Author Topic: Orthodox Christian Nazi Lebanese allied with Syria and Hezzballah  (Read 593 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/2009/02/christopher-hit.php

The men of the SSNP must use force to maintain a hold in West Beirut. Most of its members are Orthodox Christians while most West Beirutis are Sunnis. The Hamra district is a liberal and cosmopolitan “March 14” stronghold, and the SSNP is aligned with the Syrians and the Shia Hezbollah militia. They could be hardly be any less welcome in Tel Aviv. If its enforcers didn't jump Christopher in the street, their commemorative sign might not have lasted.

Great article must read
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Orthodox Christian Nazi Lebanese allied with Syria and Hezzballah
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »
Never heard of it before. Thank you Mord.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »
I knew this long ago. General Michel Aoun, the leader of Lebanon's "Christian" party, is a close ally of Hezbollah. The so-called Christians of Lebanon had orgies in the streets of Beirut whenever Hezbollah missiles killed an Israeli, and welcomed back their "hero" Samir Kuntar (ys"vz) with jubilation and pomp.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »
I knew this long ago. General Michel Aoun, the leader of Lebanon's "Christian" party, is a close ally of Hezbollah. The so-called Christians of Lebanon had orgies in the streets of Beirut whenever Hezbollah missiles killed an Israeli, and welcomed back their "hero" Samir Kuntar (ys"vz) with jubilation and pomp.

What for insane people. I am shure the quranimals will not esteem this in the end.

Perhaps they will sit in the last cattle rail car, but they will.

I am not really sad about this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »
These are just orthodox Lebanese Christians not all
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03