'S BLOODY BEATING
DRIVER DOES NOTHING AS TEENS ATTACK HER ON BUS
By DAN MANGAN and LEELA de KRETSER

NIGHTMARE: Marie Martinez, in her bloodstained coat yesterday, was attacked on a B82 bus.

March 18, 2007 -- A Catholic-high-school student said she was brutally punched, kicked and teased for looking "Chinese" by a pack of kids as she rode a city bus home from school - and claims the bus driver did nothing except tell her to "go to a priest."

Marie Stefanie Martinez, 17 - still bruised and battered after her ordeal - says she was wearing her uniform when she was attacked by a group of 10 black teenagers shortly after stepping on to the B82 bus at 3:30 p.m. Friday.

"I'm just so glad the kids didn't have a weapon. If they did, I could have died if they stabbed me with a pen or something," said Martinez, from the Philippines.

The brazen beating began as the bus pulled away from Ocean Avenue and Kings Highway, where Martinez boarded with her pal, Sherell.

"When we got on they were already whispering and making noises and everything," Martinez said. "They were like 'I'm not letting you past' and everything. They were laughing."

The scared schoolgirl said she was laughed at when she tried to defend herself, with the bullies mocking her accent.

"They were pulling my hair, pulling my hair, opening my book bag!" she said. "I said, 'Leave me alone. I'm not doing anything to you.'

"That's when they started to crowd around me. The boy punched me twice in my face and my mouth."

Martinez said she was ultimately saved by a man in his 30s, who pulled her from the group.

The honors student then told the driver what happened, and he shockingly said to go to talk to a priest.

She instead opted to file a report at the 63rd Precinct.

Lourdes Maduindam, Martinez's aunt and legal guardian, said when she saw her niece, "She was bleeding like crazy from her noise and mouth. She had a headache and was dizzy.

"Thank God there's no fracture."

Martinez said she is so afraid that she doesn't know how she'll get to school tomorrow.

"I am terrified. I'm scared to take the bus," she said. "I can't sleep. I've tried to sleep, but I can't. I'm too afraid to."

Martinez's lawyer, Rosemarie Arnold, said the family will sue the MTA.

"How did the bus driver let this happen?" Arnold said. "You have 13 kids making a commotion. This guy just turned a blind eye to it.

"He shirked his responsibility to this child." The MTA could not immediately comment.

from here
http://stillwonderin.blogspot.com/

Allen-T

Re: Black Mob Attacks a Child in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »
In this case, a young Filipino girl was beaten on a city bus; a public bus full of passengers. Only one stood up to save her. Even the bus driver refused to get involved. It's shameful. And frightening.

The incident occurred on Ocean Ave. and Kings Highway. I'm very familiar with the area. It is in the heart of a very Orthodox Jewish neighborhood. If incidents like this go unprotested, expect black youths to start preying on Orthodox Jewish kids coming home from yeshiva, or while walking to shul or visiting friends on Shabbos.

I live in that neigborhood and use public transportation all the time. Too bad I wasn't on that bus that day. Several months ago I tried dragging a schvartza off the F train who was talking excrement, all you have to do is act more psycho than they are and you see what fairies most schvartzas are. The righteous young people need the JTF message as well. FIGHT! 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 02:06:32 AM by Allen-T »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 07:37:57 AM »
These blacks have been so treated nicely by whites that they sense a weakness in white people and that sense combined with their genetic prone to violence only makes the matter worse. They must be brought under control by any means necessary. If it takes drastic and a more permanent solution to the negro problem, so be it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 07:02:15 PM »
Next thing you know the dogs and cats who beat that girl will be suing her for "instigating" the attack (by being Asian). They'll shop for a jury willing to believe whatever inevitable story they will make up about her using the N-word. And they'll win.  :(