Author Topic: Kids singing Obama song  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kids singing Obama song
« on: February 13, 2009, 02:05:57 AM »
Oh man these are kids singing a song about Obama to the tune of Kim Wilds Kids of America.  Terrible synth music.  Not cute at all!!!!! 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Kids singing Obama song
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 02:33:23 AM »
Oh man these are kids singing a song about Obama to the tune of Kim Wilds Kids of America.  Terrible synth music.  Not cute at all!!!!! 

Here is a song for Obama.

Obama...Obama...we love your Drama!
We don't care bout your Marxist Mama...
Nor your black Moslem daddie....
Send billions to AfriKKKa over the sea!

Obama...Obama...you closed Club Gitmo
and the terrorist operations CIA!
You do no wrong while with fire you play...
We want to be peace lovin hippies till doomsday!

Yo Bama, Yo Bama, we close our ears and eyes...so we cannot despise!
We even learnt to love your lies!
Oh Obammie, how we worship you so...
Our idiocy will forever glow and grow!

Dear Obama..for you we'll go a million miles!
as long as you give us flashy smiles and sinister wiles!
Nevermind the economy's trauma...
Nevermind that terrorist Osama...
Obama...Obama...we do love such drama!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 02:48:26 AM »

Here is a song for Obama.

Obama...Obama...we love your Drama!
We don't care bout your Marxist Mama...
Nor your black Moslem daddie....
Send billions to AfriKKKa over the sea!

Obama...Obama...you closed Club Gitmo
and the terrorist operations CIA!
You do no wrong while with fire you play...
We want to be peace lovin hippies till doomsday!

Yo Bama, Yo Bama, we close our ears and eyes...so we cannot despise!
We even learnt to love your lies!
Oh Obammie, how we worship you so...
Our idiocy will forever glow and grow!

Dear Obama..for you we'll go a million miles!
as long as you give us flashy smiles and sinister wiles!
Nevermind the economy's trauma...
Nevermind that terrorist Osama...
Obama...Obama...we do love such drama!

Very creative!!!!  All we need is my guitar and whatever you can play and we can jam man!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:07:27 AM »

These children have no clue that they are the ones who will feel the affects of Obamination as much as anyone.      If people don't wise up relatively soon,    these children will be living most of their life in a 3rd World Nation.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 09:09:56 AM »
   Dox,   excellent job in putting together the Obama song.    I would love to see the reaction of the Mainstream Media if children sang your version of the song.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 10:46:50 AM »
   Dox,   excellent job in putting together the Obama song.    I would love to see the reaction of the Mainstream Media if children sang your version of the song.   

Imagine what an uproar that song would cause...especially if children of conservative parents sang it in their schools! LOL

Thanks eb22...Shalom - Dox

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 02:08:40 PM »
Looks like the little Commie daddy gave the children some tasty hash instead of normal breakfast
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:17:59 PM by Hawk »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »
Another splendid piece of poetry Elizabeth! You are so gifted! Thank you for sharing your gift with us, I am honored.  :clap: :usa+israel: :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 12:34:01 AM »
Another splendid piece of poetry Elizabeth! You are so gifted! Thank you for sharing your gift with us, I am honored.  :clap: :usa+israel: :fist:

Thank you Dawn. I had fun telling the truth about Obama in a song. I hope people who voted for Obama see it so they can realize
just how brainless they really are. If those words cannot make them wake up and smell the coffee, I hope the poem enrages them beyond endurance.
Either way there should be some results.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »
We have to face the truth Elizabeth, Obamanation supports will NEVER see the truth! But I refuse to keep quiet EVER again! When I speak out against that animal, I imagine ALL of you here, standing WITH ME and it makes me so much stronger. WE know the truth, for others he is a fantasy and I can't wait until their bubble bursts! :nuke:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »
Obama is a shame for the world!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »
We have to face the truth Elizabeth, Obamanation supports will NEVER see the truth! But I refuse to keep quiet EVER again! When I speak out against that animal, I imagine ALL of you here, standing WITH ME and it makes me so much stronger. WE know the truth, for others he is a fantasy and I can't wait until their bubble bursts! :nuke:

Hi Dawn, I know you are right, the Obamanation people just don't give a chit, excuse my french please. I am looking forward to a day when I see Obama get Impeached for gross misconduct and intent to ruin our Country. I can't wait for this...I pray hard everyday for his demise.
I am so proud of you! You are a Great American and may G-d bless you always.

Shalom - Dox    : )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 10:22:20 PM »
You are so right! I am finding Obama people do NOT see the animal for what he really IS! I cannot fathom that there can be sooooooooooooo many people blinded by such a disgusting creature! I agree I would much rather see him impeached, or even taken away in shackles after doing something wrong to our country. So many of his "followers" thought he was going to be assassinated. I said Please, I hope not! We don't need another martyr! Because you know if he was, that is exactly what would become of this animal and I could not take that! Thank you so much for your blessings, I need them when dealing with these idiots!
Meir Kahane

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 05:13:35 AM »
Is Obamania some kind of sect like scientology?  :::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 05:14:06 AM »
lol.. fanatic Obama fans xD

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 01:54:49 PM »
Is Obamania some kind of sect like scientology?  :::D

It obviously is.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »
Chad,

Your last response rings very true.

It is as if, people are blind to what Obama is about, who he is, and what he is truly capable of.

Obama's most ardent supporters act as if they are in some sort of sect.  It is really remarkable.  I have never seen people have feelings so deep and want to protect a man like Obama from any criticism; since there were dictators such as Hitler, Stalin, and the cult leader Jim Jones.

During the campaign, when Obama gave his egotistical speech in Germany, there were thousands of Germans standing there waiting, watching, and listening to Obama in absolute awe of this sham of a man.  The people were lined up like cattle going to be slaughtered.

Little kids singing about Obama is very reminiscent of a time past when there was the Nazi Youth Group and those little kids in Germany were singing the praises of Hitler.

The whole situation with Obama is freaky, to say the least.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »
Obama fans are crazy people

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »
Chad,

Your last response rings very true.

It is as if, people are blind to what Obama is about, who he is, and what he is truly capable of.

Obama's most ardent supporters act as if they are in some sort of sect.  It is really remarkable.  I have never seen people have feelings so deep and want to protect a man like Obama from any criticism; since there were dictators such as Hitler, Stalin, and the cult leader Jim Jones.

During the campaign, when Obama gave his egotistical speech in Germany, there were thousands of Germans standing there waiting, watching, and listening to Obama in absolute awe of this sham of a man.  The people were lined up like cattle going to be slaughtered.

Little kids singing about Obama is very reminiscent of a time past when there was the Nazi Youth Group and those little kids in Germany were singing the praises of Hitler.

The whole situation with Obama is freaky, to say the least.

It's like as though these Obamabot's agree everything on what he say's.  Let's say for example that the fact that some of these Obamabot's before were against the Iraq war, Patriot act and other things.  They are now for the Iraq war, patriot act and other things they were originally against.  That's how stupid and brainwashed they are.

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »
I remember seeing a Hitler documentary that featured little kids singing praises to Hitler. There was an English translation was something like this;” Our glorious leader who has made our life worth living again bla, bla, bla, bla”.  These kids who are being taught to worship Obama remind me of Nazi Germany. I hate to play the Nazi card, but In this case, it’s very appropriate.