General Category > General Discussion

Schvartze Gangster Soldiers Killing Each Other In U.S. Army

(1/2) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Soldier Convicted of Beating Death Of Fellow Soldier In "Gangster Disciples" Initiation Ceremony

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090226/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_soldier_beating_death

This story needs no comment, I say...

--- Quote from: Yahoo News ---US Soldier convicted in beating death
18 mins ago

BERLIN – A U.S. soldier has been found guilty of participating in gang initiation rituals that caused the beating death of another soldier near a base in Germany.

Pvt. Bobby D. Morrissette was also convicted on charges of impeding an investigation, impeding a trial by court-martial and willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, the military said in a statement Thursday. He was sentenced to 42 months in confinement and a bad conduct discharge.

The charges relate to the beating death of Sgt. Juwan Johnson, of Baltimore, on July 4, 2005, at a park pavilion in Kaiserslautern, where U.S. forces have a base.

The Army released no further details on the incident, but at the trial of others involved in the case witnesses testified that at least six members of the Gangster Disciples gang beat Johnson during a gang initiation ritual.

Johnson's mother, Stephanie Cockrell, told The Associated Press in 2005 that she had spoken to her son the day before his death and he told her he was coming home in two weeks after completing an 18-month tour of duty in Iraq.

"I slept a little easier knowing he was out of Iraq and coming home soon," she said at the time.

Morrissette is assigned to the 1st Cargo Transfer Company, 18th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, in Grafenwoehr, Germany.

He was also found guilty of committing an indecent act on a female in the presence of another person and wrongful use of a controlled substance, both stemming from separate incidents.

A representative for the U.S. military could not be reached for comment.

--- End quote ---

I lied. I will make a small comment. With the current state of the U.S. military, why don't we just recruit Hamas members?

Chaimfan

ag337:
Chaimfan,
I'm sorry, I just had to tell you that your comment about recruiting Hamas, made me smile.  It was a good one for my morning.  Thanks.

Vito:
 :::D  Ahh the nigras

mord:
The nigras keep up their crime wave in the Military

P J C:
They cant be mixing breeds.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version