Author Topic: The "Hannity & Colmes" show  (Read 3220 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The "Hannity & Colmes" show
« on: March 20, 2007, 12:55:54 PM »
This show serves as a great contrast between how conservatives and liberals think, especially in terms of morality. [Bill O'Reilly often does a good job on his show also]  To no surprise, the liberal is a Jew named Alan Colmes. 

Alan Colmes is obsessed with defending the "Hollywood" liberals. 

The liberal Democrats invited an imam to a convention that they had in January.  The imam was a keynote speaker at the convention.  When he was a guest on the "Hannity & Colmes" show, Hannity must have asked him at least 10 times, "Do you support Hezbollah?"  "Do you support Hamas?"  Do you support Iran's president?".   Each time he would try and avoid answering the question and he made it clear that he supports them.  He basically said that "Hezbollah are good people, Hamas are good people, Iran's president is a good person and if Al-Qaeda is an islamist group, then they also would have his support."    For most of the time, Alan Colmes was trying to defend the Imam and defend the Democrats for having invited him to speak at their convention.  Then by the end of the interview, Colmes looked like a complete fool as usual. 

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/015094.php

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The "Hannity & Colmes" show
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 02:58:57 PM »
Bill O'Reilly sux monkey meat.

Colmes really eats 'em, but he "keeps an eye out for ya'"!

Both are mentally imbalanced, ignorant, stupid, and ugly.

Those are their good qualities.

They are both liars and shills, and America and the world would be better off if both were working men's clothing in some department store at a mall.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 08:02:11 AM »
You're going to have to give some examples about O'Reilly. 

He's against cities that have sanctuary laws for illegal aliens and he's against prosecutors and judges who aren't tough enough against criminals. 

So you'll have to explain why you put O'Reilly in the same category as Colmes.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »

Colmes really eats 'em, but he "keeps an eye out for ya'"!

Both are mentally imbalanced, ignorant, stupid, and ugly.

Those are their good qualities.

They are both liars and shills, and America and the world would be better off if both were working men's clothing in some department store at a mall.

I reiterate, why did you dislike O'Reilly?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »
O'Reilly is FOR gun control and AGAINST the death penalty. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 11:19:32 PM »
Re:  "...I reiterate, why did you dislike O'Reilly?..."

and, I also reiterate:

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
 O'Reilly's concern with the death penalty is that he is worried about the power of government to use it.  A corrupt government could use it in evil ways.  While I support the death penalty, his concern is legitimate.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 04:16:45 PM »
 I am not a big O'reilly fan, but I used to listen to his radio show years ago.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 11:22:47 PM »
O'Reilly's concern with the death penalty is that he is worried about the power of government to use it.  A corrupt government could use it in evil ways.  While I support the death penalty, his concern is legitimate.
I am a strong supporter of the death penalty.  I never considered that governmental abuse could be an issue here in America. Situations are changing and O'Reilly may have a point. Capital punishment should only be used when the evidence of guilt is beyond a shadow of a doubt.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 10:11:04 AM »
I am a strong supporter of the death penalty.  I never considered that governmental abuse could be an issue here in America. Situations are changing and O'Reilly may have a point. Capital punishment should only be used when the evidence of guilt is beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Many rapists, child predators, child molestors and murderers, don't get capital punishment. 

At least O'Reilly defends Jessica's Law.  You couldn't count on people like Howard Dean (Vermont has awful policies) to support a policy like this.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 12:04:23 AM »
I watch both Hannity and Colmes and Oreilly and listen to the Oreilly and Hannity radio shows often as well. I don't agree with everything Oreilly says but he tends to champion traditional values which I am all about.
Hannity is a main stream Bush type republican and that is right up my alley.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »
That Charlatan Rupert Murdock has everyone watching his shows Brainwashed including the Hosts of the shows that only see $$$$$$

He's in the final stages of obtaining News Corp. which has a substantial interest on the Dow Jones !!

Murdock is taking over our Economy !!
N' I'm lovin it !!!

HaHa $$$$$$$$$$$  :o
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2007, 06:24:01 AM »
That Charlatan Rupert Murdock has everyone watching his shows Brainwashed including the Hosts of the shows that only see $$$$$$

He's in the final stages of obtaining News Corp. which has a substantial interest on the Dow Jones !!

Murdock is taking over our Economy !!
N' I'm lovin it !!!

HaHa $$$$$$$$$$$  :o

Why do you like Murdoch so much?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 01:23:02 PM »
Murdoch Is a WINNER !
He's hoodwinking Corporations to merge with his Television EMPIRE !

However I do expect after he's gained the power he desires to go back to his Conservative Principles which the FOX stations have begun to stray from !

He truly is a NON-affirmative action GENIUS ! ;D
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »
Scotch observes Rupert Murdoch:  "...I do expect after he's gained the power he desires to go back to his Conservative Principles which the FOX stations have begun to stray from !..."

With all due respect, Scotch, Murdoch controls his empire from the top down...he has no principles other than greed and lust for power.

His wife is a Red Chinese Communist agent; daughter of influential Communist Party higher-ups.

A Saudi Royal owns enough Fox News stock to dictate what is printed and discussed on Fox; as well as to demand headlines and news stories be changed so no mention of Islam or Muslims is used to describe Terrorist murderers.

Conservative?

Please define for me your definition of "conservative".

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 07:35:35 AM »
True Western Conservatives want the predominance of White Culture throughout the Western Civilization.  Murdoch has continuously been instigated for halting stories on HUMAN Global Warming and any other hoax that will decapitate the West's ability to remain on top of world markets.

The man may have his _CHINK_ servant and so long as she respect the White Man and his chief position in the world, I don't foresee tragedy unless she was to be traitorous toward her master's calling ! :D

Look at how Michael Moore trashed Murdoch is his garbage satire "The Corporation".  Don't you think Moore and other LIBERAL Junkies see Murdoch as a serious threat to their control over concession and defeat of the Great White West !

Murdoch is sabotaging the Liberal Networks along with the World Markets !
The man is a force for WEST against the Islamic Terrorist Enemies !

P.S. Take down all _CHINK_ Communists but first we have some business with the MUSLIM NAZI HOBOS !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 07:42:03 AM »
I agree. Let's clean house with the sand apes and then deal with the chi-coms.