Author Topic: Joe Biden Exposed!!  (Read 926 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Joe Biden Exposed!!
« on: April 19, 2009, 10:19:18 AM »

Joe Biden Exposed!!

Fantastic new video re-edit masterpiece created by a great friend of JTF on Zootube!!

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC FOOTAGE OF ALBANIAN MUSLIM NAZI ATROCITIES!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Joe Biden Exposed!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »
Great Job 4International exposing this Animal Joe Biden & son!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »
The line of secession to the presidency only get worse....... Biden was a moron who was further handicapped by a stroke.....Pelosi is a crazy loon who's hair brained scams would destroy America even faster then the shvartza President would.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »
How horrific. How could he do this? I thought he was Jewish? I have obviously been misinformed.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 10:34:31 PM »
Even if he is jewish never trust a Jew politician 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »
How horrific. How could he do this? I thought he was Jewish? I have obviously been misinformed.

Joe Biden is Roman Catholic.      He's the antithesis of all the great Catholic JTF members and a multitude of other righteous Catholics.    Joe Biden is evil and fits right in with Barack Hussein Obama and the rest of their hideous administration.

As for the video,    I saved it to my ZooTube favorites.      Thanks,  to both 4International and his friend for their efforts with the video.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 06:50:01 PM »

Joe Biden is Roman Catholic.      He's the antithesis of all the great Catholic JTF members and a multitude of other righteous Catholics.    Joe Biden is evil and fits right in with Barack Hussein Obama and the rest of their hideous administration.

As for the video,    I saved it to my ZooTube favorites.      Thanks,  to both 4International and his friend for their efforts with the video.

G-d bless you eb22 for your support!!!

:fist: :fist:  :fist: :fist::fireworks: :fireworks: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 05:01:33 PM »
Its even worse than I thought.  Biden always seemed to be clueless, but he is in league with the Muslim-Nazi movement.   Can we get this information to enough people to make a difference in the next elections????

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »
He is on 60 minutes as I type this. It's sick how they say he was "One of the poorest Senators"... yes right!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »
He is on 60 minutes as I type this. It's sick how they say he was "One of the poorest Senators"... yes right!
Living a simple life... :::D   Yeah right!.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
Its even worse than I thought.  Biden always seemed to be clueless, but he is in league with the Muslim-Nazi movement.   Can we get this information to enough people to make a difference in the next elections????

Getting things on the internet is key. That is one reason Obama wants to restrict it. Information is more easily obtainable from the internet  (freedom from the twisted media reports). That is why so many are no longer reading newspapers and getting information from the internet. Be encouraged to keep posting things and the word will get out.