Author Topic: I think I may be bringing JTF to the attention of self hating Jews and leftists  (Read 694 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I've been going onto videos on youtube "that document settler violence" and trashing all the anti semites and self hating Jews there.  I know I've gotten a rise out of those people so be prepared for a possible onslaught after today!  I commented on dozens of videos and plugged JTF.   8)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I've been going onto videos on youtube "that document settler violence" and trashing all the anti semites and self hating Jews there.  I know I've gotten a rise out of those people so be prepared for a possible onslaught after today!  I commented on dozens of videos and plugged JTF.   8)

It would be ideal if they woke up from their bleeding heart comas and joined the JTF. Problem is getting their brains and common sense to operate.

Shalom - Dox   

Moshe92

I just left a comment on the chanel of someone whose name is "gays4palestine." I told him to visit JTF.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just left a comment on the chanel of someone whose name is "gays4palestine." I told him to visit JTF.

Why? I don't want to deal with gays anymore than I have to.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

I just noticed that my comment was deleted. Never mind.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

I just noticed that my comment was deleted. Never mind.

I commented on there's too.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

It would be ideal if they woke up from their bleeding heart comas and joined the JTF. Problem is getting their brains and common sense to operate.

Shalom - Dox   

It could happen....some of them may change their minds but I won't hold my breath for most of them. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Nice.  Youtube prevents websites in the comment section but you can always say JTF dot org.