Author Topic: Tucson's anti semetic and rascist city attourney.  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Tucson's anti semetic and rascist city attourney.
« on: March 05, 2009, 06:20:28 PM »
Tucson has an extremely radical pro Aztlanist city attourney Isabel Garcia who often makes false claims against the border patrol and minutemen for killing illegals when in reality they die of starvation.  She is also the co-chair of the Derachos Humanos organization a racist and antisemitic azlanist group who helps sneak people into the United States.  She even maed an effigy of sheriff Joe for a protest.  she even wrote an essay where she wanted the whites removed from the United States and that she blamed Jews and Lesbians for the feminist movement as was stated by Jeff Burkholder to the Tucson city council in a now deleted Zoo tube video.  Please contact her boss to fire her if you live in Tucson.  His contact information is on the American Patrol website:  http://www.americanpatrol.com/FEATURES/021023-FIRE-RECON-GARCIA/Feature021023.html.

thanks.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: Tucson's anti semetic and rascist city attourney.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 07:11:55 PM »
I just sent a letter. Hope it makes a difference.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:40:19 PM »
Chad,

I live in CA and I spend a lot of time in AZ during the year because my mother lives there.
I have been aware of this loon of a woman for some time.

I too, am going to send a letter to her boss expressing my disdain for this kook.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 03:41:37 PM »
Wow her face reflects the (non) beauty of her soul; also last time I herd tresspasing of the border and ilegal imigration is a crime and personaly I think that criminals shud be shot.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 01:03:56 AM »
Wow her face reflects the (non) beauty of her soul; also last time I herd tresspasing of the border and ilegal imigration is a crime and personaly I think that criminals shud be shot.

I know, she looks like a mutated Michael Jackson.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt