Author Topic: We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors  (Read 24421 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: We are OBLIGATED to curse self-hating Jewish traitors
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 03:17:13 PM »
Once again this thread has drifted off into personal insult and lashon Hara... It is wrong and I wish DWI and CF would take it somewhere else. I don't think Tzvi is anti-zionistic. I have witnessed people who are good Jews being namecalled and belittled. I will say once again that I protest this kind of conversation. There is always a good way to express contrary opinions without resorting to namecalling and insults.

Sometimes I think this forum is composed of 12 year old kids who don't know how to get along...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »
Tzvi, are you a zionist? It never really occurred to me to even ask someone that on a kahanist forum. It should be no big deal at all to say yes. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes. If you are not a zionist, it just proves that you have come here the whole time to cause trouble..

If Zionist means that Jews should control Israel, kick the Arabs out, make a real Jewish government, then YES. Anyway this is again a personal thing. The way you lie and twist things (amoung the many other things you do) speaks volumes about you. You lie and distort things. Now you are trying to get back together with CF after you were already exposed to him, nice try. I dont know maybe he will fall for it, but at least it was proven once again the type of person you are (and this is to your best friend).

If you continue to try to start fights between friends and long time members of this forum. I will post what you told me numerous times about Chaim Ben Pesach. You have been warned. I have taken the moral high ground so far and have not posted even a snippet of the evil drek you have sent me.

Once again you are a lier. And after you wrote this before, I asked the Admins to check who is saying the truth and who is lying. One of the Admins (thank G-d, Im not sure which one though) checked my P.M's (with my permission) and send it to C.F. which exposed the truth, and got you pissed. Now if I had written badly agains't Chaim, wouldn't the Admins already be able to see that? And like before you resort to lying, etc. etc. (I dont even want to list everything false and wrong you do).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 03:19:33 PM »
CF, you are often quick to point out how evil Israels Bolshevik government is... Dont you think that hurts a religious Jews view of the world? Don't you think we suffer pain because of the black-eye the Olmerts of the world give us? I cry every day because we are in Israel and our leaders are [censored] it down the drain. Sometimes I believe it would have been better off not to be in Israel than to exist as a Desecration of G-ds name.

Having said that I am staunchly pro-Israel and would defend it to my death. I have looked at property in Tzfat and have made contact with the associations which assist in Aliyah.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 03:21:28 PM »
One of the Admins (thank G-d, Im not sure which one though) checked my P.M's (with my permission) and send it to C.F. which exposed the truth, and got you pissed.
Clearly you have been partaking in some strong ganja and hallucinating. That event only occurred in your own fevered imagination.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
Once again this thread has drifted off into personal insult and lashon Hara... It is wrong and I wish DWI and CF would take it somewhere else. I don't think Tzvi is anti-zionistic. I have witnessed people who are good Jews being namecalled and belittled. I will say once again that I protest this kind of conversation. There is always a good way to express contrary opinions without resorting to namecalling and insults.

Sometimes I think this forum is composed of 12 year old kids who don't know how to get along...
Muman, it is clear you disagree with Chaim on this matter. Maybe you should just avoid threads like this that get you so upset.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

Muman, it is clear you disagree with Chaim on this matter. Maybe you should just avoid threads like this that get you so upset.

Chaim discussed cursing wicked people. I do not consider Tzvi to be wicked, quite contrarily, I consider him to be righteous. I have read his writings in the Torah section and sincerely believe he has studied the same Torah as I have. It is because of this I am speaking now...

I believe everyone can curse whomever they want to... It just is not good for the soul... As long as you understand that you are free to curse away...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »
Muman, Tzvi jumped into this thread attacking Chaim's position. Did you notice:

Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel
From what I remember reading Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD book's, Rabbi Kahane NEVER stood for allowing non-Jews cursing and/or belitting other Jews. Infact Rabbi Kahane writes how he stood by protecting a "self-hating" Jew even when he didn't want his protection becuase the Rav writes that it is a hillul Hashem for allowing a non-Jew to hurt (either financially, or physically, or in any other way), a fellow Jew. (Read the story of the JDL).

He was not a part of this thread until he made himself a part of it.

Now, while on the subject of cursing, I believe you once accused me of cursing you privately (something that has not happened, even mentally). That was completely unwarranted and I am still awaiting your apology.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
By the way... If it seems I am erring on the side of leniency it is because it is my nature. I have the essence of Angel Michael {which is my name}.

Michael is an angel who defends each and every Jewish soul in the heavenly Tribunal against the Satan. In the following section I quote:

http://www.neveh.org/ciner/parsha59/vayeshev.html

We have a natural tendency to view and judge other people’s actions and intentions by dragging them down to our level. I once heard that this can be compared to a toddler who was unceremoniously locked out of the bathroom because he insisted on playing with the water in the toilet bowl. Imagine the frustrated, angry thoughts the toddler entertains when seeing others go into the bathroom and lock the door behind them. “Just because they’re bigger than me, they can go in and play with the water whenever they want...”

We ‘toilet-splashers’ must realize that we don’t fathom the true intentions of great people involved in disputes ...

Rav Abraham Twerski tells of the seeming animosity that existed between Rabbi Boruch of Mezhibozh and Rabbi Levi Yitzchok of Berditchev. Rav Boruch was sharply critical of Rav Levi Yitzchok and would never miss an opportunity to mock and belittle him.

One time, two merchants traveled from Mezhibozh to Berditchev for business. While there, they wanted to see Rav Levi Yitzchok for themselves. They entered his house and found him immersed in prayer. Suddenly, he ran over to one of the merchants, grabbed him by the jacket and said, “What can the angel Michael possibly say about you?!” and then returned to his prayers.

When they returned to Mezhibozh, they rushed to tell Rav Boruch about Rav Levi Yitzchok’s latest bizarre behavior, planning to give him more material to scoff at. However, when the merchant related the entire story, Rav Boruch began to shout at him, “You thief! Return the money you stole immediately!” The man was shocked into admitting that he had, in fact, stolen money from his companion.

Rav Boruch then explained. “When a Jew sins, the angel Michael pleads his case before the Heavenly Court. If a poor person steals, Michael alleges that the persons impoverished state distorted his judgment and caused him to act out of desperation. However, when a wealthy person, such as you, steals, what plea can he enter for you? That is what Rav Levi Yitzchok meant.”

He then explained further. “Rav Levi Yitzchok is a tzaddik {righteous individual} whose spiritual sensitivity allows him to perceive everything. Why do I criticize him? Jews constantly pray for the coming of the Moshiach {Messiah}, the rebuilding of the Beis HaMikdash {Holy Temple} and the restoration of the Divine Service. Some of the angels say to Hashem, “Who needs the Temple? The prayer and service of Rav Levi Yitzchok is as great as that which the Kohen Gadol {High Priest} performed in the Holy of Holies.’ I criticize him to show that I am not satisfied with him as a replacement for the Kohen Gadol -- we need the redemption and the Temple rebuilt!”

This is why I will err on the benefit of the doubt... I will stand against evil but I will also not partake in judging unfairly.

I see in the following message that I owe C.F. an apology. I made that comment during a moment of anger and I do not believe that you are cursing me. I just wish I saw the words "Bless So-And-So" every once in a while. Jews are obligated to make approximately 100 blessings a day [ http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/143/Q1/ ] ... I have not heard, except from Chaim, that we are obligated to curse 100 times a day...

I understand the reason for Chaims assertion and agree that the truly wicked deserve to be cursed, as he said we mention it in the Amidah.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:41:05 PM by muman613 »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »
One of the Admins (thank G-d, Im not sure which one though) checked my P.M's (with my permission) and send it to C.F. which exposed the truth, and got you pissed.
Clearly you have been partaking in some strong ganja and hallucinating. That event only occurred in your own fevered imagination.

Then I would like you to publicly swear that it didn't happen. + you took away "DWI fan" on your avater. Maybe it didn't happen, but this is what I was told by dwi to have happened (infact he launced his usual insults at me because of it, saying how he also doesn't care).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »
Muman, Tzvi jumped into this thread attacking Chaim's position. Did you notice:

Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel
From what I remember reading Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD book's, Rabbi Kahane NEVER stood for allowing non-Jews cursing and/or belitting other Jews. Infact Rabbi Kahane writes how he stood by protecting a "self-hating" Jew even when he didn't want his protection becuase the Rav writes that it is a hillul Hashem for allowing a non-Jew to hurt (either financially, or physically, or in any other way), a fellow Jew. (Read the story of the JDL).

He was not a part of this thread until he made himself a part of it.

Now, while on the subject of cursing, I believe you once accused me of cursing you privately (something that has not happened, even mentally). That was completely unwarranted and I am still awaiting your apology.

Soo? If someone can let them refute/ debate what I wrote and believe instead of getting into childish things. If they are correct, I will change my position, if not then I stand by what I believe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 03:40:51 PM »
I don't need to swear to anybody, especially you. You saw what I said--give it up.

And if you had paid attention to regular forum topics, you'd know the reason for my avatar-sig change. Since you claim to follow me around this forum so closely, why don't you tell me what it is. By your logic, I also no longer wish "death to the enemies of Israel."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:47:55 PM by C.F. »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »
http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/143/Q1/

"
Mel Etra wrote:

Dear Rabbi,

What is the origin of the halacha (custom?) that one must recite at least 100 blessings during the course of each day? Thank you.

Dear Mel Etra,

In the time of Kind David 100 people were dying every day due to a terrible plague. The Sages at that time perceived the plague's spiritual essence and instituted 100 blessings a day. The plague stopped.

Even after the plague, the 100 blessing requirement still applies. Many halachic works make an accounting of exactly 100 blessings which are said in the course of every normal weekday.

On Shabbat (and festivals) the accounting is different. This is because the silent amidah prayer on Shabbat has fewer blessings than the weekday amidah prayer. So on Shabbat you need to make up for the 'missing' blessings. You can do so by eating different types of foods, smelling various spices, and saying the appropriate blessing for each one. Or, according to some authorities, you can fill in the missing blessings by listening to the blessings made during the Torah reading and saying 'amen.'

There's a story told about the Brisker Rav, Rabbi Yitzchak Ze'ev Soloveichik, who was once a guest at someone's home in Switzerland. On Shabbat afternoon he asked his host for a banana and an apple, but he didn't eat them. The afternoon prayer, the third meal, and havdalah came and went and still the fruit remained uneaten. After Melava Malka, the mystical meal served at the conclusion of Shabbat, the host could contain himself no longer. Mustering up his courage, he asked his august guest why he hadn't eaten the fruit.

The Brisker Rav answered that at first he had needed the fruit because he was missing two blessings from the required hundred. (An apple requires the blessing for 'fruits of the tree' and a banana requires the blessing for 'fruits of the earth.') However, during the afternoon synagogue service he was called up to the Torah where he recited two blessings: One before the Torah reading and one after.
"

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 03:56:47 PM »
Very interesting to read Chaim's insight on this matter. I agree with some things but disagree with plenty. I will post a response later on at night when I get home from work. Until then......

-  Nadav

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »
I will also like to add something I heard Chaim mention (a log time ago, either @ Qptv show or on Ask JTF, but it was a long time ago). 
  It was something to the effect of- G-d said I will bless them that Bless thee and curse them that curse thee. G-d didn't say a condition of BUT! If non-Jews curse @ Jews they will be cursed by G-d and it is not for them to judge what type fo Jew it is ( I know that I didn't quote exactly, or anywhere near, but I'm just saying the idea that was said).

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 04:56:19 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

There is something that has bothered me for a long time: We have some members who are under the impression that we are forbidden to curse even self-hating Jewish traitors because they are "our fellow Jews".

Not only are we obligated to curse them, we are actually obligated to kill them. But we in JTF are so moderate and so law-abiding that we do not kill these traitors even though under Torah law, that is our obligation. We JTFers are simply too moderate and too law-abiding to do such a thing.

But Moshe Rabeinu (Moses) was not too moderate to do what the Torah commands. He ordered the Leviim to kill 3000 golden calf worshippers in the Sinai. The Leviim took their swords out and killed every one of them.

And Pinchas was not too moderate to do what the Torah commands. He killed Zimri who was Nasi Beit Av (President of the Rabbinic Court) for the tribe of Shimon. And Pinchas acted without authorization from Moshe or the other rabbinic authorities. Why did Pinchas kill Zimri? Because Zimri had a relationship with a woman from an enemy nation. Until Pinchas the vigilante acted, tens of thousands of Hebrews were killed in the desert by a plague that Hashem initiated to punish them for tolerating Zimri's relationship. But as soon as Pinchas the zealot killed Zimri and his girlfriend, the plague ended. Hashem praised Pinchas in the Torah ("he was zealous for My name's sake") and promised that Pinchas' seed would be the priests of the Holy Temple forever because of this blessed deed. In other words, Pinchas killed "his fellow Jew" and was eternally blessed by Hashem Himself.

And Moshe again sought to kill "his fellow Jews" when Korach and his congregation disputed Moshe's leadership. Moshe prayed to Hashem for the earth to swallow up Korach and his followers. Which is exactly what happened - Hashem granted Moshe's curse and killed every one of Korach's followers.

And the Macabees started their revolt by killing "their fellow Jews" - thousands of mityavnim (Hellenists) were slaughtered by the Macabees. After this slaughter of Jewish traitors, Hashem granted the Macabees the miracle of the Chanukah oil as a sign that what the Macabees had done and were continuing to do was indeed G-d's will.

Chazal (the Talmudic rabbinic authorities that we are required to follow) instituted the prayer against Jewish malshinim (informers) that we must repeat three times a day. That prayer calls for the violent death of Jewish traitors, and curses Jewish traitors with the ultimate curses.

Now it is true that we cannot curse our fellow Jews who are merely mistaken or wrong or who are sinning bishgaga (unintentionally or out of ignorance). But Jews who seek to harm their own people bezadon (intentionally), or who support their people's enemies, or who endanger Jewish lives (rodfim) - these Jews are supposed to be cursed, and are supposed to be killed. We JTFers happen to be too moderate to do this, but this is Torah law.

I also know that some of our members have unintentionally engaged in cursing where it is forbidden. It is absolutely forbidden to curse Torah scholars, for example, even if the Torah scholars are mistaken. It is also forbidden to curse Jews unless they have clearly crossed the line of treason.

But once Jews have crossed the line of treason, not to curse them is a terrible sin. Six million Jews were murdered in the holocaust because we tolerated traitor Jewish leaders. And to this day, Jewish traitors in politics, the news media, Hollywood, the business world are unafraid to openly stab their own people in the back. They know that they have nothing to fear. This is why little Israel is in so much danger, this is why American Jews have mostly disappeared through assimilation, and this is why we lost millions of Soviet Jews who assimilated and are no longer Jewish. Until Jewish traitors fear for their lives, the Jewish people will always face grave perils.

I completely understand your point of view Mr.Chaim.I personally couldn't kill someone but it does makes me mad when i see what other Serbs are doing to my country after so many lives has been lost to build it!No just in recant history but in past too millions and millions have been lost...Our first state has been lost Kosovo after we lost all army and the King and all knights in 1386 in battle of Kosovo then centuries after centuries of battles and pride and we loose it NOW...unbelievable!But yet again it may be only solution to our problems,get rid of the scum and take over the country and give it back to the people!That's why i was glad when our premier Zoran Dindjic was killed because HE was traitor just like our president today!NOW i see how much you love your country Mr.Chaim!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »
Muman, forgive me for being so blunt, but what you have posted from some site is ridiculous beyond all words.

We are not allowed to curse any Jew?

We curse huge numbers of Jews three times a day in the Shmone Esre. We pray for their violent death, and we pray that they not be forgiven in this world or the next. We curse all "malshinim" (informers) and "minim" (heretics).

That means we are commanded to curse traitors like Yitzchak Rabin, Shimon Peres, Arik Sharon, Yossi Beilin and other Israeli informers and heretics who bring death and destruction upon their own people. And we are commanded to curse traitors in the galut (exile) like Steven Spielberg, Barbara Walters, Barbara Streisand, Mort Zuckerman, Rahm Emanuel, Gary Ackerman and all other vermin of Semitic descent that bring death and destruction upon their brothers and sisters.

Let me reiterate that the root cause of most of our problems is our insane failure to hate, curse and ostracize all Jewish informers and traitors. That is why we had a holocaust.
My i just add Richard Holbrook,Madeline Albright,Wesley Clark,Tom Lentos and Joe Lieberman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »
SerbChicago, it is rapidly coming up on ten years (March 24) since the Nazi Clinton Administration, along with the Nazi Atlantic Terror Organization, committed an unprecedented shoah against the heroic Yugoslav people. As we all know, some very evil self-hating JINOs, such as Madeline Albright and Richard Perle, had lead roles in this. The truth, of course, is that they really would have preferred to launch a blitzkrieg against their own brothers and sisters in Israel, but since public opinion wouldn't have stood for that at that point, they chose an easier target (the Serbs who saved thousands of them in World War II). Evil "Jews" like them, Nellie the Weasel (who supports giving half of Israel to the Arabs but hates the Serbs), Olmert, Barak, and Tzipi Hitler, and of course Barbra Streisand, are even lower than the Arabs, Tamils, and Albanians, and G-d will judge them much more harshly in the afterlife.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
SerbChicago, it is rapidly coming up on ten years (March 24) since the Nazi Clinton Administration, along with the Nazi Atlantic Terror Organization, committed an unprecedented shoah against the heroic Yugoslav people. As we all know, some very evil self-hating JINOs, such as Madeline Albright and Richard Perle, had lead roles in this. The truth, of course, is that they really would have preferred to launch a blitzkrieg against their own brothers and sisters in Israel, but since public opinion wouldn't have stood for that at that point, they chose an easier target (the Serbs who saved thousands of them in World War II). Evil "Jews" like them, Nellie the Weasel (who supports giving half of Israel to the Arabs but hates the Serbs), Olmert, Barak, and Tzipi Hitler, and of course Barbra Streisand, are even lower than the Arabs, Tamils, and Albanians, and G-d will judge them much more harshly in the afterlife.
You gonna have to teach me some of the curse words in Hebrew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »

Oy, just what we need... More goyim using hebrew curses... Doesn't anyone here see the problem which is being created? And from where do you learn how Hashem will judge people in the afterlife? Do you know how Gehennom works? I doubt it...

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »

Oy, just what we need... More goyim using hebrew curses... Doesn't anyone here see the problem which is being created? And from where do you learn how Hashem will judge people in the afterlife? Do you know how Gehennom works? I doubt it...

What does goyim means?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »

What does goyim means?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyim

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 05:37:56 PM »

I don't know what is your problem but i was just trying to be sympathetic with you all and if you don't understand that then i can't help you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »

I don't know what is your problem but i was just trying to be sympathetic with you all and if you don't understand that then i can't help you.

There has been much discussion that Hebrew curses are intended to be used by Jews, not non-Jews. When non-Jews use them it removes the effectiveness of the curses. The Jewish people were not created in the world to curse it, but to bless it.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »
Maybe Mr.Chaim should start with his own organization and do some clean up!If you know what i mean...

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »

There has been much discussion that Hebrew curses are intended to be used by Jews, not non-Jews. When non-Jews use them it removes the effectiveness of the curses. The Jewish people were not created in the world to curse it, but to bless it.

Ok