Author Topic: Hindu leader calls for an International treaty to fight Islamic terrorism  (Read 2199 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/politicians-cashing-in-on-terrorism-says-tog.../429617/

Ahmedabad: There should be a treaty among suffering countries to fight Islamic terror, says VHP leader

Instead of fighting terror, our politicians are marketing it and, therefore, they are unable to root it out from the country, said Vishwa Hindu Parishad General Secretary Pravin Togadia at a public meeting on Sunday.

The event was held under the aegis of the Ahmedabad branch of the western region council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Togadia also pointed out that unlike in India, the acts of Terror did not repeat in the US and the UK.

He said people will have to reply unitedly to terrorists, as it is a global problem with Israel, the US and the UK being common sufferers with India. He felt there should be a treaty with these countries to deal with “Islamic terror”, which not only has a “will to kill but also the will to die in their acts of killing innocent people”.

“It is ideological terrorism that needs to be dealt with and the security forces should be used,” he said adding, “The leaders in India are not much interested in countering terror but are cowards who are marketing terror instead.” He said the Indian leaders are fighting against terrorists but not the terrorist ideology. He said it is not very different from the effort of an administration that tries to fight malaria by just giving medication to people and not killing the mosquitoes.

Togadia demanded a ban on madrasas, which, according to him, are responsible for promoting terror by indoctrinating young minds and teaching them to hate all those who are not Muslims.

He also suggested that death penalty should be introduced to counter terror indoctrination, which, he said, is possible only if the Government has political will.

Togadia also pointed out that terrorists are targeting not only people but are also determined to spread economic terrorism.

Earlier at the meeting, retired Army Major Ramesh Chikhlikar gave tips on safety measures people can take during terror attacks.

Chikhlikar also suggested setting up of a separate force to deal with terror attacks. He said the members of this unit should be given comprehensive training by the Army.

http://www.zeenews.com/nation/2009-03-01/511776news.html

hmedabad, March 01: VHP leader Pravin Togadia said political leadership in India has no courage or will to fight terrorism, which has emerged as the single biggest challenge to the survival of the country.

He was delivering a talk on "Terrorism" organised by Ahmedabad chapter of Chartered Account here.

The leader said that those who pretend to fight terrorism are actually marketing it.

"There is no leader in the country who has courage or will to fight terrorism. Some leaders are marketing terrorism for their own publicity," he said.

He added that when malaria breaks out, one should try to flush out source of mosquitoes which would help prevent malaria.

"Islamic terrorism is the biggest challenge in the world. I propose to have an international treaty of Hindus, Christians, Jews and other religions against the menace of Islamic terrorism," he said, advocating "civilisation treaty."

Ideology that produces terrorists should be rooted out to win war against terrorism, he said.

"Ideology of jihad is the root cause of terrorism and unless and until that ideology is defeated, this terrorism can never be defeated," he added.

He said the institutions where such ideological indoctrination is carried out should be dismantled first.

Bureau Report
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 11:29:05 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I wholeheartedly agree! I don't understand why countries do NOT band together and do as he says, makes so much sense! Maybe that's why? It's a common sense solution and G-d forbid common sense play a part in anything these days.  >:( I don't think I've ever been so frightened AND mad at the same time.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I Europe he would be sued for hatespeech.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
In Europe he would be sued for hatespeech.

Or may be taken to task for cruelty against animals.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
QUOTE>> "Islamic terrorism is the biggest challenge in the world. I propose to have an international treaty of Hindus, Christians, Jews and other religions against the menace of Islamic terrorism," he said, advocating "civilisation treaty."  <<UNQUOTE

Aevamastu...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Togadia demanded a ban on madrasas, which, according to him, are responsible for promoting terror by indoctrinating young minds and teaching them to hate all those who are not Muslims.

This guy knows what he is talking about.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
People have got to stand up for their rights against terrorists.  I also don't understand why this nation isn't banding together with other countries, they need to come aboard JTF.org. 

I saw a shocking video on Hannity's show, the producer was  www.christianaction.org  presented byMartin Mawyer, called Homegrown Jihad,  and showed how many terrorist training camps there were in the US.

More of the population needs to understand what we could be up against in the future, because Obama has weakened us considerably by this restructuring of America's laws and courts.

• Master JTFer
well Mr. Togadia and Mr. Narendra Modi are presntly the most hated Indian Hindus in the Islamic world, there is lot of bounty on their head issued by Islamic organisations.

• Master JTFer
People have got to stand up for their rights against terrorists.  I also don't understand why this nation isn't banding together with other countries, they need to come aboard JTF.org. 

I saw a shocking video on Hannity's show, the producer was  www.christianaction.org  presented byMartin Mawyer, called Homegrown Jihad,  and showed how many terrorist training camps there were in the US.

More of the population needs to understand what we could be up against in the future, because Obama has weakened us considerably by this restructuring of America's laws and courts.
There had been some communication between the VHP and Chaim, i'm sure in future there is lot of scope for us to work together for the benefit of our countries,the West, and our nation like India who can lend a very good economic support to the West.

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
Violence also occurs between Muslims, on the one hand, and Orthodox Serbs in the Balkans, Jews in Israel, Hindus in India, Buddhists in Burma and Catholics in the Philippines. Islam has bloody borders.

Between this 5 countries we could make and alliance i do a little research and see that israel cooperate secretly with burma and have good relationship with Philippines we could do it the 5 faces the same threat
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors