Author Topic: Bobby Jindal on 60 minutes  (Read 2397 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Bobby Jindal on 60 minutes
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »
On 60 Minutes tonight, there was a brief expose on Gov. Bobby Jindal.

My opinion has changed a little bit about him.

I found him to be very personable, as well as I do see him as appealing to the masses.
His likeability factor is high; he comes across as a nice guy, and we haven't seen a politician in quite some time that comes across as Jindal.

Jindal is kind of like that nerdy neighbor next door, that when he sees you in a bind with your groceries in hand, he's willing to lend a hand.  He does not have a swagger and he doesn't try to be suave when he speaks (opposite of our current President).  This does not mean he is not confident, because he is confident just not in an egotistical manner.

Jindal is toned down, less flash, and more substance.  He has conservative values and he is not afraid to express them in his own patient way.  His delivery of beliefs is direct, but not threatening.

His speech last week that followed Obama's, did not do him any justice.
I think we have only just begun to see what he is capable of.  Jindal is one to watch.
He is young, but he is grounded and he will expand on his conservative values as time passes.

Jindal will be a definite contender for the Republican party.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 10:46:52 PM by ag337 »

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Bobby Jindal on 60 minutes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »
 :) :) :)
He is also very, very intelligent.
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »
xoce,

You are right.
Jindal is very intelligent.  Which is definitely a bonus.
The thing that I caught from the piece on him is that he is intelligent, and he has an understanding of how to express his ideas without turning people off.  And this takes intelligence to do.  He understands that he needs to appeal to everyone, including the average Joe.  This is one of the main problems with Obama. 
Obama is missing this component; he only appeals to what he needs at a particular moment.

I have high hopes for Jindal and I think he has the ability to go far and shake things up.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 09:46:47 AM »
I really like him too, but the media and liberals are already getting as bad with him, as they were with Sarah Palin......... >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
I really like him too, but the media and liberals are already getting as bad with him, as they were with Sarah Palin......... >:(

That is NEVER a bad thing. Let me tell you why: The Liberal MSM was fond of McCain for his immigration stance, which we (JTF) knew was a disaster. If the MSM doesn't like a particular conservative that means he/she is doing their job and being a real American.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 12:18:02 PM »
I agree Historical Truth, we ALL see that HERE, but what about the idiots that fall for the MSM crap???????? Maybe we should turn the tables and be like the liberals to get them to sway over to our side and the POW! Let 'em have it with both barrels and get this country back on track where it should be!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »
Bobby Jindal is very intelligent and has done alot of good for Louisianna.  The Left is attacking him because they think he could be on the ticket with Sarah Palin.   He is a very constructive guy with good ideas for prosperity, and he is on the ball.   I never saw a guy answer questions like this guy.  He is a shinning light for Freedom!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »
Bobby is so smart. We need him and Palin to lead us out of this nightmare in '12.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »
Yimach,

I'm with you.  You are 100% correct.
We need Jindal and Palin.
The combination of Jindal being passive and Palin being a firecracker is an excellent combination that can govern the U.S.A. for the better of our country.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »
Yimach,

I'm with you.  You are 100% correct.
We need Jindal and Palin.
The combination of Jindal being passive and Palin being a firecracker is an excellent combination that can govern the U.S.A. for the better of our country.

I second this!
Meir Kahane