Author Topic: Dear Forum Members, Sixty Years Ago ......  (Read 1132 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Dear Forum Members, Sixty Years Ago ......
« on: February 23, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »
Dear Forum Members, Sixty years ago Six Million of our People, men, women and children were brutally tortured and murdered by Hitler ( Satan ) and his Demonic Nazi party. I have read books and seen films about the Holocaust. Learning about the Holocaust is not easy, there were so many horrors inflicted on the Jews and for the average person it can be hard to digest psychologically. But learning about the Holocaust is extremely important so we must bear History and remember. Some time ago I began thinking of verses to put in a poem about the Holocaust, just recently I finished my poem and I would like to share it with all of my forum brothers and sisters. I must say, and this is important: There are no words in any language ( my poem included ) that can truly describe the actual Horrors our People suffered. We can only remember, discuss it and most importantly continue to educate others about this terrible Horror of History.

Shalom - Elizabeth M.

Six Million Embers

Night and day demons came - brown suited Nazi's with no shame -
knocking down doors and walls - storming through halls -
vicious salavating snarling sheperds, commanded to maul -
Hitler's Army came to call.

Busy neighborhood snitches - shouting obsenities -
beating with switches -
Bloody bodies piling up in ditches.

Cattle cars crammed with human cargo -
traveling dreaded miles through freezing snow -
destination Auschwitz - where in the wind
ashes would flow.

Evil sadism churning - World never learning -
Poison gas released in chambers - wheels a turning -
people gasping, dying - bodies burning.

Starvation, disease, rampant - from the cold winters chilling -
sick desperate people willing - sought help from demented doctors
torturing and killing.

Walking human skeletons beaten by baton holding hellions -
no humanity - only cruelty and the camps Guard's insanity.

Black and white photos of faces forlone - heads shorn -
Mountains of shoes never again to be worn -
Families forever torn.

Cold barren Camps - wooden death ramps - human shade lamp's -
are some remnants that remain - Hitlers evil stain -
Six Million Human embers gone cold and rest in the plain -
We remember and cry.

Elizabeth M.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Dear Forum Members, Sixty Years Ago ......
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 08:40:35 PM »
Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for sharing your poem with us.  It is a great poem about a true tragedy that the world should never forget about what and how it transpired against the innocent of humanity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »
Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for sharing your poem with us.  It is a great poem about a true tragedy that the world should never forget about what and how it transpired against the innocent of humanity.

Hi Ag, thank you so much.     Shalom - Dox 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

My eyes FAIL me with tears over our past. Mine hurts to the marrow, so that I get SO scared of people forcing their ways upon me- forced indoctrinations- they are in the blood of all people that went through the atrocities. I CANNOT look at these pictures NOR words without weeping profusely.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

My eyes FAIL me with tears over our past. Mine hurts to the marrow, so that I get SO scared of people forcing their ways upon me- forced indoctrinations- they are in the blood of all people that went through the atrocities. I CANNOT look at these pictures NOR words without weeping profusely.

(((((((( Paulette ))))))))) hugs to you and your reply is bringing tears to my eyes. I know what a great human being you are and what we have seen really hurts us.
We will always remember our People with love and grief in our Hearts. Paulette don't cry anymore tonight. If you do so will I.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »
Yes, I have ensured my son is well educated about this.....I even took him to an event where a holocaust survivor told her story..we sat in the front row, her name was Rose Price.

We watched the movie about Corrie Ten Boom many times, too (she was a Christian who went to Auschwitz because her and her family helped the Jews)....we also saw Schindler's list a few times....

We will never forget...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 11:40:34 PM »
Yes, I have ensured my son is well educated about this.....I even took him to an event where a holocaust survivor told her story..we sat in the front row, her name was Rose Price.

We watched the movie about Corrie Ten Boom many times, too (she was a Christian who went to Auschwitz because her and her family helped the Jews)....we also saw Schindler's list a few times....

We will never forget...

Hanna, my heart breaks for all victims of the Holocaust, including the righteous gentiles who suffered the same fate for helping the Jews. They are not forgotten either.
Even the mentally ill and retarded were also murdered. Oscar was honored by the Israelis and I do believe, correct me if I am wrong that his grave is in Israel?

BTW, you are a wonderful Mother!                                        Shalom - Dox   

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 04:43:43 AM »
We will never forget! May god bless

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 10:06:16 AM »
 :'(
Im sure that was more than 6 million. And how can some "people" be neo-nazi...shame >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »
Thank you George W and Proud Zionest, you guy's are the best and may G-d bless you both!

Shalom - Dox 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »
G-d Bless You Elizabeth and your powerful words! I hope you have copyrighted this and sent this to all Holocaust Memorial Centers! I had goosebumps reading this and still do! I have to admit, my eyes welled up.  :'(

Ashe Dina, my heart goes out to you! so much suffering so many have had to endure and watch.

I agree, Hanna, you are a wonderful mother! G-d Bless you all here!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 11:35:21 AM »
Thank you, Elizabeth, for sharing with us your powerful poem.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »
G-d Bless You Elizabeth and your powerful words! I hope you have copyrighted this and sent this to all Holocaust Memorial Centers! I had goosebumps reading this and still do! I have to admit, my eyes welled up.  :'(

Ashe Dina, my heart goes out to you! so much suffering so many have had to endure and watch.

arksis, make NO MISTAKE...holocaust is coming again, and THIS TIME, it WILL be REAL Christians and REAL Jews. We will ALL suffer under this TYRANT.
  My heart hurts MORE now, b/c it is HAPPENING AGAIN. They didnt learn, and they are NOT listening to the KAHANISTS. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »

Arksis, thank you and yes have the copyright, and I do plan to sumbit it for publication. If they publish it I will let you all know for sure.
AsheDina, Zelhar and Arksis, thanks for your kind replies. You guy's are wonderful. Really!

Shalom - Dox