Author Topic: We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors  (Read 24526 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors
« on: March 04, 2009, 12:59:20 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

There is something that has bothered me for a long time: We have some members who are under the impression that we are forbidden to curse even self-hating Jewish traitors because they are "our fellow Jews".

Not only are we obligated to curse them, we are actually obligated to kill them. But we in JTF are so moderate and so law-abiding that we do not kill these traitors even though under Torah law, that is our obligation. We JTFers are simply too moderate and too law-abiding to do such a thing.

But Moshe Rabeinu (Moses) was not too moderate to do what the Torah commands. He ordered the Leviim to kill 3000 golden calf worshippers in the Sinai. The Leviim took their swords out and killed every one of them.

And Pinchas was not too moderate to do what the Torah commands. He killed Zimri who was Nasi Beit Av (President of the Rabbinic Court) for the tribe of Shimon. And Pinchas acted without authorization from Moshe or the other rabbinic authorities. Why did Pinchas kill Zimri? Because Zimri had a relationship with a woman from an enemy nation. Until Pinchas the vigilante acted, tens of thousands of Hebrews were killed in the desert by a plague that Hashem initiated to punish them for tolerating Zimri's relationship. But as soon as Pinchas the zealot killed Zimri and his girlfriend, the plague ended. Hashem praised Pinchas in the Torah ("he was zealous for My name's sake") and promised that Pinchas' seed would be the priests of the Holy Temple forever because of this blessed deed. In other words, Pinchas killed "his fellow Jew" and was eternally blessed by Hashem Himself.

And Moshe again sought to kill "his fellow Jews" when Korach and his congregation disputed Moshe's leadership. Moshe prayed to Hashem for the earth to swallow up Korach and his followers. Which is exactly what happened - Hashem granted Moshe's curse and killed every one of Korach's followers.

And the Macabees started their revolt by killing "their fellow Jews" - thousands of mityavnim (Hellenists) were slaughtered by the Macabees. After this slaughter of Jewish traitors, Hashem granted the Macabees the miracle of the Chanukah oil as a sign that what the Macabees had done and were continuing to do was indeed G-d's will.

Chazal (the Talmudic rabbinic authorities that we are required to follow) instituted the prayer against Jewish malshinim (informers) that we must repeat three times a day. That prayer calls for the violent death of Jewish traitors, and curses Jewish traitors with the ultimate curses.

Now it is true that we cannot curse our fellow Jews who are merely mistaken or wrong or who are sinning bishgaga (unintentionally or out of ignorance). But Jews who seek to harm their own people bezadon (intentionally), or who support their people's enemies, or who endanger Jewish lives (rodfim) - these Jews are supposed to be cursed, and are supposed to be killed. We JTFers happen to be too moderate to do this, but this is Torah law.

I also know that some of our members have unintentionally engaged in cursing where it is forbidden. It is absolutely forbidden to curse Torah scholars, for example, even if the Torah scholars are mistaken. It is also forbidden to curse Jews unless they have clearly crossed the line of treason.

But once Jews have crossed the line of treason, not to curse them is a terrible sin. Six million Jews were murdered in the holocaust because we tolerated traitor Jewish leaders. And to this day, Jewish traitors in politics, the news media, Hollywood, the business world are unafraid to openly stab their own people in the back. They know that they have nothing to fear. This is why little Israel is in so much danger, this is why American Jews have mostly disappeared through assimilation, and this is why we lost millions of Soviet Jews who assimilated and are no longer Jewish. Until Jewish traitors fear for their lives, the Jewish people will always face grave perils.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 01:07:13 AM »
Amen. But Chaim, I think the main problem was that some of the Jewish members saw non-Jewish members cursing Jews (self-hating Jews, yes - but still Jews). And it's possible that they took it the wrong way, possibly as anti-Semitic rhetoric.. and wanted to discuss that.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 01:39:53 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

There is something that has bothered me for a long time: We have some members who are under the impression that we are forbidden to curse even self-hating Jewish traitors because they are "our fellow Jews".

Not only are we obligated to curse them, we are actually obligated to kill them. But we in JTF are so moderate and so law-abiding that we do not kill these traitors even though under Torah law, that is our obligation. We JTFers are simply too moderate and too law-abiding to do such a thing........

Jews who seek to harm their own people bezadon (intentionally), or who support their people's enemies, or who endanger Jewish lives (rodfim) - these Jews are supposed to be cursed, and are supposed to be killed. We JTFers happen to be too moderate to do this, but this is Torah law.......

Until Jewish traitors fear for their lives, the Jewish people will always face grave perils.

So what are you suggesting ?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 01:45:13 AM »
I think you might want to clarify that you're not advocating JTF members be less moderate and actually kill Jewish traitors and informers. Merely that it's OK to curse them on this forum.

Right ?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 01:54:24 AM »
Jews are so law-abiding that another Hitler could come upon the scene and we wouldn't be smart enough to wipe him out in his early years when we would have an easy go of it.  He could have easily been shot and killed as early as 1923.  We, as a people, should have learned from this. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 02:02:00 AM »
Chaim,

I agree that we are to curse those who are obviously working against G-d. Those who are obviously evil. But sometimes some people expand the definition of evil. I agree that Torah proscribes death for many activities, but this generation is certainly too impure to enact all those penalties.

There are occasions for zealous action, as Pinchas does in our Torah. There is also time for compassion, as Abraham had and as Moshe had when he beseeched Hashem for the sin of the Golden Calf. And I am aware that the Erev Rav are blamed for this event, but it is our responsibility to prevent this. The Jews bore the punishment for the sins of the Calf and the sin of the spies. Hashem would have destroyed the entire Jewish nation because of the sin of the calf.

To curse every person who is not as righteous as we are would entail cursing a lot of humanity. I dont want to compare who is holier than thou here but who would be proud to honestly relate the sins which they commit? In the eyes of the L-rd the Sabbath Desecrator and the Homosexual receive the same punishment. Should we throw stones at those who don't keep Shabbos? I have heard the Rabbis say it is wrong to do so, because we do more damage pushing away than we do bringing in.

We should not look at Jews as our enemies, even those who don't really understand. I have seen Jews change their outlook as they grow older. Judaism seldom looks at evil as absolute except in the case of Amalek. Many Jews have done Teshuva and come closer to the Jewish religion and staunch supporters of the cause of Israel as the Jewish homeland.

In closing I say that it is good to curse Amalek, as we do in this weeks Parasha (Zachor). But I also suggest that curses are not good for the soul and blessings are what the Jewish people were given the Torah for. We should use Torah for increasing light in the world.

"Zachor Et Asher Asa Lecha Amalek BaDerech Betzetchem MiMitzrayim"

"Remember what Amalek did to you on your way out of Egypt! (Dvarim 25)"

On the Shabbat that precedes Purim, two Torah scrolls are taken from the ark; one for the regular parsha and one for the Maftir - 'Remember what Amalek did to you' (Dvarim 25). Because of this reading, it is called, Shabbat Zachor (Remember). The Haftorah also deals with Amalek.

There is a mitzvah in the Torah to remember Amalek and his descendants and to orally recall their iniquity. We are to tell our children in each generation what the people of Amalek did to us during our departure from Egypt. This mitzvah will be fulfilled completely only when we shall have caused Amalek's memory to perish, and their name to be erased from the world, together with the slightest remnant of anything that bears their name. As the Torah says: 'Remember what Amalek did to you on the way, upon your departure from Egypt'... 'You shall erase the memory of Amalek from beneath the heavens, you shall not forget.' Upon which the Sages have expounded: 'Remember,' orally - 'You shall not forget,' in your heart.

To properly fulfill this commandment, the Sages have prescribed the public reading of this passage from a Torah scroll, once every year, on the Shabbat which precedes Purim - so that the 'wiping-out' of Amalek might be adjacent to the 'wiping-out' of Haman, the latter being a descendant of Amalek.

http://www.chabad.org/kids/article_cdo/aid/8968/jewish/Negative-Commandment-317.htm

PS: Negative mitzvah 317

Leviticus 19:14 "You shall not curse (even) the deaf"

We are forbidden to curse any Jew.

Though this Negative Mitzvah mentions the deaf, it applies to all people.

We may think that expressing anger or frustration against a deaf person and uttering a curse is not so bad because the deaf person will not be able to hear us anyway!

However, the Torah cautions us never to curse anyone, neither a deaf person, nor even people who can hear.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:07:59 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 02:13:18 AM »
Also remember that 4/5 of the Jewish people were too asimilated into Mitzrayim and perished in the plague of darkness. This occurred without the people having to curse them.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 01:59:46 PM »
Muman, forgive me for being so blunt, but what you have posted from some site is ridiculous beyond all words.

We are not allowed to curse any Jew?

We curse huge numbers of Jews three times a day in the Shmone Esre. We pray for their violent death, and we pray that they not be forgiven in this world or the next. We curse all "malshinim" (informers) and "minim" (heretics).

That means we are commanded to curse traitors like Yitzchak Rabin, Shimon Peres, Arik Sharon, Yossi Beilin and other Israeli informers and heretics who bring death and destruction upon their own people. And we are commanded to curse traitors in the galut (exile) like Steven Spielberg, Barbara Walters, Barbara Streisand, Mort Zuckerman, Rahm Emanuel, Gary Ackerman and all other vermin of Semitic descent that bring death and destruction upon their brothers and sisters.

Let me reiterate that the root cause of most of our problems is our insane failure to hate, curse and ostracize all Jewish informers and traitors. That is why we had a holocaust.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 02:12:37 PM »
Muman, forgive me for being so blunt, but what you have posted from some site is ridiculous beyond all words.

We are not allowed to curse any Jew?

We curse huge numbers of Jews three times a day in the Shmone Esre. We pray for their violent death, and we pray that they not be forgiven in this world or the next. We curse all "malshinim" (informers) and "minim" (heretics).

That means we are commanded to curse traitors like Yitzchak Rabin, Shimon Peres, Arik Sharon, Yossi Beilin and other Israeli informers and heretics who bring death and destruction upon their own people. And we are commanded to curse traitors in the galut (exile) like Steven Spielberg, Barbara Walters, Barbara Streisand, Mort Zuckerman, Rahm Emanuel, Gary Ackerman and all other vermin of Semitic descent that bring death and destruction upon their brothers and sisters.

Let me reiterate that the root cause of most of our problems is our insane failure to hate, curse and ostracize all Jewish informers and traitors. That is why we had a holocaust.

Chaim I agree with every word you have said. It is a shame that every time the righteous gentile zionist chaimfan attempts to curse one of these evil pieces of drek that actually deserve to be killed, the same few members jump all over him and personally attack him. He has been called an animal goy etc.... and I believe that can't be allowed.
I agree with every word you have said Chaim. I do have to add that it should be up for debate whether or not one is a true torah scholar after he has proven to have enabled the slughter of jews. Those types of rabbis need to be dealt with severely too.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »
You are correct. Righteous Jews should be able to take EXTREME action against self-hating Jews. However, I am against Righteous Jews killing Self-Hating Christians and I am against Righeous Christians killing Self Hating Jews, But I am also for Rightoeus Christians taking action (Not murdering if not attacked) Self-Hating Christians
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 02:29:01 PM »
  I agree with the whole thread.  I do, however believe that people DO transform. I realize in the Christian faith, they forgive until a person will kill them dead- this is stupid and beyond ridiculous.  As I say, I do believe that people can transform, but until they do, and go back to Torah or their faith- I remain in admonishment to them and leave the buttkissing to someone else.

If 2 of the strongest faiths in the world do NOT judge these wicked EVIL things, then WHO WILL?   G-d,- is he not a disciplinarian?  What type G-d ALLOWS evil to just happen OVER AND OVER, and his children say ZERO?

Exposing EVIL is the ONLY way to GET RID OF IT.  Keeping it in hiding and saying NOTHING will make it happen all the time.  What about the tree with NO fruit? What about Jonah? There are SEVERAL passages all about these things.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 02:33:57 PM »
From what I remember reading Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD book's, Rabbi Kahane NEVER stood for allowing non-Jews cursing and/or belitting other Jews. Infact Rabbi Kahane writes how he stood by protecting a "self-hating" Jew even when he didn't want his protection becuase the Rav writes that it is a hillul Hashem for allowing a non-Jew to hurt (either financially, or physically, or in any other way), a fellow Jew. (Read the story of the JDL).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »
From what I remember reading Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD book's, Rabbi Kahane NEVER stood for allowing non-Jews cursing and/or belitting other Jews. Infact Rabbi Kahane writes how he stood by protecting a "self-hating" Jew even when he didn't want his protection becuase the Rav writes that it is a hillul Hashem for allowing a non-Jew to hurt (either financially, or physically, or in any other way), a fellow Jew. (Read the story of the JDL).

Don't distort things. That was a situation in which the rabbi defended a deformed shul (even though he himself did not recognize it as a shul) from shvartza pieces of excrement. Chaim can correct me if I am wrong.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »

Don't distort things. That was a situation in which the rabbi defended a deformed shul (even though he himself did not recognize it as a shul) from shvartza pieces of excrement. Chaim can correct me if I am wrong.

That was another incident, but also proves the point. Since Rav Kahane ZTL HYD didn't even recognize the shul, he still defended it from non-Jews. And Rav Kahane ZTL HYD didn't curse @ everyone who didn't agree with him, he also certainly didn't curse Rabbis and Talmidei Hachamim. I would like you to bring me 1 place where he allowed non-Jews and even Jews for that matter to curse Rabbis?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »
It's also funny to notice that some of the people who constantly object to any attack upon any so-called Jew seem to have no problems whatsoever with making racial slurs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »
Tzvi, are you a Zionist?

Lisa and several others have asked you this question many times before, in some variation or another, and you have never given a really convincing answer.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »
Tzvi, are you a Zionist?

Lisa and several others have asked you this question many times before, in some variation or another, and you have never given a really convincing answer.

Nice way to change the subject. You cant face what I write and you resort to personal things. If you care you can start another thread and ask what you want. If I feel like it I will respond, if not too bad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 02:55:21 PM »
Since Rav Kahane ZTL HYD didn't even recognize the shul, he still defended it from non-Jews.
Nice try Tzvi. He was defending Jews from an attack by Nazis, not forbidding anyone from criticizing evil Jews. If righteous blacks like Alan Keyes and Pastor Manning were to denounce the Deformed synagogue for selling out Israel and supporting Barack Hussein Obama, you and I both know he would be right there with them.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »
Since Rav Kahane ZTL HYD didn't even recognize the shul, he still defended it from non-Jews.
Nice try Tzvi. He was defending Jews from an attack by Nazis, not forbidding anyone from criticizing evil Jews. If righteous blacks like Alan Keyes and Pastor Manning were to denounce the Deformed synagogue for selling out Israel and supporting Barack Hussein Obama, you and I both know he would be right there with them.

CF you are right.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »
Tzvi, are you a zionist? It never really occurred to me to even ask someone that on a kahanist forum. It should be no big deal at all to say yes. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes. If you are not a zionist, it just proves that you have come here the whole time to cause trouble..

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 03:08:28 PM »
Tzvi, are you a zionist? It never really occurred to me to even ask someone that on a kahanist forum. It should be no big deal at all to say yes. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes. If you are not a zionist, it just proves that you have come here the whole time to cause trouble..

If Zionist means that Jews should control Israel, kick the Arabs out, make a real Jewish government, then YES. Anyway this is again a personal thing. The way you lie and twist things (amoung the many other things you do) speaks volumes about you. You lie and distort things. Now you are trying to get back together with CF after you were already exposed to him, nice try. I dont know maybe he will fall for it, but at least it was proven once again the type of person you are (and this is to your best friend).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 03:11:40 PM »
If Zionist means that Jews should control Israel, kick the Arabs out, make a real Jewish government, then YES. Anyway this is again a personal thing. The way you lie and twist things (amoung the many other things you do) speaks volumes about you. You lie and distort things. Now you are trying to get back together with CF after you were already exposed to him, nice try. I dont know maybe he will fall for it, but at least it was proven once again the type of person you are (and this is to your best friend).
No, this is the real "nice try". And you have still refused to answer me, DownwithIslam, and Lisa. What you just said is not an answer that affirms that you are a Zionist. In fact, you took great pains to qualify what "Zionist" means to you. Answer the question yes or no: do you believe that a renewed Jewish state should exist in the world prior to the Maschiach?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

If you continue to try to start fights between friends and long time members of this forum. I will post what you told me numerous times about Chaim Ben Pesach. You have been warned. I have taken the moral high ground so far and have not posted even a snippet of the evil drek you have sent me.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 03:14:27 PM »
CF, as evil and disingenuous as Tzvi ben roshel is, I have to admit that his answer about him being a zionist or not was a pretty good answer. I just hope he did not say that just to get us off his back, lets hope he really means what he says. If he thinks that the muzzies should be thrown out and that jews should control all of it, then he is in fact a zionist. The problem is that many things he has written have made me wonder if he really believes those things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »
It was not the textbook definition of Zionist. It might be that he believes these things now, but that he still would have preferred that a Jewish state not exist if he were to have his way.