General Category > General Discussion

Jewish Leaders Blast Hillary Clinton Over Israel Criticism

(1/2) > >>

RanterMaximus:
http://wcbstv.com/national/hillary.clinton.israel.2.945238.html

SavetheWest:
How can these so called Jewish leaders be surprised by this?  They are "shocked" and "surprised".  What rock have they been living under?Hillary needed the Jewish voters to get her a Senate seat and now she doesn't need them anymore.  Now she is on a national level and needs Arab voters support more and shows here ture colors as a Jew hater and terrorist supporter. 

GoIsraelGo!:
The Jews that voted for Obama seem suddenly surprised. We warned them about Obama and now they complain about Hillary...Hillary works for Obama, don't these liberal Jews see the connection? This is so annoying.

Shalom - Dox

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Umm a little too late dontcha think?

And I promise you that if another election were held tomorrow, the only change that the Jewish Establishment would make as opposed to before would be to donate twice as much money to the Obama campaign.

GoIsraelGo!:

--- Quote from: C.F. on February 27, 2009, 02:24:14 AM ---Umm a little too late dontcha think?

And I promise you that if another election were held tomorrow, the only change that the Jewish Establishment would make as opposed to before would be to donate twice as much money to the Obama campaign.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like suicide to me. Where does their stubborness come from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version