Author Topic: The Myths of Islam  (Read 3414 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The Myths of Islam
« on: March 20, 2007, 09:07:28 PM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm#scienceA short thrashing of all the popular myths about Islam
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: The Myths of Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 09:27:59 PM »
I took a world religions class during my first year of college. On a pop quiz, I was asked to list the five pillars of Islam. Since I was in a sour mood that particular day for whatever reason, I wrote:

1. Murder
2. Rape women
3. Steal
4. Torture
5. Molest children

I am not kidding. I got an email from the professor telling me that if I did not provide him with a written apology and accept a 0 for the assignment, he would report me to the dean for breaking the student code of conduct.

Considering that I had made my point of not believing his P.C. crap and not wanting to risk a black mark on my record, I complied.

This is a true story of one of my few acts of civil disobedience. Needless to say, it is very awkward when I bump into him on campus.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 09:48:45 PM »
From time to time you hear people calling talk shows with similar stories about high and mighty liberal PC professors imposing their will on students. Animals like that should be ashmed of themselves threatening you with poor grades in order to get you to comply with their warped thinking. You did the right thing under the circumstances however the dumb beast of a professor has to live with himself and his underhanded ways.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »
From time to time you hear people calling talk shows with similar stories about high and mighty liberal PC professors imposing their will on students. Animals like that should be ashmed of themselves threatening you with poor grades in order to get you to comply with their warped thinking. You did the right thing under the circumstances however the dumb beast of a professor has to live with himself and his underhanded ways.

The sad thing is that liberals learned nothing from 9/11. For many people, it was a wake-up call about Islam.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 11:58:47 PM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm#scienceA short thrashing of all the popular myths about Islam

Good link Kahaneloyalist!  We had also discussed this in the following thread last year.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=129.0
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:37:14 AM »
I took a world religions class during my first year of college. On a pop quiz, I was asked to list the five pillars of Islam. Since I was in a sour mood that particular day for whatever reason, I wrote:

1. Murder
2. Rape women
3. Steal
4. Torture
5. Molest children

I am not kidding. I got an email from the professor telling me that if I did not provide him with a written apology and accept a 0 for the assignment, he would report me to the dean for breaking the student code of conduct.

Considering that I had made my point of not believing his P.C. crap and not wanting to risk a black mark on my record, I complied.

This is a true story of one of my few acts of civil disobedience. Needless to say, it is very awkward when I bump into him on campus.

That's amazing.  ;D

Thank G-d none of my professors were pro-Islam.  But they were all pro-[censored].  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?