Author Topic: Rabbi Meir Kahane's zt"l hy"d magnum opus "The Jewish Idea"  (Read 3345 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Rabbi Meir Kahane's zt"l hy"d magnum opus "The Jewish Idea"
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »
It's a Torah book soo it is obvious why Barnes and Nobles wouldn't have it (I wouldn't expect a major store to have it). Some Jewish bookstores do have Rav Kahane's books. If they dont have it inside, you can ask and they might make an order (as with other books also). It's all supply and demand. Unfortunatly though I dont believe that their is a big enough supply for these books. Maybe with a better advertisement things will change.
  Warning it is a Torah book, suitable more for a Jew who has accepted the Torah as Emet. (It's not as political as the other secular oriented books of his), but it is brilliant, and I highly recommend the books for Jews.

Barnes and Nobles has plenty of Torah books in english. I have bought english Torah books from plenty of Barnes and nobles outlets.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »
I've been looking for a copy of Volume 2 for ages. The search continues...........

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »
I've been looking for a copy of Volume 2 for ages. The search continues...........

Same here, Nadav. I don't think it's in print right now - which is a terrible shame.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim