Author Topic: Miss America Vs. Miss Afghanistan  (Read 6821 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Miss America Vs. Miss Afghanistan
« on: September 10, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »
Miss America is a junior at Portland State University, hoping to eventually get a Master's degree in Bioethics.
Miss Afghanistan is forbidden from receiving any education at all, and cannot read or write.

Miss America has worked as a lab assistant at both the Oregon Health Sciences University and the University of Puget Sound.
Miss Afghanistan is forbidden from working.

Miss America's father is an engineer.  Her mother is a teacher.
Miss Afghanistan's father was shot by a gang of Taliban militants.
Her mother begs for bread scraps since she cannot work or remarry.

Miss America wowed the judges by singing a Puccini aria, "O Mio Babbino Caro".
Miss Afghanistan is forbidden from singing or even listening to music of any kind.

Miss America will be traveling the nation nonstop during her reign.
Miss Afghanistan cannot leave her house without a male family member, cannot drive, and cannot be out after dark.

Miss America is an advocate for breast cancer research.
Miss Afghanistan cannot be treated by a male doctor, and for all practical purposes has no access to medical treatment of any kind.

Miss America can date, marry, or divorce anyone she chooses.
Miss Afghanistan will be stoned to death if caught in the company of a male outside of her family.  She is likely to be sold into an arranged marriage to a man who already has two wives.

Miss America wears sunscreen on the beach to keep from burning.
Miss Afghanistan cannot live in a house with windows unless they are painted black.  Since she must wear a burqua outside, her pale translucent skin has not seen a ray of sunlight in years.

Miss America could have been disqualified if her swimsuit did not meet pageant standards.
Miss Afghanistan can be flogged if the holes in the mesh covering her face are too large.

Miss America will decide how many children, if any, she wants to have.
Miss Afghanistan will be pregnant 3-4 times more often than Miss America.
Unfortunately, her babies are 25 times more likely to die in the first year.
One out of four will not see their 5th birthday.

Miss America is majoring in speech communications at PSU.
Miss Afghanistan is forbidden from speaking in public.

Miss America is 21.  Since the U.S.  life expectancy for women is 80, she's still a very young woman.
Miss Afghanistan is also 21.   But since the life expectancy for an Afghan woman is 43, next year she will be "over-the-hill".  (Besides having a shockingly short life expectancy overall, Afghanistan is one of the only countries in the world in which women have a shorter life expectancy than men)

Miss America is a beautiful, intelligent woman, and everyone knows it.
Miss Afghanistan could be a beautiful, intelligent woman...  but nobody will ever know it.

God Bless Miss America
God Help Miss Afghanistan.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 09:55:18 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Miss America Vs. Miss Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 09:51:09 PM »
Yeah in Islam women are concidered 5 notches lower then the goats and camels.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 10:07:28 PM »
Miss America, just like all the other blondes, has a big black boyfriend who plays football at the college.

Miss Afghanistan at least has an Afghan boyfriend, and at least her culture will survive, unlike miscegenated U.S. culture.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 10:37:12 PM »
Get thee hence Satan, what on earth do you have against blondes? A lot of Jews are blonde.

MasterWolf1, they treat there women like live-stock. I'm surprised NONE of the leftist "feminist" organizations have ever gotten upset about that and would rather support muslims who treat women like garbage.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 02:30:36 PM »
We know it's bad...

BTW I'm blonde...

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 05:39:11 PM »
Did somebody get his heart broken by a blonde??? >:(
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 01:28:00 AM »
Hey Satan, to be honest give me a blonde woman (or brunette or red head) not picky as long as she's infidel (0f course) any day over a woman that has to go through life wearing a chador that stink cause these mutants do not bathe.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 12:58:27 PM »
Islam isn't the only religion that uses the term "infidel" to be more specific, try "non-muslim", or "Kafir".

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 01:04:37 PM »
Islam isn't the only religion that uses the term "infidel" to be more specific, try "non-muslim", or "Kafir".

You're right... I think the Wheaties for Breakfast religion and the Camel-Love Religion both use that terminology. I also think the a couple of people from the Alaskan Igloo Inspection Foundation use that too. Correct me if I'm wrong.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 01:58:14 PM »
lol

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 04:40:54 PM »
Mr. MasterWolf1 is a proud infidel.. I was born one and will carry that honor to my grave.  And as far as Miss. Afganistan goes.  When feminists in this country stop whining about women playing golf with men or women on the front line of combat and start dealing with issues like when muslims are killing, raping and brutalizing women just for being women then I will hear what the feminsts have got to say.