Author Topic: Another interest piece in The WSJ about the resurgant Taliban in Pakistan  (Read 335 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
The link below is a firm statement of concern by The Wall Street Journal editorial board re: the current direction of Pakistan.  Nonetheless, I continue to be amazed that not even The WSJ is willing to state in plain English what makes Pakistan a prospective nightmare, even worse a nightmare than having a limp-wristed closet Muslim president dealing with Afghanistan, Iraq, or even Iran:

Pakistan has nukes!

Why do people refuse to speak this plainly, that Pakistan may indeed yet become the first radical Muslim nation to have nukes ..... Think about this:  The Bomb may fall into the hands of the same bunch who masterminded 9/11.

As I've written before:  It's as if its the early 1950s, and the Nazis are coming back in Germany, and in the Soviet Union while they're at it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123535056160744907.html

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Another interest piece in The WSJ about the resurgant Taliban in Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »
Why don't liberals understand that if they are willing to behead someone (cutting off their head with a dull knife) for trimming someone's beard, what would they do to gays, lesbians, wiccans, athiests, neo-Buddhists and Bill Maher.  Can you even imagine?  These people can't be stopped, the US military is trying to get rid of them but that terrain is very difficult to get people.  I'm verry worried for the Christian and Sikh Pakistanis and feel a little bad for the few Muslims there who don't really follow Islam. 

I know I've had disagreements with people on this but I really believe there is a secular class there who is anti American and anti Semtitic but they like wealth and the comforts of life rather than follow Islam.  The Taliban follow Islam 100% and that means they will rampage across the world to make it spread.