Author Topic: Romney is the current front runner for 2012  (Read 716 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Romney is the current front runner for 2012
« on: March 01, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »
   Fortunately it is too early, but the republican party needs to pick a strong candidate and not a wimp. After losing Super Tuesday, Romney threw in the towel and gave up the rest of the primaries. He even gave his delegates to McCain which made it more difficult for Huckabee to defeate McCain. We have to make sure that Romney is not picked, because Romney will lose to Barack Hussein.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/28/cpac/index.html?iref=werecommend
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Romney is the current front runner for 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:29:53 AM »
   Fortunately it is too early, but the republican party needs to pick a strong candidate and not a wimp. After losing Super Tuesday, Romney threw in the towel and gave up the rest of the primaries. He even gave his delegates to McCain which made it more difficult for Huckabee to defeate McCain. We have to make sure that Romney is not picked, because Romney will lose to Barack Hussein.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/28/cpac/index.html?iref=werecommend
I agree it is very early but I do believe that in the next few months you will start to see the lineup for the 2012 elections starting to take shape. What a lot of folks don't realize is that Romney was financing a very large part of his campaign from personal funds. I just think he felt it was just going to take more then he was willing to part with in order to carry on. The news media had him all but finished and I think he didn't care for the back room deal between McCain and Huckabee in one of the Southern Primaries. I liked Romney although I don't agree with him on every issue I think he would have made a good president. His business smarts would have been a great asset considering what we are facing now. Moreover I think he would have respected the constitution and not come in with a radical agenda the likes of what we are getting with the shvartza President.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years