Author Topic: Hebrew Forum  (Read 6121 times)

Moshe92

Hebrew Forum
« on: February 25, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
Who here is a member of the Hebrew forum? I joined last week, and I have one post so far. My username is the same.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Hebrew Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 11:11:40 PM »
I tried several years ago, but my Hebrew is not good enough. I'm going to try the Rosetta Stone approach this summer. I work best with images so hopefully it will work. I just wish I could try a free trial of the first chapter to see what it is like before buying or subscribing to it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »
I am registered there under the same user name.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 04:39:04 AM »
I'm registered there under the username "F-35 Lightning".

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »
I'm registered, but I never post because I have virtually no knowledge of the Hebrew keyboard so it takes me forever to type in Hebrew.  I'll have to get some of those Hebrew letter stickers you can put on your keys.  I mainly go there to check if there are any new videos that have come out, and occasionally to read posts.

It also takes me forever to type in Hebrew since I also don't know the keyboard. I've been learning Hebrew since first grade (I'm now in 11th grade), but my Hebrew skills aren't great. I think reading the Hebrew forum would be a good way to practice.

Here are a few new words I learned from the Hebrew forum:

kalkalah- economy
lehitaslem- to convert to Islam

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 07:50:59 AM »
I'm registered, but I never post because I have virtually no knowledge of the Hebrew keyboard so it takes me forever to type in Hebrew.  I'll have to get some of those Hebrew letter stickers you can put on your keys.  I mainly go there to check if there are any new videos that have come out, and occasionally to read posts.

It also takes me forever to type in Hebrew since I also don't know the keyboard. I've been learning Hebrew since first grade (I'm now in 11th grade), but my Hebrew skills aren't great. I think reading the Hebrew forum would be a good way to practice.

kalkalah- economy
Who would want to convert to that idol worshipping ideology they worship a meteror in the qaba and have a homo founder
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 06:52:22 PM »

kalkalah- economy
Who would want to convert to that idol worshipping ideology they worship a meteror in the qaba and have a homo founder

I hope I'll never have to use that word when I'm in Israel.

Offline Aharon

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
I'm registered there under the username אהרון.א