Author Topic: surprise: obamas have NO class whatsoever  (Read 3597 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: surprise: obamas have NO class whatsoever
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 03:58:52 AM »
What a great post and of course another story I never heard on the radio, TV or online...except here.  I wonder if one of those DVD's was Friday or the Adventures of Pluto Nash?  Obama has clueless and unexperienced people all around him.  For every Axelrod, Rice and Clinton there are probably 20 other clueless morons running around the White House.  Look at the empty and childish speeches written by his 27 year old chief speech writer or 24 year old speech writing assistants.  Even with an education from Harvard or Holy Cross, there are huge holes in these people's upbringings and education.  They may know everything about black history, the women's movement and Lincoln's presidency but there are many things they obviously need to learn.

I heard Hillary Clinton invited Russia to meet with NATO.  While the Obamunists see this as a nice gesture, the Russians saw it as a position of weakness that showed America needed Russia to address economic and geopolitical problems.  She also proactively invited Iran and Pakistan to some international conference.  They might reward this action by seeing this as the time to hit America while it is weak.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 04:06:55 AM »
What a great post and of course another story I never heard on the radio, TV or online...except here.  I wonder if one of those DVD's was Friday or the Adventures of Pluto Nash?  Obama has clueless and unexperienced people all around him.  For every Axelrod, Rice and Clinton there are probably 20 other clueless morons running around the White House.  Look at the empty and childish speeches written by his 27 year old chief speech writer or 24 year old speech writing assistants.  Even with an education from Harvard or Holy Cross, there are huge holes in these people's upbringings and education.  They may know everything about black history, the women's movement and Lincoln's presidency but there are many things they obviously need to learn.

I heard Hillary Clinton invited Russia to meet with NATO.  While the Obamunists see this as a nice gesture, the Russians saw it as a position of weakness that showed America needed Russia to address economic and geopolitical problems.  She also proactively invited Iran and Pakistan to some international conference.  They might reward this action by seeing this as the time to hit America while it is weak.

Thank you  ;D

And I agree 100%.  These nimrod immature upside-down filth of society should not be running a lemonade stand, much less the most powerful nation on earth.
Well, not for long, USSA.
aka Someone Else

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 04:49:07 AM »
When Obama pays the UK a visit, I don't know what gifts they would offer him, but surely if they do a post-inventory check, some china and silverware will be missing...

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 05:09:37 AM »
When Obama pays the UK a visit, I don't know what gifts they would offer him, but surely if they do a post-inventory check, some china and silverware will be missing...

That's for sure.  Just like their trailer trash friends the Clintons.
The British had better install a trough before the obamas arrive, so they can feast in their accustomed manner.
aka Someone Else

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2009, 06:29:02 AM »
No need to apologize, xoce.  You were correct!

;D

What a cute picture of the cat in the hammock! 

I don't like cats.
:::D Not everyone likes Nutella.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:18 PM »
Apology to Prime Minister Gordon Brown from the American People for Mr. Obama's Rude Treatment

Great video on the hussein so-called 'gifts'

Apparently the DVDs are "code 1" which means they cannot be viewed outside the US.
Even if PM Brown wanted to watch the DVDs, which he doesn't, he can't.
aka Someone Else

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 11:55:35 PM »
Hannity reported on this a couple of days ago.

The funny thing was that the helicopters the Obama's gave Brown's children can be purchased at the White House Gift Shop as well as the airport souvenir store.

Also, it was reported on Hannity, that Brown would not be able to view the DVDs because in the U.K.  they use a different media system.

So, what can we all surmise from this?
Simple, I've said it before and I will say it again "you can take a brother out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the brother".