General Category > General Discussion

Good video Alan Keyes on Hussein Obama

<< < (4/4)

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: angryChineseKahanist on February 24, 2009, 01:13:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on February 24, 2009, 10:23:18 AM ---My point is let's not raise up Alan Keyes as our token "Good black man" because he's not. He says some good things and in those things I will support him, but I would not want him to be president.

--- End quote ---

Who would you like to see as the token good black guy?

--- End quote ---

That's kind of a degrading title to put onto anyone.

The only black politician I would agree with being president of the United States would be one who would look out for the rights of the majority of the citizens, white people. To be honest I don't think we'll ever have a president like that of any color anymore. Even white politicians don't look out for white interests.

Every politician that runs says what they're going to do to help blacks and never says what they're going to do to help protect whites.

It's all about the Mexican illegal immigrants and the blacks and how much they can pander to them.

Come to think of it when's the last time you heard a politician say he was going to look out for the interests of Asians? They don't because Asians actually contribute to society and help by being productive citizens and working. Whites and to a lesser degree, Asians, do the work and earn the money and government steps in, steals that money, then funnels it to illegal Mexicans and blacks.

Of course there are some people of Mexican and black descent that are decent people and I don't have a problem with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version