3 (15%)
Yes and No, he often spoke without thinking
4 (20%)
No, he was opinionated, but not antisemitic
10 (50%)
No, not at all
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: George S. Patton - Antisemitic?  (Read 17852 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: George S. Patton - Antisemitic?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 11:31:22 AM »
Some FABULOUS Quotes on PATTON!

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR. QUOTATIONS
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

“A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later.”

"America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”

“A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.”

“By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any man can become great.”

“Do everything you ask of those you command.”

“Do more than is required of you.”

“Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity.”

“Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy.”

“I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails.”

“I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”

“If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.”

“If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself.”

“In case of doubt, attack.”

These great quoes, we can, and MUST adhere to now, we ARE in a WAR to save this USA.

Patton was really NO "friend" to the Apostles either- for those that are New Testament Believers, he even tackled on preachers, and was MAD that a soldier would leave the Christ- lol:

As Patton trained his men in the California desert, he was prepared for almost any kind of invasion upon the United States. Drills were prepared at the concept of the Japanese invading from Mexico and the Germans coming from the Atlantic. The book even covers incidences where drills were considered the real thing until further intelligence proved to be false alarms.

Even though the Untied States had not entered the war, Patton was ready for anything.

The highest calling
Patton's view on being a soldier was radical, "The highest profession in the world is that of a soldier because we are willing to give our lives that others can have better lives. That's the same thing Christ did! Think about that!" Although logically true, very few people are willing to say such things.

Patton never feared controversial topics or opinions. "Christ had twelve Disciples. Not a damn one of them was a soldier! They all deserted! All twelve of them should have been shot! Every damn one of them! We shoot deserters in this army." From what I've read of Patton, I'm sure he had this conversation with God to ask why he didn't shoot them.   LOL.

Patton worked hard to strip his men of fear, especially fear of failure, "A commander does not dare have any fear. If a commander shows any fear, the men will see it. The men will be scared. When there is fear of failure, there will be failure."

To kill the fear in his men, Patton worked hard to instill pride in them. Patton personally paid for several hundred wash basins to be delivered to the California desert so that his troops had showers and toilets that flushed. The troops were to look their best at all times and be in proper uniform. Even soldiers running into each other in the city were to give each other a firm salute. He believed that faith and confidence built pride, and pride destroyed fear.

"Any officer who is afraid of failure will never win! Any man who is afraid to die will never really live."

Timeless
What I've covered barely scrapes the surface. I have retold these stories and principles countless times throughout these past six years. Although everything in this book is more than six decades old, they still inspire today. Patton was brash, uncouth, and was able to get the job done in ways people never dreamed.

Stories of Patton schooling preachers on the Bible, forcing his soldiers to take cold showers in order to engrain the concept of continually moving in combat, and surprising the troops by showing up in random areas of a command post have given a more in-depth look at how the General shaped his men. In each chapter, Williamson will list one of Patton's principles followed by more lessons from the General and stories Williamson's service.

Williamson often goes into how the General's words affected him. The thought of Patton's troops hating him are put to rest as Williamson tells stories of how his outlook on life was changed by Patton. Even dealing with cancer, the author relied on words from the General to determine how he'd deal with the disease.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »
Patton should be judged by his acts, not by some words in a diary.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »
Second from the weekly standard: "There is no evidence, though, that Patton's anti-Semitism, even if it exceeded the usual country-club variety, affected his conduct during the war. Plenty of Jewish officers and men served under Patton and admired him, and he seems to have treated Jewish fighting men well in return. He put a Jewish officer, Abe Baum, in command of the ill-fated Hammelburg raid to rescue his beloved son in law, Colonel John Waters." This article did not even give a quote to prove his anti-semitism.
This is true this is a well know fact 

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl/9780440236092.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:46:48 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »
I wish we would have more of the Patton today then the wimpies we got in the brass of our military.  Patton wouldn't mess around in a time or war.  The enemy is the enemy young or old.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »
I wish we would have more of the Patton today then the wimpies we got in the brass of our military.  Patton wouldn't mess around in a time or war.  The enemy is the enemy young or old.

PATTON on "Cut and Running"

Patton continued quietly, "Sure, we want to go home. We want this war over with. The quickest way to get it over with is to go get the b*stards who started it. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we can go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. And when we get to Berlin", he yelled, "I am personally going to shoot that paper hanging son-of-a-b*tch Hitler. Just like I'd shoot a snake!"

AND PATTON WAS A DEM, can you all BELIEVE THAT?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »

Well, THIS forum could CLEARLY use more PATTON. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »
Excerpt from the link below.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/453019/the_dark_side_of_george_s_patton.html?cat=37

General George S. Patton's diaries, which were published after his death, reveal that Patton was an anti-Semite, and not just akin to the garden-variety, country club anti-Semite that was common in America up to and through the Second World War. According to Leonard Dinnerstein in his book Antisemitism in America, (Oxford Univ. Press, 1995) Patton would not allow Jewish chaplains at his headquarters. (p.139). In light of the fact that the U.S. was engaged in unconditional warfare with the genocidal Nazi regime that had singled out "World Jewry" for liquidation, and the fact that as a commander of a corps and later an army, Patton had many Jewish soldiers, including staff officers, under his command, such as refusal is unconscionable.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »
Excerpt from the link below.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/453019/the_dark_side_of_george_s_patton.html?cat=37

General George S. Patton's diaries, which were published after his death, reveal that Patton was an anti-Semite, and not just akin to the garden-variety, country club anti-Semite that was common in America up to and through the Second World War. According to Leonard Dinnerstein in his book Antisemitism in America, (Oxford Univ. Press, 1995) Patton would not allow Jewish chaplains at his headquarters. (p.139). In light of the fact that the U.S. was engaged in unconditional warfare with the genocidal Nazi regime that had singled out "World Jewry" for liquidation, and the fact that as a commander of a corps and later an army, Patton had many Jewish soldiers, including staff officers, under his command, such as refusal is unconscionable.

The WORST thing I find in this life, is that Jews are actually ANTI-SEMITIC- their self-hatig ways show ME, that they just hate me too.
 We still need people LIKE Patton as far as militant. Many people bring this up- thats fine by me- it should be. Oskar Schindler was a NAZI, so, the argument is almost silly to me. BOTH saved Jews.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »
What ticks me off is the way the prisoners of war are treated down in Gitmo bay by the bleeding hearts.  Heck, even one put forth a defense that his religious rights were violated by a female interrogator getting to close to him.  What a crock of crap.   >:(  They are recieving better treatment than they'll ever give our boys and girls.  They're animals and we should treat them as such.  If we need to take off a hand or whatever to get information, go for it.

Patton would shoot every judge and lawyer concerned with giving these animals special treatment.  He would completely go off the deepend and would wipe out half of Washington, DC as well.  I say lets clone Patton and let the judgement begin.  God bless AMERICA, PATTON, and ISRAEL!!!!! 
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 01:13:06 AM »
What ticks me off is the way the prisoners of war are treated down in Gitmo bay by the bleeding hearts.  Heck, even one put forth a defense that his religious rights were violated by a female interrogator getting to close to him.  What a crock of crap.   >:(  They are recieving better treatment than they'll ever give our boys and girls.  They're animals and we should treat them as such.  If we need to take off a hand or whatever to get information, go for it.

Patton would shoot every judge and lawyer concerned with giving these animals special treatment.  He would completely go off the deepend and would wipe out half of Washington, DC as well.  I say lets clone Patton and let the judgement begin.  G-d bless AMERICA, PATTON, and ISRAEL!!!!! 

Amen.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »

Patton would shoot every judge and lawyer concerned with giving these animals special treatment.  He would completely go off the deepend and would wipe out half of Washington, DC as well.  I say lets clone Patton and let the judgement begin.  G-d bless AMERICA, PATTON, and ISRAEL!!!!! 
If we don't decapitate them we are probably treating them better than they treat us when they capture us.

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 10:42:59 AM »
Patton on Islam:

"Just finished reading the Koran—a good book and interesting." Patton had a keen eye for native customs and methods, wrote knowingly of local architecture, even rated the progress of word-of-mouth rumor in Arab country at 40-60 miles a day. In spite of his regard for the Koran he concluded: "To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. . . . Here, I think, is a text for some eloquent sermon on the virtues of Christianity"

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,793941-2,00.html

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
General Patton is no doubt the greatest general our BELOVED AMERICA has had to defend her.  Our military leaders should study Patton's writings until they are memorized, and so should all of our troops.  If they want to be great officers and NCOs, they should strive to be like the greatest...General Patton.  If they did this, our militaries effectiveness would increase tremendously.  When the late great George C. Scott potrayed Patton, the movie never showed the reall Patton in my opinion.  I would love to see a remake of Patton, but it would not be the same without George C. Scott.  GOD BLESS ISRAEL and HER IDF, AMERICA and HER TROOPS, and all of my BROTHERS and SISTERS, and JTF. 
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 12:58:49 AM »
General Patton is no doubt the greatest general our BELOVED AMERICA has had to defend her.  Our military leaders should study Patton's writings until they are memorized, and so should all of our troops.  If they want to be great officers and NCOs, they should strive to be like the greatest...General Patton.  If they did this, our militaries effectiveness would increase tremendously.  When the late great George C. Scott potrayed Patton, the movie never showed the reall Patton in my opinion.  I would love to see a remake of Patton, but it would not be the same without George C. Scott.  G-d BLESS ISRAEL and HER IDF, AMERICA and HER TROOPS, and all of my BROTHERS and SISTERS, and JTF. 

true, the real patton had a very high pitched voice, and yelled and cursed alot to make up for this perceived inadequacy.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 01:41:31 AM »
There were various reports and controversy concerning George S. Patton; commander of the Third Army.  There is no doubt that he was a very effective General, despite the comments he would often make to arouse controversy.  Many said he wasn't exactly sane.  Old blood and guts they called him.  But what kind of a person was he?  There are reports that he was antisemitic toward Jews and Blacks.  Growing up I always admired his ferocity and his willingness to fight.  Many agree we could have used a general like him in Korea and Vietnam; and even today in the "War on Terror", or islam.  But what about his antisemitism?  There are reports that he admired all military(not secret police), such as generals and officers in the armies of our enemies as formidable foes.  He had a respect for them and would even become best friends with them on a personal level; one fellow warrior to another.  He did make a comment about concentration camp victims that was interpreted as racist.  He said the given the conditions they were living under; they were reduced to being "less than animals".  I am eager to learn more about Patton on this issue.  Comments and information/fact is welcome.

When Patton said " they were reduced to being less than animals " he was in fact pointing out the insanity and extent of the autrocities commited against the Jews.  In other words he meant that animals were treated better than the Jews which must have horrified him to no end.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 11:14:23 PM »
This isn't even a discussion. You can easily tell he is an anti-semite and racist, he is like the definition of white American patriot. He was just one of those people that loved war and didn't care who it was with. In other words, he seemed like an ultra-patriot if you know what I mean. He was a hell of a general, the only general I know of with the balls to go out and fight on the front line with the draftees and enlisted servicemen, as opposed to sitting in the Pentagon like a senseless dork all day. Also, his name scared Hitler when he heard that he was in Britain organizing the Royal Army for the mainland invasion because he was that tremendous of a leader. He is an interesting guy, crazy as hell. Definitely, you will never ever see an army general like Patton ever again. Changes in warfare also will play a part in ensuring generals like him will never exist again.

Some favorite quotes said by him:
"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood."
"Always do everything you ask of those you command."
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:24:55 PM by Diet Dr Pepper »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »
AND PATTON WAS A DEM, can you all BELIEVE THAT?
A democrat at that time was nothing like a democrat today. The democrats in those days were patriotic freedom fighters, not abortion advocating liberals like today. A democrat in his days was similar to a more "moderate conservative," whereas a republican in those days was a conservative to the core. But both parties were really the same in those days when you look at it, and same today in a sense that they have both became more liberal.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 01:47:29 PM »
This is a joke right? Where did he make racist and anti semitic comments?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »
 I was reading his book about WWII too; great read; If he was CiC in place of Isenhower th war woud be ended before X-mass of 1944. It woud save the life of thousands of death camps prisoners so give us this kind of "antisemite" everyday. Anyway he was sidetracked becouse of his big mouth and silly sensitivity of Rosvelt administration. Until JFK was elected the dems were conservatives especialy those southern ones.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm