Author Topic: Horrific video of a child sending her suicide bomber mother to her death  (Read 3356 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Horrific video of a child sending her suicide bomber mother to her death

Palestinian TV is showing a music video in which a four-year-old girl sings the praises of her suicide bomber mother and vows to follow in her footsteps.

The little girl grasps a stick of dynamite from a drawer in her mother's dressing-table and says: "I will follow Mummy".

The shocking footage is being aired repeatedly on Al-Aqsa TV, the official station of the new Palestinian unity government headed by prime minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, which seeks the destruction of Israel.

The video is shown between programmes without any accompanying commentary.

It shows a child actress playing four-year-old Duha Riyashi singing to her mother, Reem, as she prepares for a suicide bombing.

Reem Riyashi, a 22-year-old mother of two from Gaza, blew herself up at the entrance to a joint Israeli-Palestinian industrial zone in January 2004, killing four Israelis.

She was the first mother to join the grim death-roll of suicide bombers and the first woman despatched on such a mission by Hamas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=444058&in_page_id=1811

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Such pleasent peacefull people. What wonderfull family activities they have. Muslims are just sick evil people. What other conclusion can right minded people come to other than that. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Allen-T

Lets see if the Daily Mail publishes my comments on this video ???

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
They're all savages. Our Biblical patriarchs would rightfully massacre them all and save us the trouble of dealing with them later.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Sarah through Ishmael and Hagar out of her home because when Isaac was 3 years old, 17 year old Ishmael wanted to throw a sling shot at Isaac. Sarah was a true Eshet Chayil prophet. She could only imagine modern Arab rock throwers in Israel. Except now they use suicide bombs instead of rocks. But the young ones start out with rocks.

Lets follow Sarah's lead and throw out Ishmael's descendants! ;D

He wanted to throw a sling shot at a THREE YEAR OLD BOY! What did he say his reasons were?