Author Topic: I don't support Obama because...  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Black Nationalist

• New JTFer
I don't support Obama because...
« on: March 08, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »
unfortunately he's a puppet of Jews. Goldman Sachs was his second highest contributor and Rahm Emanuel the Zionist supremacist will make sure Israel's interests come before America's. This is what righteous Blacks think of Jews.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 05:03:03 PM by Dan Ben Noah »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: I don't support Obama because...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 05:07:52 PM »
 :throw:

HE IS A PUPPET OF THE ULTRA LEFT WING LIBERALS...some of them might be Jews but MANY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:(

This sounds racist to me.....BN.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 05:09:35 PM »
unfortunately he's a puppet of Jews. Goldman Sachs was his second highest contributor and Rahm Emanuel the Zionist supremacist will make sure Israel's interests come before America's. This is what righteous Blacks think of Jews.

This is trollbait if I have ever seen it...

You must be deluded if you think Obama is doing anything to help Jews anywhere. His cabinet is full of anti-Jewish ministers and Rahm Emmanuel is Obamas pool boy.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 05:12:53 PM »

You are a puppet.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 05:23:19 PM »
This troll has been banned.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »

Thank you Lisa. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »
If Farakhan became president... Im sure this guy would STILL think he is controlled by the Jews.   Maybe 'Black Nationalist' is controlled by the Jews too.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »

Thank you Lisa. 

Oh well, I wanted to argue with him a bit....

:'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 05:50:02 PM »
If Farakhan became president... Im sure this guy would STILL think he is controlled by the Jews.   Maybe 'Black Nationalist' is controlled by the Jews too.

You might think you are being facetious, but you are not kidding. I read an interview with this black leftist political agitator from South Africa who thought that the balck majority government of South Africa is the puppet´of evil whites who pull strings behind the scenes. He said something to the effect of: "they gave us a black figurehead to make us think we are in charge and make us stop complaining. But we are still disenfranchized both economically and politically." I am writing from memory, but this is very close to what he said. I might have already quoted him on this forum, because I was very stunned by his "still disenfranchized" bit. I guess that blacks will always consider themselves disenfranchized as long as they are poorer than whites, regardless of who is in power. And they will always be poorer than whites because they are less smart and have very different work ethics and morals. The only logical "solution" to this inequality is to kill the whites. And this is ultimately what blacks will be advocating.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 06:58:53 PM »

Obama is actually a puppet of self hating Jews, asians and whites.  They are 100% for a new society where Israel is broken into pieces and that black culture and white culture are merged together but only the communist technocrats are in power.  You'll see many of Obama's money and appointments (Gary Locke, Chief Gil Kirlokowske, Susan Rice and Ron Sims) are part and from the San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Boulder, Madison, upper east side, SE Maine crowd/universities/liberal activist groups and think tanks/city state and federal workers who want to reshape America.  You need to look past the typical anti semitic conclusion...Rahm Emmanuel is not a puppet of Zionists, he is a figurehead to placate Zionists to think that Obama will be a friend to Israel when his past shows anything but support for Israel. 

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »
He's kind of like a WN who just happens to be black.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
If things get worse and worse in this country and around the world, who do you think will be blamed?  You got it!

It's getting scarier and scarier every day.  Rabbi Kahane said "A .22 for every Jew."  It's getting to the point where it should be "An arsenal for every Jew." 

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
This is ridiculous. This guy was probably banned and the admin removed his video. I thought we're supposed to debate these people. I saw the video and gave it one star so why was the link removed?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 12:11:06 AM »
I haven't supported Obama from the beginning because he was a Black muSSlim and he proved to turn out that way. No one in the mainstream media pointed out that he was a muSSlim, except JTF.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 12:12:21 AM »

Lying moslem! You are so obvious I could puke. You are a black moslem who worships the likes of farrakhan, wright and you obviously voted for Obama.
Then you have the nerve to come here and blame the Jews and Zionest's. You know and ( we don't expect you to own up ) that obama is pro Islam and he has not attempted to even hide his hatred for Israel. Giving 900 million to the terrorist Palestinians is hard evidence that OBAMA is MOSLEM and has an ISLAMIC AGENDA! Your attempt at convincing us you are against obama is the most pathetic thing I have heard in a long time. You are that obvious!
What is even more pathetic is the fact that you think we could be fooled for even a moment, you gave yourself away when you mentioned Zionests.
Righteous Americans have always supported Israel !!! Righteous Blacks also support Israel !!!

P.S. Go Piss on Mohamed!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

Another Black Nationalist Nazi, go pray to Allah. The Jews have tried to help your people from the beginning and you still hate them, because you're jealous of their brilliant contributions to society.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

Shucks Lisa! I wish we could have had a little fun with him first.        :dance:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »

Thank you Lisa. 

Oh well, I wanted to argue with him a bit....

:'(

Hanna, I let him have it before I knew Lisa banned him. Hopefully he will read the replies and weep at the thought of how transparent he really is. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »

Another Black Nationalist Nazi, go pray to Allah. The Jews have tried to help your people from the beginning and you still hate them, because you're jealous of their brilliant contributions to society.

Anyone that is brilliant will just be a victim of there own success. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 02:33:05 AM »
Anyone that is brilliant will just be a victim of there own success. 

You mean the Jews used their brilliance to help Blacks and now they're paying for that success.